Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Senate Honours Funke Adedoyin, Adjourns Plenary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Honours Funke Adedoyin, Adjourns Plenary (16758 Views)

Speakership: Gbajabiamila Adjourns Plenary Indefinitely Over Fear Of Impeachment / House Of Representatives Adjourns Plenary Over Power Failure / Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senate Honours Funke Adedoyin, Adjourns Plenary by EzegeNG: 2:36pm On Oct 09, 2018
The House After observing the minute of silence in honour of late Rep Adedoyin, the lawmakers adjourned the sitting.

The Senate on Tuesday adjourned plenary in honour of late member of the House of Representatives, Princess Funke Adedoyin.
Senators had earlier in the day commenced sitting at about 11:05am with Senate President Bukola Saraki reading several letters from President Muhammadu Buhari for the rejection of some bills.

Thereafter, Senate Leader Ahmad Lawan moved that the Senate observe a minute of silence in honour of the late Kwara lawmaker and subsequently adjourn sitting to Wednesday.
After observing the minute of silence, the lawmakers adjourned the sitting.

The late lawmaker passed away about two weeks ago. It is usually the tradition of both chambers to suspend plenary for a day to honour any serving lawmaker that dies.

More below:
https://zenithnaija.com/senate-adjourns-plenary-to-honour-late-house-member/

1 Like

Re: Senate Honours Funke Adedoyin, Adjourns Plenary by SHOPPERS(m): 2:40pm On Oct 09, 2018
Right.
Re: Senate Honours Funke Adedoyin, Adjourns Plenary by shutto: 2:42pm On Oct 09, 2018
Rip

1 Like

Re: Senate Honours Funke Adedoyin, Adjourns Plenary by hisexcellency34: 3:04pm On Oct 09, 2018
ls Oshiomhole still waiting for Saraki to be impeached? Go and ask your oga Tinubu how Saraki disgraced him

20 Likes

Re: Senate Honours Funke Adedoyin, Adjourns Plenary by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 09, 2018
ABS is living on borrowed time..

3 Likes

Re: Senate Honours Funke Adedoyin, Adjourns Plenary by magoo10(m): 3:05pm On Oct 09, 2018
May her soul rest in peace

The same lawan moved for adjournment forgetting he threatened to impeach saraki today.

Zombies go cry tire

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Honours Funke Adedoyin, Adjourns Plenary by yemmight(m): 3:06pm On Oct 09, 2018
Thats what they no best to do.

5 Likes

Re: Senate Honours Funke Adedoyin, Adjourns Plenary by PhilAmadeus: 3:06pm On Oct 09, 2018
Rest in Peace maam, God forgive your sins and grant you eternal rest.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Honours Funke Adedoyin, Adjourns Plenary by iamJ(m): 3:06pm On Oct 09, 2018
acting like they care about her, Saraki running from his destiny cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Senate Honours Funke Adedoyin, Adjourns Plenary by Iwantaccolades: 3:07pm On Oct 09, 2018
We will impeach Saraki, we will impeach Saraki.. Ahmed Lawan don adjourn meeting again o.

13 Likes

Re: Senate Honours Funke Adedoyin, Adjourns Plenary by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 3:07pm On Oct 09, 2018
Lazy Bones
Re: Senate Honours Funke Adedoyin, Adjourns Plenary by slivertongue: 3:09pm On Oct 09, 2018
Every soul will taste death. i pray she finds everlasting rest

2 Likes

Re: Senate Honours Funke Adedoyin, Adjourns Plenary by hardeytarhyour(m): 3:10pm On Oct 09, 2018
respect

MAY GOD BLESS NIGERIA (N)
Re: Senate Honours Funke Adedoyin, Adjourns Plenary by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:10pm On Oct 09, 2018
Billic:

grin grin grin empty noisemaker !!! reconvene!!! Reconvene!!! Today senate has been reconvene and yet you cant do anything

4 Likes

Re: Senate Honours Funke Adedoyin, Adjourns Plenary by hucienda: 3:11pm On Oct 09, 2018
Condolences to her family from all of the republic.

1 Like

Re: Senate Honours Funke Adedoyin, Adjourns Plenary by PresidentAtiku(m): 3:12pm On Oct 09, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

grin grin grin empty noisemaker !!! reconvene!!! Reconvene!!! Today senate has been reconvene and yet you cant do anything
You dey mind those useless APC noise makers

4 Likes

Re: Senate Honours Funke Adedoyin, Adjourns Plenary by Jahwinaboy(m): 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
This is also a reminder that we are all mortals. God Almighty is the ultimate in all we do in life and the world. All is vanity we must never forget.
Re: Senate Honours Funke Adedoyin, Adjourns Plenary by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 09, 2018
Nice move.
Re: Senate Honours Funke Adedoyin, Adjourns Plenary by deebsman1(m): 3:23pm On Oct 09, 2018
The question is do we even need a Senate at all in the first place??

They've been off for 2 months already, they resumes and still decided to go on owanbe.

This is an institution we are running with almost 200billion of taxpayers money
Re: Senate Honours Funke Adedoyin, Adjourns Plenary by kgr8mike(m): 3:23pm On Oct 09, 2018
What could have caused this woman's death? There is money so to say and she is beautiful, what exactly did this harm? She must not have fulfilled her days.

Satan indeed comes to steal, to kill and to destroy.

Man pulse, think awhile.....

Jesus came that we may have life to the full. The honest truth is we need this life to stop Satan from stealing from us and destroying the best things in our lives. We need to fulfill our days.

Have you received this Life that only Jesus gives? If not please say this:

Oh Lord Jesus, I thank you for coming into this world for me. I thank you for fulfilling the purpose of your coming which includes my redemption. I therefore receive that redemption you came to give. You are now the Lord of my life and my Master. I now have your abilities and function in the faculties of your person.

Satan cannot therefore run rampage in my life. I will fulfill my purpose on earth in victory and triumph just as you did in Jesus' name. Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Senate Honours Funke Adedoyin, Adjourns Plenary by MOSDAM(m): 3:25pm On Oct 09, 2018
Death is inevitable whether you're rich or poor
Re: Senate Honours Funke Adedoyin, Adjourns Plenary by honestivo(m): 3:33pm On Oct 09, 2018
After all the gra gra in the news about Saraki impeachment see how the house calm like cold water
Re: Senate Honours Funke Adedoyin, Adjourns Plenary by Jermat20(m): 3:48pm On Oct 09, 2018

Are we all not living on borrowed time? When the owner of the time comes we will give it back and tender the account of the time that was given to us.
Re: Senate Honours Funke Adedoyin, Adjourns Plenary by Tareq1105: 4:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
PhilAmadeus:
Rest in Peace maam, God forgive your sins and grant you eternal rest.

Amin Jesu
Re: Senate Honours Funke Adedoyin, Adjourns Plenary by bewla(m): 4:08pm On Oct 09, 2018
t
Re: Senate Honours Funke Adedoyin, Adjourns Plenary by balingaonline(m): 4:15pm On Oct 09, 2018
upon all the money in her account, sorry for all these Lawbrakers and Tyrants in this country. her family should calculate the looted money among her properties and return it to we the real owner to ease her purnishment in hereafter. may God forgive us all. Ameen.
Re: Senate Honours Funke Adedoyin, Adjourns Plenary by GetCofOProperty: 4:32pm On Oct 09, 2018
May her gentle soul rest in peace. I hope both house will be able to get back to business tomorrow.

Do You Desire A Very Good Property Investment That Guarantee High Return... Or You Want a Suitable Land or House For You To Live In. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below
Re: Senate Honours Funke Adedoyin, Adjourns Plenary by Akiika: 4:43pm On Oct 09, 2018
Did they adjourn the day's pay too? Imagine your colleague dies at work and your office closes because of that. This is a huge joke!
Bunch of lazy kleptomaniacs!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyo Crisis: IGP Deploys Intervention And Stabilisation Forces / Ambode Spent N12bn To Power Street Lights In One Year / Buhari Has Turned Nigeria To The Headquarters Of Fulanis In Africa - Okurounmu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.