Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,854 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

“face Your Problems Not My Performance At PDP Primary” – Saraki Replies APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “face Your Problems Not My Performance At PDP Primary” – Saraki Replies APC (28900 Views)

Nigeria's Economic Problems Not Created By Present Government - Peter Obi / Okorocha Replies APC, I’m Not A Bad Loser / I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

“face Your Problems Not My Performance At PDP Primary” – Saraki Replies APC by Islie: 3:06pm On Oct 09, 2018
The President of the Senate Dr Bukola Saraki has responded to the taunt by the All Progressives Congress (APC) over his (Saraki’s) performance at the just concluded Presidential Primary of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

The APC spokesman, Yekini Nabena had in a statement issued on Tuesday, mocked Saraki’s performace saying that his “Presidential bid had crashed”.

However in a statement Issues by Yusuf Olaniyonu, Special Adviser on Media and Public Affairs to the President of the Senate, Saraki said that the APC is always disturbed by the sound of his name.

Saraki however advised the APC and its leadership to stop focusing on developments in the opposition party and seek ways to solve the “civil war” that had been ignited in the party.

The statement by Saraki reads:
“We have noted the irresponsible statement issued by the APC spokesman, Yekinni Nabena.

“We know that he and the leadership of the APC are always incensed and disturbed at the mere hearing of the name, Saraki. It is also notable that Nabena and the APC are always concerned about the developments in the opposition party, the PDP.

“However, we believe that with the ‘civil war’ that Adams Oshiomhole and Yekinni Nabena have ignited in the APC and the very low level that they have dragged the party, in such manner that the ruling party is wallowing in confusion and disorganization, they have too much to pre-occupy them than to be poking their noses in what happens to Saraki or the PDP,” he said.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/face-your-problems-not-my-performance-at-pdp-primary-saraki-replies-apc.html

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: “face Your Problems Not My Performance At PDP Primary” – Saraki Replies APC by shutto: 3:14pm On Oct 09, 2018
grin grin
By the sound of saraki's name,APC must bow

248 Likes 19 Shares

Re: “face Your Problems Not My Performance At PDP Primary” – Saraki Replies APC by olametrix(m): 3:14pm On Oct 09, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: “face Your Problems Not My Performance At PDP Primary” – Saraki Replies APC by JoanHicks(f): 3:14pm On Oct 09, 2018
Truly they should face their problems

Saraki remains the SP

I mean number 3 citizen from opposition party tongue

210 Likes 11 Shares

Re: “face Your Problems Not My Performance At PDP Primary” – Saraki Replies APC by physise(m): 3:14pm On Oct 09, 2018
APC SHOULD FOCUS ON THEIR LIFELESS CANDIDATE

197 Likes 10 Shares

Re: “face Your Problems Not My Performance At PDP Primary” – Saraki Replies APC by SolnergyPower: 3:14pm On Oct 09, 2018
grin
Re: “face Your Problems Not My Performance At PDP Primary” – Saraki Replies APC by jazzykhm(m): 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2018
Smile dese saraki gan self

11 Likes

Re: “face Your Problems Not My Performance At PDP Primary” – Saraki Replies APC by link2ok22: 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2018
When God makes you enemies Lifeless the keep running from post to pillar.

It's no longer impeachment stories, now it's your performance in the primaries.

Some of the zombies here were praying for PDP to b destroyed after the primaries, they got disappointed and now it's about going to America.

When your lifeless fool presents his WAEC certificate then we would talk about going to America.

God bless HE Sen. Bukola Saraki

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: “face Your Problems Not My Performance At PDP Primary” – Saraki Replies APC by hucienda: 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2018
Naija 007! cheesy

This man just knows how to pepper the ruling party in a unique way.

107 Likes 9 Shares

Re: “face Your Problems Not My Performance At PDP Primary” – Saraki Replies APC by naijaguy123456(m): 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2018
Re: “face Your Problems Not My Performance At PDP Primary” – Saraki Replies APC by Bizibi(m): 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2018
It is funny seeing a ruling party acting as a glorified opposition, no wonder they are creating problems for themselves.

100 Likes 8 Shares

Re: “face Your Problems Not My Performance At PDP Primary” – Saraki Replies APC by Lomprico2: 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2018
Foolish people

8 Likes

Re: “face Your Problems Not My Performance At PDP Primary” – Saraki Replies APC by AK481(m): 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2018
Finish him

16 Likes

Re: “face Your Problems Not My Performance At PDP Primary” – Saraki Replies APC by mariovito(m): 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2018
o
Re: “face Your Problems Not My Performance At PDP Primary” – Saraki Replies APC by Achuwa1(m): 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2018
I love the way saraki treats APC like a piece of shiiiit anytime they make statements about him.
That shows maturity .

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “face Your Problems Not My Performance At PDP Primary” – Saraki Replies APC by mbaboy(m): 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
All Promises Cancelled (APC) should focus on reviving the lifeless one first before delving into PDP matters

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “face Your Problems Not My Performance At PDP Primary” – Saraki Replies APC by tuoyoojo(m): 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
this one that Apc has declared they have 14 million plus card carrying members

Pdp should do and declare they have 20milllion plus card carrying members o

saraki is nightmare of apc

37 Likes

Re: “face Your Problems Not My Performance At PDP Primary” – Saraki Replies APC by gassbee: 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
Chai, see uppercut

19 Likes

Re: “face Your Problems Not My Performance At PDP Primary” – Saraki Replies APC by xbernardx(m): 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
Where the upper cut, I never see am

Saraki Bleep up jor, with all the mouth wey him make, I dey expect say even if him no win, him votes go choke, but just negodu

Maybe his mad dog elaye was on leash tongue

gassbee:
Chai, see uppercut

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “face Your Problems Not My Performance At PDP Primary” – Saraki Replies APC by gazal55(m): 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
Like for Atiku, Saraki Share for Buhari and APC

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “face Your Problems Not My Performance At PDP Primary” – Saraki Replies APC by sotall(m): 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
Savage reply....APC face your problems

26 Likes

Re: “face Your Problems Not My Performance At PDP Primary” – Saraki Replies APC by Kayceenaz(m): 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
Sometimes, ridicule is the product of insecurity.

3 Likes

Re: “face Your Problems Not My Performance At PDP Primary” – Saraki Replies APC by ziondaughter247: 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
Lol...Saraki the Jack Bauer... Ride on oga. Nothing do you. we are right behind you

26 Likes

Re: “face Your Problems Not My Performance At PDP Primary” – Saraki Replies APC by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
saraki my man

7 Likes

Re: “face Your Problems Not My Performance At PDP Primary” – Saraki Replies APC by horlabiyi(m): 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
What a blow

6 Likes

Re: “face Your Problems Not My Performance At PDP Primary” – Saraki Replies APC by Joarch: 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
Saraki Oloye; please keep reminding them they have only 4month before patriotic Nigerians Descend On Them.

6 Likes

Re: “face Your Problems Not My Performance At PDP Primary” – Saraki Replies APC by Cyoung4real(m): 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
APC and misplaced priority are like 5&6

17 Likes

Re: “face Your Problems Not My Performance At PDP Primary” – Saraki Replies APC by kalvoken(m): 3:17pm On Oct 09, 2018
One I like about this saraki of a man is that his actions speaks for him. A man of few words but many actions

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: “face Your Problems Not My Performance At PDP Primary” – Saraki Replies APC by maxiuc(m): 3:17pm On Oct 09, 2018
grin cheesy
Re: “face Your Problems Not My Performance At PDP Primary” – Saraki Replies APC by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 09, 2018
LIFELESS president. LIFELESS party

13 Likes

Re: “face Your Problems Not My Performance At PDP Primary” – Saraki Replies APC by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 09, 2018
cheesy

1 Like

Re: “face Your Problems Not My Performance At PDP Primary” – Saraki Replies APC by spencekat(m): 3:17pm On Oct 09, 2018
Good reply

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Kill 22 At Zamfara Gold Mine / Sowore: "You Owe Nigerians An Explanation’ – Sagay Tells DSS Over Re-arrest Of A / Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.