Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,496 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple (68878 Views)

Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding / Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son / Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Fulani Plots To Colonize Nigeria Like Usman Danfodio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by TheDemola: 6:07pm On Nov 13, 2022
Previous thread:
www.nairaland.com/7424301/tiffany-trump-marry-lagos-bred-fiance

Senior pastor of House on the Rock Church, Paul Adefarasin and his wife Pastor Ifeanyi Adefarasin, attended the wedding ceremony of Tiffany Trump and Michael Boulos.

Tiffany is the daughter of former United States President Donald Trump while Boulos is the son of Lebanese business tycoon Massad Boulos. Boulos was brought up in Lagos, Nigeria as well.

Earlier on Friday, Pastor Adefarasin had blessed the couple at a pre-wedding event organised by Tiffany and Boulos.

Taking to his verified Instagram page on Saturday, he said, “Yesterday (Friday), I spoke a blessing for the evening on the soon-to-be-wed couple; it was an evening to remember.

"The wedding holds hereafter at Mar-a-Lago and we could not be happier for the beautiful couple and their amazing families.

“Congratulations to our friends, Dr. Massad and Sarah Boulos, on this lifetime event.

“This is the Lord’s doing and it is marvelous in our eyes. Our earnest prayers are for the Lord’s blessing upon them today and always.

"The nostalgia of being back in Florida has been great. The families have been remarkably hospitable and we have felt welcome and very much at home.

"@ifeanyiadefarasin and I are looking forward to the ceremony later today, and to the smiles on the couple’s faces as they say ‘I do.’

The PUNCH reports that the wedding took place at Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida. Donald Trump and his wife, Melania were at the wedding.

Following the spectacular wedding, Tiffany, 29, waltzed on to the dancefloor arm-in-arm with the groom before the doting couple shared their special moment to a cover of Toploader’s ‘Dancing in the Moonlight.

Changed from her stunning wedding gown, Tiffany wore a flowing white dress as she showed off a diamond necklace and her sharply-dressed husband beside her in his black tuxedo.

The beaming couple swayed in each other’s arms, with Michael spinning Tiffany before holding her in a loving embrace as the crowd cheered after an evening celebrating their nuptials.

Shortly afterwards, everyone joined Tiffany and Michael on the dancefloor – including father-of-the-bride Trump, enjoying a slow, intimate dance with wife Melania.

As they danced to ‘Strangers in the Night,’ by Frank Sinatra, Trump could be seen whispering in his wife’s ear before he pecked her on the cheek with a kiss.

Like all the male guests, the former president sported a black tuxedo and bowtie, with Melania showing off a peach-colored dress.

https://punchng.com/nigerian-pastor-attends-trump-daughters-wedding-blesses-couple/

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by God1000(m): 6:09pm On Nov 13, 2022
Not my pigeon, I abhor anything related to Donald trump.

I hate him so much with passion and with every fibre of my being.

39 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by Sasi54: 6:48pm On Nov 13, 2022
I swear, de way dis white love de power where Nigeria gbola carry enh, they can do anything to have a feel of its fire.

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by illicit(m): 7:01pm On Nov 13, 2022
Big people

Big things

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by Goldbw122(m): 7:05pm On Nov 13, 2022
Money is good, all the time.

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by gerrardomendes(m): 7:06pm On Nov 13, 2022
Ok
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by Nazgul: 7:06pm On Nov 13, 2022
Whenever I see this man I remember the experience... hopefully I'll attend this year's edition.

Him and Dr Olukoya of mfm are one of the most humble men of God in Nigeria. They avoid all this media drama and scandal. May God continue to bless and up lift him.

171 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:06pm On Nov 13, 2022
God1000:
Not my pigeon, I abhor anything related to Donald trump

How can you hate a man you don’t know?

203 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by TakeNigeriaBack: 7:06pm On Nov 13, 2022
god of men cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by crackhouse(m): 7:06pm On Nov 13, 2022
Big man pastor

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by airsaylongcome: 7:06pm On Nov 13, 2022
Sasi54:
I swear, de way dis white love de power where Nigeria gbola carry enh, they can do anything to have a feel of its fire.

Lebanese man na hin be Naija gbola?

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by timmyblast(m): 7:06pm On Nov 13, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:06pm On Nov 13, 2022
God1000:
Not my pigeon, I abhor anything related to Donald trump

How can you hate a man you don’t know?

Only know through the media.

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by Oye0404(m): 7:07pm On Nov 13, 2022
My kinda wedding, simple but very classy.. God bless their union.

19 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by ecomalchemistt(m): 7:07pm On Nov 13, 2022
Money Talks.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by abuhusna1: 7:07pm On Nov 13, 2022
Sasi54:
Did you read the article at all buddy

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by tolumizzy(m): 7:08pm On Nov 13, 2022
Wao
Igbalode pastor
Not all those die by fire campaigners
See as Man of God set
Con make brain join
Ogun kill poverty

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by yamunla(m): 7:08pm On Nov 13, 2022
ok
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by TenPassfour(m): 7:08pm On Nov 13, 2022
Where is Donald Trump?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by Eagle360(m): 7:09pm On Nov 13, 2022
Bad news is not my portion this year in the name of Jesus Christ ��
The insecurity in this nation is mad

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by Trill1(m): 7:09pm On Nov 13, 2022
All good
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by Ingriid(f): 7:10pm On Nov 13, 2022
Love is indeed a beautiful thing with d right person.

Big congratulations to d couple !

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by datola: 7:10pm On Nov 13, 2022
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by PoliteActivist: 7:11pm On Nov 13, 2022
Lebanese
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by TyyT22(m): 7:11pm On Nov 13, 2022
Nice one
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by Eriokanmi: 7:11pm On Nov 13, 2022
Anything attracting fame/names in the world must have a link to Nigeria. Once we get leadership right, we'd have a special place in the heart of the world.

In Meghan, the royal princess' voice...with my DNA I'm 43% Nigerian

Deontey Wilder , the American boxer said...my ancestry is traced to Edo, Nigeria and I'm vising someday.

Pastor TD Jakes....am igbo by ancestry

George Floyd , the man pinned down and killed was said to have been Nigerian by ancestry. MLJ's sister said so on fox news.

AJ the boxer is Nigerian by ancestry

Obj once said, the current USA VP, karmala had Nigerian blood.

Olauda Equiano was Nigerian

See trump's latest inlaw...was born in Nigeria.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by seanery: 7:11pm On Nov 13, 2022
SIGH
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by Naturalgbola(m): 7:12pm On Nov 13, 2022
alright

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool / Man Writes Church To Ask For Refund Of Offerings He Gave From 1998 To 2017 (Pix) / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.