Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Nnenna Ukeje Informs Reps Of Her Defeat At Bende PDP Primaries (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnenna Ukeje Informs Reps Of Her Defeat At Bende PDP Primaries (photos) (1145 Views)

2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) / Chima Anyaso Defeats Nnenna Ukeje, Declared Winner In Bende PDP Reps Primary / Senator Bayero Nafada Slaps Commissioner At Gombe PDP Primaries (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnenna Ukeje Informs Reps Of Her Defeat At Bende PDP Primaries (photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:36am On Oct 10, 2018
Nnenna Ukeje Informs Reps of Her Defeat at Bende PDP Primaries (Photos)

A House of Representatives member, Hon. Nnenna Ukeje has finally informed her colleagues at the National Assembly that she has been defeated at the recently concluded People’s Democratic Party (PDP) primaries held in Bende Federal Constituency.

According to a House of Reps member, Abdulmumin Jibrin, Nnenna Ukeje admitted and accepted that she was defeated at the PDP Primaries.

In his words,

“Just spoke with Nnena Ukeje and confirmed that she didn’t make it the Primaries. I feel guilty because I convinced her to recontest against her wish.”

” I considered her cognate experience, brilliance and disdain for corruption. We have lost one of our own finest lawmakers to ‘politics’, Sad,” he said.

Meanwhile, Dr. Chima Anyaso, a House of Representatives Candidate for Bende Federal Constituency under People’s Democratic Party (PDP) has visited Hon. Abdulmumin Jibrin from Kano.

Anyaso revealed that it is a pleasure to meet with one of his colleagues to be, Hon. Abdulmumin Jibrin.

He said, “Today I had the pleasure of meeting with one of my colleagues to be, Hon Abdulmumin Jibrin from Kano and we shared a lot of ideas on how to move our great Nation forward and put smiles on the faces of our constituents. God bless Nigeria #CDA2019”.

Igbere TV had reported that Anyaso defeated Nnenna Ukeje at the People’s Democratic Party primary election.

Anyaso polled 82 votes to defeat his opponent, Ukeje who scored 70 votes. 3rd runner up, PC Mba scored only 6 votes while the 4th aspirant, Prince Chima Onyegbu scored only 3 votes.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/471387/nnenna-ukeje-informs-reps-defeat-bende-pdp-primaries-photos/

Re: Nnenna Ukeje Informs Reps Of Her Defeat At Bende PDP Primaries (photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:37am On Oct 10, 2018

Re: Nnenna Ukeje Informs Reps Of Her Defeat At Bende PDP Primaries (photos) by AmadiAba: 8:50am On Oct 10, 2018
Farewell
Re: Nnenna Ukeje Informs Reps Of Her Defeat At Bende PDP Primaries (photos) by Shuku0kukobambi: 9:13am On Oct 10, 2018
That was very mature of her. I like her spirit. It's not a do or die affair

Wish her success in her future endeavors

1 Like

Re: Nnenna Ukeje Informs Reps Of Her Defeat At Bende PDP Primaries (photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:15am On Oct 10, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:
That was very mature of her. I like her spirit. It's not a do or die affair

Wish her success in her future endeavors
ATIKU will take care of her endeavors come 2019
Re: Nnenna Ukeje Informs Reps Of Her Defeat At Bende PDP Primaries (photos) by Shuku0kukobambi: 9:18am On Oct 10, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

This my friend with his obsession over Atiku. You're scaring me o
Re: Nnenna Ukeje Informs Reps Of Her Defeat At Bende PDP Primaries (photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:20am On Oct 10, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

This my friend with his obsession over Atiku. You're scaring me o
We have tried Buhari, let's give ATIKU a chance.

3 Likes

Re: Nnenna Ukeje Informs Reps Of Her Defeat At Bende PDP Primaries (photos) by KanwuliaMama: 9:22am On Oct 10, 2018
Why is she informing them about what they already know? The results were all online. All she needs to do is plan her farewell party. . . . And kiss GBAJA one last time! grin

Now, she can concentrate on marrying her baby daddy. . . .Danjuma’s younger brother. . . . Caroline Ekanem’s ex hubby! cheesy

Or she can go back to DIMEJI or R-ANDY UBA! cheesy
Re: Nnenna Ukeje Informs Reps Of Her Defeat At Bende PDP Primaries (photos) by peacengine(m): 9:23am On Oct 10, 2018
She will be Atikulated
Re: Nnenna Ukeje Informs Reps Of Her Defeat At Bende PDP Primaries (photos) by neolboy(m): 9:51am On Oct 10, 2018
OK
Re: Nnenna Ukeje Informs Reps Of Her Defeat At Bende PDP Primaries (photos) by Shuku0kukobambi: 9:57am On Oct 10, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

I believe you
Re: Nnenna Ukeje Informs Reps Of Her Defeat At Bende PDP Primaries (photos) by Afamed: 10:02am On Oct 10, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Future impossible tense.
Re: Nnenna Ukeje Informs Reps Of Her Defeat At Bende PDP Primaries (photos) by Afamed: 10:07am On Oct 10, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

We once tried Atiku for 8years. And if he had done well, PDP would not have apologised to Nigerians for their poor performance while in power for 16years which Atiku spent 8years from it.
Re: Nnenna Ukeje Informs Reps Of Her Defeat At Bende PDP Primaries (photos) by paramakina202: 10:20am On Oct 10, 2018
APGA will defeat PDP next election for Bende federal constituency seat.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Senator Shehu Sani Dumps APC For PDP / Pdp Youths In Cross River State Campaign For Apc Candidates / Tinubu VS Arthur Eze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.