Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Nigeria Decides - Towards 2019 Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Decides - Towards 2019 Elections (315 Views)

2023 Elections Are An Improvement On 2003, 2007 And 2019 Elections - Reno Omokri / 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) / 2019 ELECTIONS: Saraki, Dogara’s Supporters Consider ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Decides - Towards 2019 Elections by Gentlebabs(m): 7:36pm On Oct 09, 2018
Come 2019, let your vote count. Be guided by your conscience. Do not deceived by speeches or divisive rhetorics, especially from the altar (Mosques/Churches). Analyze both parties and follow your mind.

Nigeria will be great again! If you are eligible and you do not have a PVC, then you do not have a moral right to criticize anyone because when you are part of the problem in the system. Elections are not won on social media, let your PVC do the talking.

Come 2019, think, be wise, make a choice, for the future of our generation. Truth is, I just realized everybody is a politician, just in different aspects.

If you care to know, the world, especially Africa is in wait, as to where the pendulum will swing in Nigeria. This directly affects other African countries, especially our west African neighbours. The world needs Nigeria to be stable and be at peace, as the economic, political and economic model for most African countries.

Have you traveled accross Africa and see how we are perceived as Nigerians? It comes with a soothing feeling of "My Big Brother Is Here". This often time humbles me , hence I know that i represent the most populous black Nation in the world and move with caution outside the shores of this Great Nation, lest I bring her name to be dis-repute.

My fellow citizens, how long will we be divided amongst religious, tribal and political lines? Tribesmen is a coinage of the slave masters to further identify us as non-entities and second class citizens. Apart from the Native Indians in America, have you ever heard the Americans say "We are from the same tribe? Or even the Brits. Why slander and kill ourselves for nought? Why?

I feel very sad when I hear statements like "My Imam/Pastor said we should/Should not vote for...". Clerics are Men of God, the good ones hear from God directly and communicate the message undiluted, these ones are called prophets, but they are not perfect; infallible or failure proof. I listen to Prophets, but often than not, God already tells me or visits me first, the HE confirms His words by the words of His Prophets, lest I fall prey to hungry people, dawning a toga of religion to decide the populace.

Remember, "The thing wey face you, na back he turn to another person". African proverb. Can you tell a man how to sleep with his wife? You can suggest, if he asks, but do not super-imposing your views on another. That is called manipulation, worse than the spirit of witchcraft. Manipulators are worse than infidels, they will not make heaven. If God affirms that infidels will not make heaven, what then happen to the one worse than infidels?

You have a right to vote and be voted for, as long as you are of a sound mind. Do not let politics destroy the relationship you have built with another over time. Just like 2015, this one too will come and go.

This coming election, "Paddle your canoe, make I paddle my own", because even inside a mosque, "All Malam to him kettle. If anyone begrudge you for taking a stand, that person is Is a fair - weather friend. You should be happy they are exposed.

Nigeria will be great again and the Labour of our heroes past shall not be in vain by God's grace.

Babatunde Raimi
Strategist.

N.B: Stop asking me who I want to vote for, it is non of your business. "Na so amebo dey start.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / NYSC Scandal: President Buhari Expecting Shittu's Resignation / How Saraki Bribed Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.