Stats: 3,154,561 members, 7,823,483 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu (69665 Views)

Army day secondary school , Benin: I Almost Cried When I Visited My Old School / Government Day Secondary School Kaya, Zamfara In Pictures / Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire (2) (3) (4)

Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by dhardy09: 8:30pm On Oct 10, 2018
Lol its a normal thing for the stubborn ones i was once a commando CSS IBADAN ...

Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by Maxcollins042(m): 8:32pm On Oct 10, 2018
It's only savages and cannibals that will laud this inhumane act termed discipline.

Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 10, 2018
I wanted to comment, but then I remembered "This Is Nigeria".
Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by Olodo24: 8:36pm On Oct 10, 2018
because he is a boy. they'll dare not try this with a girl. The Nigerian boy child is in trouble. no advocate for the male child.

we need men rights activists in this country
Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by Mizwisdom(f): 8:37pm On Oct 10, 2018
The boy must have challenged them, wetin concern soldier with student except to discipline when the need arises - ex student

Need books?
Contact me via orderbooksng@gmail.com
Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 10, 2018
yinkeys:

Oga I went to a military high school.
Trust me this is a very wrong way to tackle indiscipline
In fact most of the problems in Nigeria since 1960 can be directly linked to bad leaders who were military men
So what are we talking about.
People that stole the commonwealth of Nigeria, is that what you call discipline.
Flogging is not allowed in any US military school, do not educate me on what I know
The finest soldiers even Navy seals don't go through this kinda thing that's dehumanizing

Stop lying, you did not attend any Military school.
Flogging is Allowed in miltary school
You know noting about US Navy Seal

My Sister that Attend Army Sec Sch. Sobi Told me Long tory

Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by CaptainFM1: 8:39pm On Oct 10, 2018
animitch:
the school made us what we are bro
take heart as it will come to pass
the truth is discipline is there No1 key to making you a standard to match up with whatever you face in the future

What we need to work on is making the future brighter and not torturing to strengthen people in the name of discipline to prepare them for the future

Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by calddon(m): 8:41pm On Oct 10, 2018
90percent of pure commandos experienced this, i inclusive. It shouldn't be an issue.

DISCIPLINE and KNOWLEDGE

Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by joshjc(m): 8:41pm On Oct 10, 2018
na normal for command,i remember doing frog jump it was as if my legs disappeared,and receiving hot koboko from primary school till secondary school

Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by calddon(m): 8:42pm On Oct 10, 2018
90percent of pure commandos experienced this, i inclusive. If you wouldn't want your ward to pass through such dont send him to such school.

DISCIPLINE and KNOWLEDGE

Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by jaxxy(m): 8:43pm On Oct 10, 2018
yinkeys:

I have a question for you.
What kinda discipline is this, is this how humans are scarred in developed societies ?
How can you say this is discipline, flogging someone's child like an animal
Those soldiers that did this have mental issues
This is barbaric not discipline

In military inclined skols this is almost normal. Even the punishments are just as terrible. Nobody cares who u are or who ur father is. Lol

Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by lonelydora: 8:46pm On Oct 10, 2018
The name of the school is 'Command' nag. So everything is order which you must not flaunt.

Parents think Command calms a stubborn boy, but it makes them harder and mean

Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by Stephandeswardt: 8:55pm On Oct 10, 2018
Command flogging....normal, the boy nah fake commando, make dem transfer go boarding, we all have stories to tell, me wey i sleep inside jungle to avoid commandant inspection and tje morning drills

Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by Uglymugg: 8:57pm On Oct 10, 2018
yinkeys:

I have a question for you.
What kinda discipline is this, is this how humans are scarred in developed societies ?

You talk like we're some sort of developed citizens. Flogging students is not the reason why Nigeria is messed up. It might even be the only thing keeping them in school.

Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by Kingsunnyaleke: 8:57pm On Oct 10, 2018
Bro sorry know vex shaa?
Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by Stephandeswardt: 8:58pm On Oct 10, 2018
lonelydora:
The name of the school is 'Command' nag. So everything is order which you must not flaunt.

Parents think Command calms a stubborn boy, but it makes them harder and mean

I left command to go to navy....was very quiet, only my fellow commandos that came to navy understood i had a beast in me, navy boys kept trying me, till i beat up a guy 2 times my size.......we are not normal in command schools especially the boarding house.

Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by Uglymugg: 8:58pm On Oct 10, 2018
obinna58:

Very stupid comment, certainly one of the reasons why we don't move forward

Because of flogging? Hahahaha very soon you will blame our traditional food as the reason for our economic problems. grin grin who can beat a black man when it comes to the blame game?

Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by hisgrace090: 8:59pm On Oct 10, 2018
legwa10:
the way we the masses and the govt treat and talk to these military men makes wonder if they actually deserve sacrificing their lives for our well-being. I wish u could feel what these guys pass through compared with the stipend they are being paid, u will surely have no choice but to respect and encourage them than slamming them at the slightest issue...

Don't they choose what they're going through, why always venting their anger on the citizen?
Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 10, 2018
Donkinno:

Discipline and Knowledge...

what discipline? command school turns you into robots incapable of reasoning, no wonder they graduate to attacking civilians and killing defensless people.

Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by Stephandeswardt: 9:00pm On Oct 10, 2018
[quote author=calddon post=71968136]90percent of pure commandos experienced this, i inclusive. If you wouldn't want your ward to pass through such dont send him to such school.

DISCIPLINE and KNOWLEDGE
[/quote

I see we have the blood in us......the boy suppose dig in height self
Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by Tweak2k: 9:00pm On Oct 10, 2018
yinkeys:

Oga I went to a military high school.
Trust me this is a very wrong way to tackle indiscipline
In fact most of the problems in Nigeria since 1960 can be directly linked to bad leaders who were military men
So what are we talking about.
People that stole the commonwealth of Nigeria, is that what you call discipline.
Flogging is not allowed in any US military school, do not educate me on what I know
The finest soldiers even Navy seals don't go through this kinda thing that's dehumanizing

I swear the way Nigerian military school's treat student is evil. They'll flog you as if you been trained to with stand torment and torture. while, in real life Nigerian military personnel can't with side real torture. If you flog them like this I swear all Nigerian military top security they will leak it. grin

See Navy seals, russian spetsnaz, United Kingdom Special Forces ( UKSF ) and others would prefer to die than leak.

Our system is wack.

Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by davisN(m): 9:02pm On Oct 10, 2018
lol, my Alma mater. I've heard the full details of the story shaa.
Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by Stephandeswardt: 9:03pm On Oct 10, 2018
dhardy09:
Lol its a normal thing for the stubborn ones i was once a commando CSS IBADAN ...

Upper jungle and lower jungle....omi market, stream.....TIGER HOUSE

Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by babeosisi: 9:04pm On Oct 10, 2018
There is absolutely nothing desirable in Nigeria besides ube and oka.
Nothing else

Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by subcbouy: 9:05pm On Oct 10, 2018
animitch:
the truth is discipline is there No1 key to making you a standard to match up with whatever you face in the future
Really? Africa has a long way to go.
Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by Spidermon: 9:10pm On Oct 10, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:
:

This is the problem with black man, they have accepted by themselves that they are animals
Yet When the westerners call u ape u cry.
What type of discipline is this,
Even animal can't be flogged this way in a sane country u would be surprised going to jail for it.

Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by YoungDenzel(m): 9:13pm On Oct 10, 2018
legwa10:
the way we the masses and the govt treat and talk to these military men makes wonder if they actually deserve sacrificing their lives for our well-being. I wish u could feel what these guys pass through compared with the stipend they are being paid, u will surely have no choice but to respect and encourage them than slamming them at the slightest issue...

No one is really getting what he deserves from his job Fact
Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by nelxxy(m): 9:29pm On Oct 10, 2018
my school that year... this na normal site.. our RSM then no dey use eye see noise makers list. I received this kind of flogging. Infact when I dey command i don position mind say I go receive this kind flogging at least once a week because you must encounter problem whether na personal/all class members with soldiers..

Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by frozen70(f): 9:33pm On Oct 10, 2018
This absolutely nonsense

What kind of discipline is this

You don't inflict a scar on a child all in the name of discipline
Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 10, 2018
Donkinno:
command tattoos, you can't escape tattoos in a command school...but this one is wickedness

Correct guy. I collect tattoo for command jos that year! grin
Sgt Armani then chai!!
Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by Akinolasantos(m): 9:39pm On Oct 10, 2018
“Discipline is our watchword”...that’s part of the school anthem.My own was worse on my first day in the school as a Jss 1 student,LOL my mum cried that night but my dad insisted I will graduate from Command.Yes I am happy he stood his ground that day,and I’m proud to be an Ex Commando.Leave him ma’am,he will appreciate it all later in future�

Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by Henri8: 9:40pm On Oct 10, 2018
animitch:
Do you know the meaning of discipline?
I went to a tougher school than NMS and I know what wickedness is.

Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy / Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student / Meet The Biggest Male Student In ESUT (Photos)