Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,564 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Re: Beaf So Jonathan ebelechukwu Azikiwe Goodluck Is Igbo. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Beaf So Jonathan ebelechukwu Azikiwe Goodluck Is Igbo. (2358 Views)

Ebelechukwu Obiano Marks Easter With Prisoners - Photos / Ebelechukwu Obiano And Abandoned Baby In Anambra - Touching Story With Photos / Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beaf So Jonathan ebelechukwu Azikiwe Goodluck Is Igbo. by Becomrich0: 5:07pm On Jul 12, 2010
Re: beaf So what if his name is Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe Goodluck is igbo.

Then it means you have an igbo president. and we can get out andmake the north majority. since you already have an igboman. While they can remove us.
Re: Re: Beaf So Jonathan ebelechukwu Azikiwe Goodluck Is Igbo. by MrFire: 5:13pm On Jul 12, 2010
This man here needs a leash. grin grin grin
Re: Re: Beaf So Jonathan ebelechukwu Azikiwe Goodluck Is Igbo. by oderemo(m): 5:16pm On Jul 12, 2010
MAPOMEJI.
one day i will ask my boy d,banj/paso/tekoye to compose a song for you.
how it will pan out , cant say.
ire oh.
Re: Re: Beaf So Jonathan ebelechukwu Azikiwe Goodluck Is Igbo. by Jarus(m): 5:18pm On Jul 12, 2010
Convert this sentence to becomrichlese: Each state in Nigeria has 3 senators.
Re: Re: Beaf So Jonathan ebelechukwu Azikiwe Goodluck Is Igbo. by Beaf: 5:21pm On Jul 12, 2010
Jarus:

Convert this sentence to becomrichlese: Each state in Nigeria has 3 senators.

I tried and failed, its really hard to speak in Ennnggrrrrrrrrrrrrrissss! grin
Re: Re: Beaf So Jonathan ebelechukwu Azikiwe Goodluck Is Igbo. by Becomrich0: 9:22pm On Jul 12, 2010
I know what you are saying, why would I want to be senator beaf, when I can be president or governor ? 

What do you think Jonathan chance are. It is not very good at the moment. I am telling you, He would loss.  When he came to canada his refusal to come and see the satellite pictures, would make him loss the election.

He should have humble himself and come and see the pictures. They would teach him sense. He does not know those who he is dealing with. This is nigeria. The Yorubas would not vote for him for making the mistake of not wanting to see the satellite pictures while he came to canada. You dont  know us.

We dont like people who indirectly tell us, he is our enermy.  They would make him pay the price. He better get the most available flight . He does not stand a chance.

I know what you are posting. Do you think I am mumu. I am not. I would not sell my people for position.  With a name like "Jonathan ebelechukwu Azikiwe Goodluck "  and his refusal to come to see the satellite pictures, go and ask any nigerian, he has put his party into trouble.

Look Obasanjo already has bad reputation among Yorubas, because his government was the one which conducted the census. So PDP chances in Yorubaland is close to less than 10%. With the satellite pictures , it is 0%  Jonathan Goodluck who we were trying to help have just destroyed himself. It is sometime good to be abit humble.  what did it cost him to come and look at it.  Even Obasanjo, send his children.

With a name like Jonathan ebelechukwu Azikiwe Goodluck . It is close to 0% vote in the north.
My brother I cant sell my people. I am a person with integrity. I would die with my honour.   He can go and try his lucky in the north and see.   
My brother my hand no dey again .I don try.
Re: Re: Beaf So Jonathan ebelechukwu Azikiwe Goodluck Is Igbo. by Beaf: 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2010
Becomrich0:

I know what you are saying, why would I want to be senator beaf, when I can be president or governor ? 

What do you think Jonathan chance are. It is not very good at the moment. I am telling you, He would loss.  When he came to canada his refusal to come and see the satellite pictures, would make him loss the election.

He should have humble himself and come and see the pictures. They would teach him sense.
He does not know those who he is dealing with. This is nigeria. The Yorubas would not vote for him for making the mistake of not wanting to see the satellite pictures while he came to canada. You dont  know us.

We dont like people who indirectly tell us, he is our enermy.  They would make him pay the price. He better get the most available flight . He does not stand a chance.

I know what you are posting. Do you think I am mumu. I am not. I would not sell my people for position.  With a name like "Jonathan ebelechukwu Azikiwe Goodluck "  and his refusal to come to see the satellite pictures, go and ask any nigerian, he has put his party into trouble.

Look Obasanjo already has bad reputation among Yorubas, because his government was the one which conducted the census. So PDP chances in Yorubaland is close to less than 10%. With the satellite pictures , it is 0%  Jonathan Goodluck who we were trying to help have just destroyed himself. It is sometime good to be abit humble.  what did it cost him to come and look at it.  Even Obasanjo, send his children.

With a name like Jonathan ebelechukwu Azikiwe Goodluck . It is close to 0% vote in the north.
My brother I cant sell my people. I am a person with integrity. I would die with my honour.   He can go and try his lucky in the north and see.   
My brother my hand no dey again .I don try.

You are right becomerich, Jonathan should have come to see the satelliete pictures in Canada!!! Damn! "He would loss!"
So Obasanjo's children have been coming to see satellite pictures? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm!!

Has any doctor seen your satellite pictures yet?
Re: Re: Beaf So Jonathan ebelechukwu Azikiwe Goodluck Is Igbo. by Becomrich0: 9:46pm On Jul 12, 2010
Obasanjo know thier chance at the polls. I saw Obasanjo child. They know what thier chances are at the poll.
If Jonathan ebelechukwu Azikiwe Goodluck is banking on Igbo vote, Here is Enugu state on satellite picture. May be he would now buy the ticket to canada and come and see the pictures. May God help him.

Most nigerian are Yorubas.  To disappoint Jonathan ebelechukwu Azikiwe Goodluck. We are only trying to help you people in Nigeria, so that you dont end up in civil war.

Jonathan ebelechukwu Azikiwe Goodluck can you see Enugu state. The real vote is in Yorubaland in Nigeria. They would make him pay for not coming to see the satellite pictures.

Re: Re: Beaf So Jonathan ebelechukwu Azikiwe Goodluck Is Igbo. by Becomrich0: 9:55pm On Jul 12, 2010
If a man want to run for president, he going to look at where the vote are? and know he can plan. When he you start thinking rigging is the only solution that was before satellite picture.  He can see 5 billion people  knows where the vote here.

The bible says only the humble and the meek can posses  the earth.  At the moment he is at the mercy of the Yoruba people. If Yorubas dont vote for him. He can never be president.  And he has not stood by them, by not wanting to see the satellite pictures. He was showing he is against them. You dont speak by word but by action.   He can go and try the North. Walahi, I dont have to tell you the result.

See Obama and the Russia president eating burger in public place.
Re: Re: Beaf So Jonathan ebelechukwu Azikiwe Goodluck Is Igbo. by Becomrich0: 10:18pm On Jul 12, 2010
To impreach Jonathan, It does not take 24 hours. It is in the hands of the Yorubas to make that call. The north are ready to vote. Go and ask any nigerian. If you call for Impreachment. The north would vote for it. So he should be abit humble. Or he would be out of a job very soon.

he went to Oyo state, he did not also see the Olu of Ibadan. It tell them where his heart is.  No man can do that in Yorubaland. When you go to Yorubaland. You keep your pride in your pocket. Yoruba people consider that as pride.
Re: Re: Beaf So Jonathan ebelechukwu Azikiwe Goodluck Is Igbo. by DeepSoul(f): 10:34pm On Jul 12, 2010
This Becomrich sef, U must be smoking some special, exclusive type of weed not known to any other human.

Do you even read what you type?? ROTFLMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Re: Beaf So Jonathan ebelechukwu Azikiwe Goodluck Is Igbo. by Becomrich0: 10:44pm On Jul 12, 2010
Why do you think Nuhu Ribadu have been courting the Yorubas, because Nuhu Ribadu have seen the satellite pictures. He is a smart man.  he is using his brain, He is not a mumu.
Re: Re: Beaf So Jonathan ebelechukwu Azikiwe Goodluck Is Igbo. by Becomrich0: 11:39pm On Jul 12, 2010
You have to know how African think. We are not like people in north america. Over here President Obama or steven harper is powerful. In nigeria it is a different thing.

You can see the young man trying to kill the emir of kano and not the governor of kano. ? Why do you think fashola went to rebuild the oba of lagos palace. Because fashola knows who comes first in Yorubaland. Governor Akala is not above the Olu of Ibadan in Yorubaland. Neither is the governor of Osun state above the oni of ife. It is the other way in Yorubaland. The osemowe is above the governor in Ondo state. This is how the people see it.

You have to understand us.
Re: Re: Beaf So Jonathan ebelechukwu Azikiwe Goodluck Is Igbo. by mensdept: 1:11am On Jul 13, 2010
Becomrich0:

You have to know how African think. We are not like people in north america. Over here President Obama or steven harper is powerful. In nigeria it is a different thing.

You can see the young man trying to kill the emir of kano and not the governor of kano. ? Why do you think fashola went to rebuild the oba of lagos palace. Because fashola knows who comes first in Yorubaland. Governor Akala is not above the Olu of Ibadan in Yorubaland. Neither is the governor of Osun state above the oni of ife. It is the other way in Yorubaland. The osemowe is above the governor in Ondo state. This is how the people see it.

You have to understand us.

You are not serious. Please, we don tire of olden Pro-Yoruba nonsense.
Re: Re: Beaf So Jonathan ebelechukwu Azikiwe Goodluck Is Igbo. by MrFire: 1:14am On Jul 13, 2010
OP:

If you are the representative of the Yoruba race, then I am afraid,
Re: Re: Beaf So Jonathan ebelechukwu Azikiwe Goodluck Is Igbo. by Becomrich0: 4:26am On Jul 13, 2010
You better be afraid, because this is how our people see it, and that is the culture of our people. You either agree or get out.

why dont you go and meet Obasanjo and thrown him handshake when there is no camera there. And hear what he would say. I can even tell you " did your father not teach you anything" .

this is how we are and we are not ready to change our culture for anyone. We love our culture and we do everything to preserve it the way it is.  You either take it or get out.

Why do you think the the UK have not ask the Queen to stop been their ruler. Why? You dare not insult the queen.

It can even ruin your business. You see the india cell phone company that they just introduce. One word and it would fold up and loss all its customer. You want to know why. there are people more powerful that the government of nigeria.
Re: Re: Beaf So Jonathan ebelechukwu Azikiwe Goodluck Is Igbo. by Becomrich0: 5:02am On Jul 13, 2010
beaf, you are a young man, you are joking with yoruba people. You dont want them to be upset with you. There can make your wife visit every church in the world for you to look for healing. Do you know what they call aiye.

There is power were there is power. Go and watch agbarala.
Have you heard of ogboni and others before. There is power were there is power. That all I can tell you. men not come after you.
Re: Re: Beaf So Jonathan ebelechukwu Azikiwe Goodluck Is Igbo. by Nobody: 5:18am On Jul 13, 2010
If you really wish to have a good laugh on NL, just look for any of the numerous threads of Becomerich and you will be guarantee a very headache inducing laughter session.

Becomerich, no mind them. Mo ' gbadun e jor, bi oyinbo se gbadun cigar. Nuffiin' do u jor!
Re: Re: Beaf So Jonathan ebelechukwu Azikiwe Goodluck Is Igbo. by Jarus(m): 10:26am On Jul 13, 2010
Becomrich o, ma ba se e lo grin
Re: Re: Beaf So Jonathan ebelechukwu Azikiwe Goodluck Is Igbo. by Jarus(m): 5:32pm On Jul 13, 2010
Becomrich0:

beaf, you are a young man, you are joking with yoruba people. You dont want them to be upset with you. There can make your wife visit every church in the world for you to look for healing. Do you know what they call aiye.

Have you heard of ogboni and others before. There is power were there is power. That all I can tell you. men not come after you.
grin grin grin
Word on the mapple grin
Re: Re: Beaf So Jonathan ebelechukwu Azikiwe Goodluck Is Igbo. by Beaf: 5:48pm On Jul 13, 2010
Becomrich0:

Hmmmmmmmm! And I thought you were a pastor, now I'm sure your name is Adesegun Ebele Azikiwe Musiwa! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
See map!
Re: Re: Beaf So Jonathan ebelechukwu Azikiwe Goodluck Is Igbo. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2010
I was bout to say 'no maps?' to support your claim

and then i looked further down grin grin grin
Re: Re: Beaf So Jonathan ebelechukwu Azikiwe Goodluck Is Igbo. by Becomrich0: 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2010
there are still power out there. The bible says so. why do you think the church is full. because when men see right they call it wrong. And Jonathan should either stand for the truth , if he continue to stand against us. the Yoruba people we have no  other choice than help the north impreach him. If he refuse to go alone with the satellite pictures. And he should know the north would be very happy , if we do that. So tell your brother to play ball or He would become ordinary citizen like us.

I dont think they told Jonathan it is an abomination to go to a yoruba town and not see the king in ibadan . He can ask Obasanjo. The Yorubas would say, "only one thing,can pass infront of the house of the king without greeting the king."   It is an abomination in Yorubaland. Even Pastor adeboye or kumuyi, they go.

Even if someone says you should not go, you know you are putting yourself in trouble. You go behind his back. It is a sign of disrespect to the people of oyo state. You can go and find out, he just committed an abomination in Yorubaland. You keep your PHD and president to yourself.

Is the oba of lagos a billionaire, NO. But femi Otedola is, if he goes before him, what does he do.
You make me laugh , is it because I am not behavior like a typical nigerian, and put alhaji, pastor,dr,engr, general overseer to my name .

how old is  Chris Oyakhilome,  D.K. Olukoya or sam adeyemi,  that should tell you a story about me.  Why do you think the redeemed  church  increase in number, because pastor adeboye was alway joking. Dont take my joke as been silly, it is an issue of wisdom.  Or is it because I am not given you anointing oil.

Can you see Obasanjo collecting fawte. humility is a gift of God.The bible says expect a man be like this little child he can not enter the kingdom of God.

You see Obama given his dance move. That is hillary ko mo le in rumba.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0VR_ERGg9g&feature=fvw

If they say you have not won Yorubaland, you have not won it, are you going to carry other people there to declear a result.

My brother respect Yoruba people. And if he does not stand up for the satellite pictures. I dont want to tell you what they can do to him. Even I am telling the truth. If anybody in PDP is telling Jonathan to ignore the satellite picture. I am telling Jonathan, they would impreach you. It is your only key to success.

Jonathan has to know we are fighting for our right and we would crush anyone who is against that, if he is against us fighting for our right, we have no other choice than do otherwise. He has to stand up for the truth. I have nothing against him personally but it is the principle behind it.

Re: Re: Beaf So Jonathan ebelechukwu Azikiwe Goodluck Is Igbo. by Jarus(m): 7:01pm On Jul 13, 2010
@BCR,
Where do BCR get all these crazy pics? grin
Re: Re: Beaf So Jonathan ebelechukwu Azikiwe Goodluck Is Igbo. by BigSarah(f): 3:19pm On Aug 22, 2021
Oh
Re: Re: Beaf So Jonathan ebelechukwu Azikiwe Goodluck Is Igbo. by NigeriaLimited: 3:29pm On Aug 22, 2021
Beaf:

I tried and failed, its really hard to speak in Ennnggrrrrrrrrrrrrrissss! grin

Oga Reno grin

(1) (Reply)

Adieu Buhari? / The New Face Of Imo / Picture Of The New Biafra Prime Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.