Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,046 members, 7,838,644 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West (61927 Views)

South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense / Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate / Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by Daewang: 8:04pm On Oct 13, 2018
atobs4real:

He died for you and your behavior is as useless as an empty bottle.

You are more worthless than a corpse.
Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by atobs4real(m): 9:04pm On Oct 13, 2018
Daewang:

You are more worthless than a corpse.
Last life
Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by omoharry(f): 9:08pm On Oct 13, 2018
Daboomb:

I understand how you feel about this but all l did was to X-ray Events (report events) as they are in reality.
Dont take it personal.Somebody has to say the truth even though it hurts.

Now, l want to ask you one question because it is very easy to point fingers!

Why is it that the Ibos HATE YORUBAS and are always plotting their downfall? (Dont tell me it isnot true, even Nairaland comments will confirm it is true)

- Are Yorubas responsible for them trying to cecede?
- Is it Yorubas that kill them in the North?
- Are Yorubas not very accomodating of them, so much so that they build house and own business like no Yoruba can do in the SEast?

FYI, it is the hatred Ibos have for others, they are reaping.

You also ignored the last part of my post where l explained how they can BUILD THE TRUST BACK.
You cant force TRUST... You EARN IT and Igbos have to earn it by their words and actions.

BTW: Stop deceiving yourselves that Igbos are being forced to remain in Nigeria!
They are the ones who have REFUSED TO GO....even the Northern group AREWA had to give them an ultimatum to LEAVE but they refused to leave and forced AREWA Youths to rescind that ultimatum.

If they want to go, they should all pack themselves back to the SEast but we both know they are not willing to do that, so who is forcing who?
If it makes Igbos to feel brave and funky to say 'they dont want us to go', then let them continue to feel funky.
The hatred between the Igbos and the yorubas is two sided.both tribes have suffered in each other hands over the years with name calling and derogatory statement..secondly who told you the Igbos can leave anything they want..this is difficult because they is no provision in the constitution for division or referemdum..so what are you talking about...please forget the EREWA declaration and the declaration by other tribes as well..it does not mean anything or have any impact to the reality on ground.anyway..we are all in one country and we have to make everyone have a sence of belonging in the entity called Nigeria fir us to move forward in Nigeria...if igbos hated the yorubas then why did they vote for Agbaje in 2015 even if he did not win the election.
Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by Daewang: 11:44pm On Oct 13, 2018
atobs4real:

Last life

Cursed life.
Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by atobs4real(m): 7:51am On Oct 14, 2018
Daewang:

Cursed life.
Happy Sunday to the most stupid life on earth. Good morning slowpoke.
Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by Daewang: 8:25am On Oct 14, 2018
atobs4real:

Happy Sunday to the most stupid life on earth. Good morning slowpoke.

God punish you the most retarded and stupid bastard in the universe. God curse you hopeless fool.
Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by atobs4real(m): 8:33am On Oct 14, 2018
Daewang:

God punish you the most retarded and stupid bastard in the universe. God curse you hopeless fool.

Your family have just been confirmed cursed. Glory be to the Lungu jah jah
Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by Daewang: 8:36am On Oct 14, 2018
atobs4real:

Your family have just been confirmed cursed. Glory be to the Lungu jah jah

Your family is cursed, dead, hopeless and doomed from your cursed mother to your doomed father to your useless siblings and your miserable self.
Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by atobs4real(m): 9:14am On Oct 14, 2018
Daewang:

Your family is cursed, dead, hopeless and doomed from your cursed mother to your doomed father to your useless siblings and your miserable self.
He pain ammmmmmmmmm. Bleep you
Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by Daewang: 10:24am On Oct 14, 2018
atobs4real:

He pain ammmmmmmmmm. Bleep you

Bleep you bastard.
Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by Masterclass32: 11:20am On Oct 14, 2018
This thread is irrelevant now.
Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by atobs4real(m): 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2018
I
Daewang:

Bleep you bastard.
And you to.Bastard of the highest in the land of the leaving
Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by Daewang: 12:43pm On Oct 14, 2018
atobs4real:
I
And you to.Bastard of the highest in the land of the leaving

Most inferior bastard in the land of the dead.
Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by atobs4real(m): 1:14pm On Oct 14, 2018
Daewang:

Most inferior bastard in the land of the dead.

Then you are a dead man typing. Sorry for your destiny. Unlucky ones
Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by Daewang: 1:21pm On Oct 14, 2018
atobs4real:

Then you are a dead man typing. Sorry for your destiny. Unlucky ones

Dead bastard with cursed and unfortunate destiny.
Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by atobs4real(m): 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2018
Daewang:

Dead bastard with cursed and unfortunate destiny.
Lost life finding a partner in the darkness. I pity your generation at large. ��� for life
Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by Daewang: 5:15pm On Oct 14, 2018
atobs4real:

Lost life finding a partner in the darkness. I pity your generation at large. ��� for life

Cursed life with cursed generation and cursed descendants. Pathetic bastard.
Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by atobs4real(m): 5:56pm On Oct 14, 2018
Daewang:

Cursed life with cursed generation and cursed descendants. Pathetic bastard.
You are a disgrace to human. Smelling shit. Sorry .
Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by Daewang: 7:37pm On Oct 14, 2018
atobs4real:

You are a disgrace to human. Smelling shit. Sorry .

You are a shame and a worthless piece of trash. Stupid vagabond.
Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by atobs4real(m): 9:33pm On Oct 14, 2018
Daewang:

You are a shame and a worthless piece of trash. Stupid vagabond.
Disgrace to humanity, what do you have for men? The only useless man I have ever seen
Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by Daewang: 10:39pm On Oct 14, 2018
atobs4real:

Disgrace to humanity, what do you have for men? The only useless man I have ever seen

The most worthless and miserable bastard. Born by mistake.
Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by atobs4real(m): 4:19pm On Oct 15, 2018
Daewang:

The most worthless and miserable bastard. Born by mistake.
Your username looks like made in China. Please can I know if your are a foreigner?
Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by Daewang: 4:34pm On Oct 15, 2018
atobs4real:

Your username looks like made in China. Please can I know if your are a foreigner?

You yourself may be made in China.
Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 27, 2019

1 Like

Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 27, 2019

1 Like

Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
safarigirl:
i have never made wrong calculations in politics.

I am not your mate, save your silly banter for kids like you
Lol well done Professor Politics. How market?
Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 27, 2019
Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by samstradam: 2:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
Don't mind her... that's the way they behave, bold brash and plainly stupid.

How can a grown adult say they have never made a wrong Political Calculation... even her Waziri has been blundering longer than Kylie Jenner has been alive.

Anyway I know in another 4 years time we will face this level of stupidity again so I'm not really bothered about anything they say anymore.
Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by Sanchez01: 8:21pm On Feb 27, 2019
safarigirl:
there will be nothing marginal about the NC votes. The only NC states that are core APC are Kaduna and Niger. The rest could go either way, even with those two states, there is a high percentage of non-indigenes, in Southern Kaduna and places like Suleja in Niger state, APC is likely to have it tough due to the high concentration of non-indigenes in these parts. Kogi is another NC state that will swing to Buhari, but they do not have a massive number of voters and are similar to Ekiti in size.

The rest of NC is up for grabs. Saraki will not allow APC smell Kwara, that one is sure. PDP will win massively there, even if he has to fight them thug for thug.

Benue and Plateau are wounded lions. Benue abandoned PDP largely because of Suswam and his failure to pay salaries back in 2015, but in Buhari's four years, these people have been massacred and the only thing they have gotten in return is their lands being invaded by soldiers who further harass them and present them for slaughter to Buhari's supposed brothers. APC will be defeated resoundingly in those places because dem no go even gree them rig
I wish you could come back to say this again grin
Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by Patrinus: 12:27pm On Mar 05, 2019
For where? Shame nor go gree am! lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: Lawyers Clash With Policemen In Court Premises (Photos, VIDEO) / Enyinnaya Abaribe: The Igbo Man Doesn't Kneel For Anybody Except His Chi / See The Fleet Of Intelligent Buses That Buhari Will Commission In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.