Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,268 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Man Treks From Zaria To Abuja For Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Treks From Zaria To Abuja For Atiku (19353 Views)

Daura Residents File Out To Greet President Buhari As He Treks To His Home / Man who trekked to celebrate Buhari victory, treks to Abuja with APC casket / Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Treks From Zaria To Abuja For Atiku by ManirBK: 5:41pm On Oct 09, 2018
A young man, Kamaludden Bashir, has commenced trekking from Zaria to Abuja to show his support over the emergence of Atiku Abubakar as the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
Bashir who arrived Kaduna on Tuesday, a day after he left Zaria, told newsmen that he plans to reach Abuja within five days.

“I am really happy with the victory, that is why I am trekking to Abuja to show him that I am with him 100 per cent.

“Along the way, I will sensitizes thousands of youth to join me in the campaign to make Nigeria great under Atiku as president.

“I believe that only him can overcome the problems of unemployment, poverty, insecurity, communal and ethno-religious crisis disturbing the peace and stability of the country.

According to him, he left Kwarbai area of Zaria at about 6:30 am on Monday after his parents prayed for him.
Bashir believed that Abubakar’s structures all over the country were strong enough to push for his election in February.

“I believe in Atiku, that is why I am trekking in solidarity and praying for him to win the 2019 presidential election.

“I believe he is the best man that can fight corruption and take Nigerian youths to the promised land.”
According to him, he was robbed of his money, food and water along the way, but said the experience would not deter him from continuing with the journey.
Bashir urged Nigerian youths to support the former vice president during the general elections so as to put Nigeria on a better direction. (NAN)

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/man-treks-to-abuja-for-atiku.html

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Treks From Zaria To Abuja For Atiku by ManirBK: 5:41pm On Oct 09, 2018
Wetin poverty no go do!
Atiku supporters don't "actually love him, they only need his Pounds!
Buhari will surely beat Atiku even before 7 pm of election day!

51 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Treks From Zaria To Abuja For Atiku by lirusehn(m): 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2018
The guy above me is sick sad

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Treks From Zaria To Abuja For Atiku by lirusehn(m): 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2018
ManirBK:
Wetin poverty no go do! Atiku supporters don't "actually love him, they only need his Pounds! Buhari will surely beat Atiku even before 7 pm of election day!
You are a national disgrace gaskiya.

215 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Man Treks From Zaria To Abuja For Atiku by ojmaroni247(m): 6:15pm On Oct 09, 2018
Guy u dey wasting your time, u better start ATikulating for 2019 grin
ManirBK:
Wetin poverty no go do!

137 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Treks From Zaria To Abuja For Atiku by Ayodejioak(m): 6:50pm On Oct 09, 2018
My only issue with these 'Legedes Benz' guys is the one big question involved.

What shall it profit a man that treks from Lagos to Abuja and NOT even make NL front page? Talk less of public recognition.

#Riskytrips

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Treks From Zaria To Abuja For Atiku by duroc(m): 6:50pm On Oct 09, 2018
This is 2018 and 21st century for christ sake, this country don't deserve someone like Buhari.. This a man who can't have a debate or speak offhand for an hour.

You guys should just leave sentiment apart and let's kick this man out and lets vote ATIKU. If he doesn't perform, he should be kick out too. We need a technology and economy Guru as a president not a man like an ANCESTOR.

All Buhari keeps murmuring is corruption, this same corrupted money from TINUBU brought him to power. Abeg just use your head and vote rightly so your own Future kids won't start experiencing same thing you did.

39 Likes

Re: Man Treks From Zaria To Abuja For Atiku by kullozone(m): 6:50pm On Oct 09, 2018
Anyone who treks for anybody in the forthcoming presidential election will die on that journey.

Shege Yarosmiley

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Man Treks From Zaria To Abuja For Atiku by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 09, 2018
How exactly does this trekking work?

3 Likes

Re: Man Treks From Zaria To Abuja For Atiku by NIGHTMARE0O7: 6:50pm On Oct 09, 2018
Nice1 nobe only buhari zombies sabi craze angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Treks From Zaria To Abuja For Atiku by Macmoni(m): 6:50pm On Oct 09, 2018
But wat is wrong with diz Hausa guys
Is it madness or hunger

5 Likes

Re: Man Treks From Zaria To Abuja For Atiku by vjohnson: 6:50pm On Oct 09, 2018
Atiku for lyf

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Treks From Zaria To Abuja For Atiku by Queenserah26(f): 6:51pm On Oct 09, 2018
Dem don start mumu trekking again... Mtcheew

6 Likes

Re: Man Treks From Zaria To Abuja For Atiku by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 09, 2018
ManirBK:
Wetin poverty no go do!

Abandon the sinking ship

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Treks From Zaria To Abuja For Atiku by NothingDoMe: 6:51pm On Oct 09, 2018
Lol. I saw this coming grin grin grin grin

The guy who trekked for Buhari will soon trek for Atiku.

I am ready to wager anybody here

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Treks From Zaria To Abuja For Atiku by Hopium: 6:51pm On Oct 09, 2018
Lol! Emotion don they run high again. Where are the Buhari trekkers of 2015?

Let's be frank; Let's tell ourselves the truth, it's will be a daunting task for Atiku to defeat Buhari come next year. All this one wey everyone they atikulate here and there like say Atiku is coming to power like raindrops coming down from the clouds or Oduduwa coming down from heaven.

This is a game of thrones and it's never won with emotions.

Below is my analysis of the play at the moment!

Hopium:

In a free and fair election, I can't really say who will win. Nigerians are tired of Buhari but the northerners love for Buhari is something else. Buhari might just slaughter Atiku in the North, get 50% of vote in the South west and Atiku will win in the South East. The SS, I don't understand their body language for now, considering Wike's anger towards the PDP primary results. Wike might just spite PDP in that region; Fayose is already dancing to the tune I'm suspecting Wike will play.

If Buhari will use his Federal muscle, then it's sai baba until 2023, and this might be the case because that old man is power drunk.

Let's watch and see how Atiku will make his play in the North. And I hope PDP no go do mumu propagandas like they did during the Osun and Ekiti elections.

Overall, I'll give Buhari a 55% chance and Atiku 45%

Meanwhile, OBJ is already playing politics of interest like I opinned on Sunday.

Hopium:
I think OBJ will make a u-turn and embrace Atiku. Atiku is his only hope of rustling power with Buhari and grabbing the mantle of political relivance again.

Baba OBJ's ship of political relevance already capsized and for a person who loves attention, he will do the unthinkable.

In fact, he may eventually collapse the structure of his coalition under Atiku's to offer support.

In this game of thrones, I think Buhari's side has just started tarnishing the image of Atiku. More demeaning files will be opened; I'm sure the banks and EFCC have started working on this. The DSS and SSS will have a role to play too by collaborating with the foreign agencies to get facts to boggy-trap the national and international image of Atiku.

This game move isn't new. They used the same tactics on uncle Jonathan in the last election. I'm only waiting to see them use an upgraded version on Atiku. Aside this, APC will hope on rigging and their political muscle in the North.

As for Atiku, I hope he is sound enough to weather every storm thrown against him. He will need the wisdom and status of Saraki for sure. I hope the SP will be available to help.

Atiku doesn't have the Federal might but he has the money and I expect him to bring a stronger narrative to woo Nigerians into voting for him because the story of "Buhari is corrupt and incompetent" won't sell much. Nigerians will tell him, "we heard similar stories in 2015. Tell us something more." I'm not talking about the Nigerians littering Nairaland frontpage ooo. Most of those shouting Atikulate here don't even have PVC cheesy

But the Waziri of Adamawa too should visit the USA to let the barking dogs lie and score huge political points. Abi wetin you think?

6 Likes

Re: Man Treks From Zaria To Abuja For Atiku by KrystosCJ(m): 6:51pm On Oct 09, 2018
What happened to the last guy that trekked for Buhari and lost precious electrolytes?

3 Likes

Re: Man Treks From Zaria To Abuja For Atiku by coluka: 6:51pm On Oct 09, 2018
They don start again

1 Like

Re: Man Treks From Zaria To Abuja For Atiku by annnikky(f): 6:51pm On Oct 09, 2018
Thats the spirit smiley

Nigerians are tired of the lifeless man and lifeless economy

Lets Atikulately grow Nigeria together cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Man Treks From Zaria To Abuja For Atiku by Flexherbal(m): 6:52pm On Oct 09, 2018
Ok.

We hope a Messiah wins 2019 Presidential election
Re: Man Treks From Zaria To Abuja For Atiku by Maket: 6:52pm On Oct 09, 2018
Very short journey.
Re: Man Treks From Zaria To Abuja For Atiku by dingbang(m): 6:52pm On Oct 09, 2018
No need trekking
Re: Man Treks From Zaria To Abuja For Atiku by afamaustin(m): 6:52pm On Oct 09, 2018
I HV learn to mind my business in this platform
Re: Man Treks From Zaria To Abuja For Atiku by johnaruson(m): 6:52pm On Oct 09, 2018
No pictures no stories

9 Likes

Re: Man Treks From Zaria To Abuja For Atiku by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 09, 2018
Now they have started, mumus. Instead to hold them accountable , na trekking they will be doing.
Re: Man Treks From Zaria To Abuja For Atiku by dyze(m): 6:52pm On Oct 09, 2018
oluwaseyi000:
How exactly does this trekking work?

You go just begin waka like who dem break bottle for im head

2 Likes

Re: Man Treks From Zaria To Abuja For Atiku by MrGreenMavro: 6:52pm On Oct 09, 2018
Dy don start again
Re: Man Treks From Zaria To Abuja For Atiku by Tonero231: 6:52pm On Oct 09, 2018
Una don start this trekking again
Re: Man Treks From Zaria To Abuja For Atiku by NothingDoMe: 6:53pm On Oct 09, 2018
ManirBK:
Wetin poverty no go do!
Many of you will be bought over before 2019. All BMC members are in it for the money.

I am ready to wager

1 Like

Re: Man Treks From Zaria To Abuja For Atiku by Benekruku(m): 6:53pm On Oct 09, 2018
ManirBK:
Wetin poverty no go do!

Leave them

When the chips are down, dem go wail tire

Testing an Atiku popularity with Buhari

The loss will start up North and Sealed in the West

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Treks From Zaria To Abuja For Atiku by nnachukz(m): 6:53pm On Oct 09, 2018
According to the zombies, this one is an Ipob member. Only the Igbos support Atikulation. What will hit them during election will be beyond their imagination.

6 Likes

Re: Man Treks From Zaria To Abuja For Atiku by Ategberoson(m): 6:53pm On Oct 09, 2018
this mumu people Don start

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai / Hoodlums Bath Fawas Mohammed, 3 Others With Acid In Adamawa / Boko Haram Burns Down Chibok Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.