Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu (69662 Views)

Army day secondary school , Benin: I Almost Cried When I Visited My Old School / Government Day Secondary School Kaya, Zamfara In Pictures / Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by animitch(m): 10:09am On Feb 21, 2019
Stallion93:
Rubbish with all the discipline how is your country today? Corporal punishment is just a way frustrated Nigerians ease their anger on the minority

BECAUSE WE HAVE LOOSED FORCUS
Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by animitch(m): 10:10am On Feb 21, 2019
yinkeys:

I have a question for you.
What kinda discipline is this, is this how humans are scarred in developed societies ?
How can you say this is discipline, flogging someone's child like an animal
Those soldiers that did this have mental issues
This is barbaric not discipline

THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIAN IS WE WANT TO EMULATE OTHER WORLDS.
DISCIPLINE WORKED WITH OUR PARENTS and WHY IS IT NOT WORKING TODAY?
THATS WHY WE HAVE A CHILD OVER 30YRS WHO STILL DEPENDS ON THERE PARENTS
LEADERS OF TODAY, WHEN DID THEY TAKE OVER POWER THAT YOUTH TODAY CAN NOT TAKEOVER FROM THEM.

LETS GO WITH WHAT WORKS FOR US

I REP COMMAND
IF YOU DISOBEY, DISCIPLINE FOLLOWS YOU.
Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by animitch(m): 10:12am On Feb 21, 2019
obinna58:

Very stupid comment, certainly one of the reasons why we don't move forward

YEA THE REASONS WHY WE DONT MOVE FORWARD IS COS WE HAVE LEFT WHAT WILL WORK FOR US AND FOLLOW OTHER WASTERN WORLD

WE HAVE THE HIGHEST MEN OF GOD YET NIAJA IS THE WORST DEVELOPED COUNTRY YOU CAN IMAGINE

I REP COMMAND ENUGU

IF YOU F UP DISCIPLINE FOLLOWS U
Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by animitch(m): 10:13am On Feb 21, 2019
uchennamani:
Ewu

MPAMA YOU AND YOUR FAMILY LINAGE
Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by animitch(m): 10:15am On Feb 21, 2019
NIGHTMAREOO7:
:

This is the problem with black man, they have accepted by themselves that they are animals
Yet When the westerners call u ape u cry.
What type of discipline is this,
Even animal can't be flogged this way in a sane country u would be surprised going to jail for it.

THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIAN IS WE WANT TO EMULATE OTHER WORLDS.
DISCIPLINE WORKED WITH OUR PARENTS and WHY IS IT NOT WORKING TODAY?
THATS WHY WE HAVE A CHILD OVER 30YRS WHO STILL DEPENDS ON THERE PARENTS
LEADERS OF TODAY, WHEN DID THEY TAKE OVER POWER THAT YOUTH TODAY CAN NOT TAKEOVER FROM THEM.

I REP COMMAND
IF YOU DISOBEY, DISCIPLINE FOLLOWS YOU.
Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by animitch(m): 10:16am On Feb 21, 2019
Henri8:

Do you know the meaning of discipline?
I went to a tougher school than NMS and I know what wickedness is.

NO TEACH ME

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by animitch(m): 10:21am On Feb 21, 2019
Tweak2k:

I swear the way Nigerian military school's treat student is evil. They'll flog you as if you been trained to with stand torment and torture. while, in real life Nigerian military personnel can't with side real torture. If you flog them like this I swear all Nigerian military top security they will leak it. grin

See Navy seals, russian spetsnaz, United Kingdom Special Forces ( UKSF ) and others would prefer to die than leak.

BRO IF HAVE DONE NOTHING YOU'RE FREE.
ITS WHEN YOU MESS UP, MEHN DISCPLINE FOLLOWS YOU

Our system is wack.
Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by animitch(m): 10:24am On Feb 21, 2019
candygist:

In the united state of America they don't deal with student like this and most of them end up been successful in life.

FAT LIE

MAKE YOUR RESEARCH.

THE WORST PERMISSIVE COUNTRY WHERE DISOBEDIENCE IS THE ORDER OF THE DAY.

A CHILD WILL BE DISOBEDIENT AND HE IS STILL PAMPERED

NAIJA WE HAVE GONE FROM BAD TO WORST
Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by animitch(m): 10:27am On Feb 21, 2019
DanielsParker:

our sweet Mrs Anizoba.

BROTHER
CDSSE TO THE CORE
Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by uchennamani(m): 9:59am On Mar 01, 2019
animitch:

MPAMA YOU AND YOUR FAMILY LINAGE
If it would make you feel good that Buhari rigged the election, then believe it. Wailer. Anu Mpama!
Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by davisN(m): 12:40pm On May 05, 2020
nwanwaoge:
Lt.col Obi and RSM dealt with many those days...Mrs Anizoba was our saving grace.
Yeah you where there....
what will not kill you will only make you strong �. You are good to go

1 Like

Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by davisN(m): 12:51pm On May 05, 2020
Henri8:

Do you know the meaning of discipline?
I went to a tougher school than NMS and I know what wickedness is.
I was there in Zaria and I'd like to know the tougher school you're talking about. Mention I will wait.
Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by Henri8: 3:32pm On May 06, 2020
davisN:

I was there in Zaria and I'd like to know the tougher school you're talking about. Mention I will wait.
There's a place called iyegu in Kogi state.
Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by davisN(m): 11:06am On May 08, 2020
Henri8:

There's a place called iyegu in Kogi state.

I've checked and there's nothing like that, what is it all about please check your spelling
Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by Princeton92(m): 7:05am On Oct 21, 2021
Donkinno:
command tattoos, you can't escape tattoos in a command school...but this one is wickedness

I sha escaped mine oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges / Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy / Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.