Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,524 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? (6930 Views)

Fat Woman And Her Daughter In Okada (photo) / Lack of exposure and Illiteracy which is worse off? / Nairaland Girls Are Fat And Ugly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? by Outkast(f): 6:42pm On Jan 13, 2006
@mizkay thank-you soo much.
Now at the people who said fat people are ugly. They are the same girls. Want to take that back?
Re: Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? by IAH(f): 6:53pm On Jan 13, 2006
Outkast:

Want to take that back?

No. smiley If you are going to be getting uptight about people's comments here, O sese bere. (meaning: You've just started) You don't expect me to say what I don't feel like saying just so that you won't cry. kiss I think people just shared their honest views on this topic, no hard feelings, ok? And the fact that we said so doesn't mean that we are not fat people ourselves. cheesy We just keeping it real,huh?
Re: Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? by Outkast(f): 10:34pm On Jan 13, 2006
On the contrary my dear, I'm not geting uptight at all, and I have no hard feelings. Yes people are entitled to their own opinions, I have no qualms with that at all. What I have qualms with is the way some people were crude about it.I'm fine my dear. There are ways people can talk, all I'm saying
Re: Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? by yummy(m): 11:15pm On Jan 13, 2006
anyways, the pictures still doesn't change what we're saying, the fat people in the picture may be pretty facially but not attractive to most guys and that doesn't mean some people don't go for them.

Did anyone notice the fatest girl in one of the group pix, gosh... how come she looks so attractive to the poster?
Re: Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? by 2nde(m): 5:10am On Jan 14, 2006
Always supporting you bro
Re: Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? by Freewilly(f): 5:21am On Jan 14, 2006
Just noticed this post....... shocked I would like to say to all the men that think fat girls are ugly to kiss my natural fat ass.I'm a big girland love ever inch of my bod I'm also proud of what I have accomplished in life more than any of you funky men could ever dream of.
Re: Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? by 2nde(m): 5:22am On Jan 14, 2006
Let just be real here, make a statistic of fat and skinny girls and see which one is better. Period
Re: Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? by sbucareer(f): 1:10pm On Jan 14, 2006
How come the entire model i.e. Tyra Banks, Naomi Campbell, etc. all wants to look slim, more precisely figure 8. And why do you particularly want or wish to be size 8?
Re: Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? by yummy(m): 1:37pm On Jan 14, 2006
any fat lady ever contested for miss world? rolleyes
Re: Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? by christyne(f): 5:30pm On Jan 14, 2006
rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes
Re: Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? by mizkay(f): 8:59pm On Jan 14, 2006
STOP PRESS: Girls: Be contented with what you look like! and dont let other people's looks put you down under.

GUYS: We are fat, thin, tall, short, dark, fair..........TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT!
Re: Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? by yummy(m): 9:34pm On Jan 14, 2006
lol lol grin lol lol
Re: Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? by snazzydawn(f): 10:43pm On Jan 14, 2006
as if we don't have fat guyzzzzzzz!!!!searchlight always on the ladies... rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes
Re: Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? by mizkay(f): 10:45pm On Jan 14, 2006
Snazz....dont mind them patronising guys, demanding, physically obsessed dudes. Look, I am taking no pot-belly to my bed una hear so? when that big belly come climb on top of you.......ok - your medical bill will explain later...... cool
Re: Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? by yummy(m): 10:47pm On Jan 14, 2006
well, would you date a fat guy? i would not date a fat guy if i'm a girl so we're not supporting none of 'em
Re: Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? by Outkast(f): 12:20am On Jan 15, 2006
I believe that the question was "Are fat girls treated worse than skinny girls" not if fat girls are prettier or more attractive than skinny girls. I'll say it again, one's size has nothing to do with one's character or personality.
Ignorance is the only way people will judge others by their looks
Re: Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? by wildcat(f): 12:30am On Jan 15, 2006
ya know, some of y'all were wrong, outkast has a point, i didn't create the post to start a debate on who's prettier fat girls or skinny girls.Y'all just proved outkast point by bringing up pointless ish.
@yummy, she put her pics there to show that fat girls to can be pretty. Being a sister,I would've expected you to advocate the beauty and attractiveness of all women. What does fat have to do with the way they're treated.
Please y'all just answer the question,and no more putting down of anyone.If you want to start another thread, be my guest.
Re: Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? by yummy(m): 12:04am On Jan 16, 2006
oh, sorry, didn't know she posted her picture. No offense, it's just a discusn and also our opinion.
Re: Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? by wildcat(f): 3:10pm On Jan 16, 2006
they aren't her pics, it's pics of her very close relatives.None taken, just answer the questions guys,thanx.Come on y'all, this was supposed to be fun.
Re: Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? by yummy(m): 3:13pm On Jan 16, 2006
what question again, if we answer, you'll shut us up won't u? rolleyes
Re: Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? by wildcat(f): 3:17pm On Jan 16, 2006
i'll laugh with you on that yummy, no I won't shut you up, sometimes peeps talk without thinking, that's all.
Re: Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? by yummy(m): 3:20pm On Jan 16, 2006
there you go again,
sometimes peeps talk without thinking, that's all.
e.g?
Re: Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? by wildcat(f): 3:23pm On Jan 16, 2006
aiight, we're gonna stop this right now,lol, never mind what i say. we cool?
Re: Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? by yummy(m): 3:26pm On Jan 16, 2006
yeah, cool now cos it's not good saying people don't think cos their opinion is different from urs. And yes. Fat girls are treated worse than skinny girls!
Re: Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? by beyunce(f): 7:40pm On Mar 28, 2006
i think that fat girls are treated differently and my God punish those that do that.
angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 28, 2006
beyunce are you fat? that was rather emotional ,
Re: Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? by beyunce(f): 8:10pm On Mar 28, 2006
well am not but am speaking for others
Re: Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? by nubian(m): 8:12pm On Mar 28, 2006
There are men who are attracted to women on the big side - am one of them - i date women who range from plumb to obese.
the only thing that can make me date a woman who is not at least plumb is if she is very very preety - even then i know b4 the relationship starts that we wont have good sexual chemistry- i like a lot of meat ,  and any woman who doesnt have a good quantity of that , may just not light my flame  grin grin grin grin grin grin.

i have even had some women who were so big , i needed a ladder to climb on them  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked - i cant stand a lepa, but love the gbodos, !!!

soooooooo i wont treat a fat girl worse than a skinny - fat girls are my darlings  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? by Skidoc(m): 8:16pm On Mar 28, 2006
Nubian, I guess you are a fat Daddy. No offence. grin
Re: Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? by temmyabby(f): 12:17am On May 31, 2007
dont think so depend on aw the fat gurl carries herself, maybe b4 yeah but now the tables turned with this size zero thingy undecided
Re: Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? by ajayi1(m): 1:00pm On Jun 04, 2007
Fat girls are pretty in sense that their face always look young (Baby Face). So they need to be treat well.
Re: Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? by WesleyanA(f): 3:17pm On Jun 04, 2007
depends on the culture. some cultures prefer their women chubby and some like them skinny.

With blacks (nigerians etc), skinny girls are treated worse imo. but it depends/ things are changing?
but with whites, chubby girls are treated worse.

but i think many blacks/nigerians etc are now leaning to preferring skinny over chubby (because of Americanization/ westernization).

also like hot angel says, chubby girls are more likely to have nice curves so those get treated better than skinny girls.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Latest Loan Apps For Quick Cash Without Collateral / 17 Things You Don’t Know About Tecno Camon CX And Camon CX Air / Mark Zukerberg Has Brought His Facebook Scammers/hackers To Whatsapp Kwanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.