Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Atiku Is Finished If His Vp Comes From Sw. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Is Finished If His Vp Comes From Sw. (1618 Views)

Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice / Nigeria Is Finished If Buhari Remains For Another 4 Years - Peter Obi / Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Is Finished If His Vp Comes From Sw. by Nobody: 4:42am On Oct 10, 2018
kingkakaone:
OP, I will answer u based on ur opinion of Atiku jailing Tinubu. Have u wondered why Tinubu has never been jailed since he completed his two terms as Lagos governor in 2007?
Don't forget he has been in d opposition to the federal government before 2015. If they have files to rope him, they would have done it since he doesn't have immunity after he left government.

And OP, I don't think APC is even among those pushing the news for a SW VP, let's be sincere. The strong men will prefer Atiku picking a SE VP so as to make their people see him as an enemy to their region.

For the chairmanship position of PDP don't think Wike did it for Atiku to emerge, he did it to favour his own candidate but Okowa who is the primary chairman made the primary election free and fair.

Stop all these sentimental opinions and do what will help Atiku instead of using ethnic strategy that has never worked for anyone. (U can't be insulting their leaders and expect to get their votes).

Mind u, I'm not from the SW, I'm full blooded SS.

I'm neither for APC or PDP but if ur claims are right as to the plans of APC on PDP then I think u are saying that they are smarter than the PDP.

You are an APC apologist
Re: Atiku Is Finished If His Vp Comes From Sw. by KanwuliaMama: 4:53am On Oct 10, 2018
Odingo1:
Yorubas will stab Atiku at the back, if Atiku na mumu man let him pick one of them as his VP, SW that almost kill PDP.

You are soooooooo right!
I concur!

ATIKU, pick a SE VP!
About time you put your “restructuring” theory to the test! Ekwueme worked well and I think you can find someone the North would feel comfortable with.

Peter Obi is out sha! grin
Not after all that “insult” we have on record! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Finished If His Vp Comes From Sw. by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 10, 2018
Awol1:

You are an APC apologist
Go and check my posts u will discover I don't have time for any party.
I say things as they are without sentiments or deception.
Re: Atiku Is Finished If His Vp Comes From Sw. by slivertongue: 4:38am On Oct 12, 2018
Well said. Tinubu will send a few of his boys 2go &cut a deal wit atiku as he did wit Yaradua &GEJ &leave APC in d cold

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Else Noticed? / Atiku Vs Buhari: TB Joshua Speaks On Predicting Winner Of Presidential Election / How President Buhari Reacted To Femi Adesina's Igbo Attire (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.