Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:49 AM

A Look Into One Of Atikus Labour Provision. American University Of Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Look Into One Of Atikus Labour Provision. American University Of Nigeria (5215 Views)

Analyzing Atikus Purported "Authentic" Results From Inec Server. / Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri / Exclusive: Why South East Govs, Leaders Moved Against Obi As Atikus Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Look Into One Of Atikus Labour Provision. American University Of Nigeria by Nnemuka(f): 12:12pm On Oct 10, 2018
List of ATiku's investments in NIGERIA
Faro Bottling company (bottled water and Juice)
Abti University
Intels
Chicken Cottage Yola
His Feed Mill etc
All these company cited in Nigeria but what company does Buhari have in Nigeria?
Instead the Lifeless one spends tax payers money in London while dividing the entire country against ethnic lines
Give me a thief who invests in Nigeria and a man of intergrity who plunged us into recession and under his watch 11 million people have lost their jobs...

No matter the amount paid to you as a BMC staff, don't sell your soul to the devil because of crumbs

10 Likes

Re: A Look Into One Of Atikus Labour Provision. American University Of Nigeria by Nemesis001: 12:12pm On Oct 10, 2018
Buterflyle0:
ATIKU, THE PROVIDER OF LABOUR AND SERVICES? A BRIEF CASE STUDY OF AMERICA UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIAN WHICH HE BUILT USING $14M STOLEN WEALTH. (As revealed by the United States)

Why are you always led by the nose ? Can’t you do your independent reasoning? Just imagine Atiku telling you that he is a provider of labour and services through his various investments and you are now jumping all over the place repeating same. Can’t you ask what labour he has provided and who are the beneficiaries of the services defender. Can’t you ask how the “services” he has provided over the years, improved the life of the down trodden? What a shame. Let me help you. Atiku owns America University of Nigeria, Yola, Adamawa State. Adamawa is his home state.
Constituting the Board are:

BOARD MEMBERS.

**1. Archbishop Desmond Tutu. Non-Nigerian
**2. Dr. John Campbell. Non-Nigerian
**3. Dr. Bamanga Tukur. Nigerian
**4. Dr. Louis Goodman. Non-Nigerian
**5. Mr. Gabriele Volpi. Non-Nigerian
**6. Alhaji Tajudeen Dantata. Nigeria
**7. H.E. Prof. Gilbert Bukenya. Non-Nigerian
**8. Prof. William Bertrand. Non-Nigerian
**9. Vice Admiral D. J. Ezeoba. Nigerian
**10.Bishop Matthew Kukah. Nigerian
**11. Dr. Anna Mokgokong. Non-Nigerian
**12. Alhaji Adamu Abubakar. Nigerian
**13. Chief (Dr.) Mike Adenuga. Nigerian
**14. Dr. Peter Lewis. Non-Nigerian
**15. Mr. Jon Freeman. Non-Nigerian
**16. Mr. Ike Chioke. Nigerian
**17. Mr. Akin Kekere-Ekun Nigerian
**18. Dr. Dawn Dekle. Non-Nigerian

Can you believe that 56% of the Board membership are non-Nigerians. Why would Atiku think that Nigerians cannot totally run his University.

LIST OF PRESIDENTS
Since inception of the University, there have been four Presidents which are equivalent to our Vice
Chancellors. They are

**1. David Huwiler. Non-Nigerian
**2. Michael Smith. Non-Nigerian
**3. Margee Ensign. Non- Nigerian
**4. Dawn Dekle. Non-Nigerian.

Why does Atiku think that Nigerians are good enough to Head his school? Not even one? I can only think out a reason: It is part of human behavior to see in other people what you are. If you are a fraud, you think everyone else is a fraud. To Atiku, all Nigerians are all fraud like him who should never be allowed to Head his institution lest they financially crumble the place.

WHAT BENEFIT DO PARENTS OF ADAMAWA KIDS DERIVE FROM THE SCHOOL?

For a First Degree, The fee is :
Tuition 1,590,000
Boarding 650,000
Meals. 678,300
Technology 70,000
Sports. 50,000
Student Activities 60,000
Health 20,000
e-Books 90,000

TOTAL. 3,208,300 (Three million, Two hundred and eight thousand, three hundred naira only). In
addition to this, a student that decides to take an extra course in a semester beyond the 15 credit units for that semester, pays extra N53,000 per credit unit. Note also that the feeding here is for only 42 meals the college would provide. You provide the rest 1050 meals for yourself. In simple term, a student spends over N4m per annum just to be student of Atikus Iniversity.

Adamawa is not a particularly rich state. Most people are peasant farmers. A permanent secretary in Adamawa State is on annual salary of about N2m. Such a Permanent Secretary would need a two year salary to pay one year school fees of one of his four children in AUN. What could be giving Atiku the picture that his people can afford such a fee?

Again we can see Atiku projecting his life style on
others. As a custom officer, Atiku became a multi billionaire from stealing public fund. He expects
other public officers to do same. As regards the peasant farmers, Atiku definitely believes they are simply not worthy of attending his school.

The chances are high that there may not be up to 20 Adamawa Children in AUN and definitely not a
single child of the honest civil Servant or Peasant.

WHAT TYPE OF CHILDREN IS ATIKU BREEDING?

Think of the kid from Atiku’s University that had spent over N60,000 monthly on accommodation and had been fed 42 times at the rate 16,000 per meal. Now academically endowed, he desires to improve his fatherland by taking up an accountant in Adamawa State Ministry of Finance where his entire annual salary is less than N500,000 to cater for his accommodation, feeding, clothing, transportation and with a view to bring up his own child in colleges not worse than the one he attended. Tell me what he would do?

Sure there is only one way open to him. It is to behave like Atiku and go straight for the treasury.

Atiku from all indications is an Elitist and does not care about the downtrodden or the poor. Its on record that he went to the North and told them and I quote " GOD DOES NOT ANSWER THE PRAYER OF THE POOR".

When a man speaks in such a manner then the handwriting is on the wall that he would rather frolick with the rich and entertain them rather than ensuring that the same God uses him to answer the prayer of the Poor.

I am running a fact based campaign so for the emotional ones reading this who feel I am mudslinging, On the contrary, I am only FACTUALLY SLINGING MUD.

Good morning

Mynd44 can we have more inputs
Atiku till 2089

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Look Into One Of Atikus Labour Provision. American University Of Nigeria by Johnnyessence(m): 12:12pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ohammadike:
I will take a business man that provides over 50000 jobs than the lifeless one that costs millions of jobs
do you know that over 5 million jobs has been lost under clueless and lifeless buhari government. Atiku is a great employer of labour.

6 Likes

Re: A Look Into One Of Atikus Labour Provision. American University Of Nigeria by MufasaRebirth: 12:12pm On Oct 10, 2018
Op is a sick fellow, people should pay no attention to him angry

BTW, Tell us what buhari did with the money he stole when he was the head of state and the one he stole when he was PTDF chairman

2 Likes

Re: A Look Into One Of Atikus Labour Provision. American University Of Nigeria by Johnnyessence(m): 12:16pm On Oct 10, 2018
Earthbound:
There are a million and one reasons not to crown Atiku the #1 citizen of this great nation. The signs are there for us all to see. Like Bubu, he's been obsessed with it for far too long. We're making the same mistake all over again and our children and grandchildren children will curse us for it. We don't need a president obsessed with his position rather we need one who is a servant of the people. The youth chanting "not too young to run" have simply been brainwashed with a playful jab of the English language by the word 'Atikulated'.

How many of you actually know what it means to be articulate?
so it is the clueless and lifeless buhari with impunity mindset that will should votes for abi. buhari is a goner.
Re: A Look Into One Of Atikus Labour Provision. American University Of Nigeria by Mmlanrehh(m): 12:18pm On Oct 10, 2018
Buterflyle0:

He has at least 8 military professional titles to his name. Google is supposed to be your friend.

8military professional tittles that he benefit alone .
And 34% from ur stat benefits from the school he built
You should be ashamed of your self....

4 Likes

Re: A Look Into One Of Atikus Labour Provision. American University Of Nigeria by Afamed: 12:18pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ezenwammadu:

Can you please give us the name of the business and location of buhari business.

Atiku is a business man he invested his salary now can you show proof of Atiku supposed corruption and don't give me that America trash they said he don't have case with them
That's where PMB- integrity stands out. He's not one of them that have been denying you of your collective National cake. It's only in Nigeria that you see an upright someone but you still prefer a looting machines.Can you defend the source of Atiku wealth aside being a retired custom officer? We are here we are today, because we support impunity.

1 Like

Re: A Look Into One Of Atikus Labour Provision. American University Of Nigeria by Mmlanrehh(m): 12:21pm On Oct 10, 2018
Earthbound:
There are a million and one reasons not to crown Atiku the #1 citizen of this great nation. The signs are there for us all to see. Like Bubu, he's been obsessed with it for far too long. We're making the same mistake all over again and our children and grandchildren children will curse us for it. We don't need a president obsessed with his position rather we need one who is a servant of the people. The youth chanting "not too young to run" have simply been brainwashed with a playful jab of the English language by the word 'Atikulated'.

Sorry I refused to be scammed by Buhari again .
Health care policy 0
Education policy 0 and u still want me to support him.
Am sorry. We are Artikukating come 2019

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Look Into One Of Atikus Labour Provision. American University Of Nigeria by Johnnyessence(m): 12:21pm On Oct 10, 2018
Buterflyle0:
ATIKU, THE PROVIDER OF LABOUR AND SERVICES? A BRIEF CASE STUDY OF AMERICA UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIAN WHICH HE BUILT USING $14M STOLEN WEALTH. (As revealed by the United States)

Why are you always led by the nose ? Can’t you do your independent reasoning? Just imagine Atiku telling you that he is a provider of labour and services through his various investments and you are now jumping all over the place repeating same. Can’t you ask what labour he has provided and who are the beneficiaries of the services defender. Can’t you ask how the “services” he has provided over the years, improved the life of the down trodden? What a shame. Let me help you. Atiku owns America University of Nigeria, Yola, Adamawa State. Adamawa is his home state.
Constituting the Board are:

BOARD MEMBERS.

**1. Archbishop Desmond Tutu. Non-Nigerian
**2. Dr. John Campbell. Non-Nigerian
**3. Dr. Bamanga Tukur. Nigerian
**4. Dr. Louis Goodman. Non-Nigerian
**5. Mr. Gabriele Volpi. Non-Nigerian
**6. Alhaji Tajudeen Dantata. Nigeria
**7. H.E. Prof. Gilbert Bukenya. Non-Nigerian
**8. Prof. William Bertrand. Non-Nigerian
**9. Vice Admiral D. J. Ezeoba. Nigerian
**10.Bishop Matthew Kukah. Nigerian
**11. Dr. Anna Mokgokong. Non-Nigerian
**12. Alhaji Adamu Abubakar. Nigerian
**13. Chief (Dr.) Mike Adenuga. Nigerian
**14. Dr. Peter Lewis. Non-Nigerian
**15. Mr. Jon Freeman. Non-Nigerian
**16. Mr. Ike Chioke. Nigerian
**17. Mr. Akin Kekere-Ekun Nigerian
**18. Dr. Dawn Dekle. Non-Nigerian

Can you believe that 56% of the Board membership are non-Nigerians. Why would Atiku think that Nigerians cannot totally run his University.

LIST OF PRESIDENTS
Since inception of the University, there have been four Presidents which are equivalent to our Vice
Chancellors. They are

**1. David Huwiler. Non-Nigerian
**2. Michael Smith. Non-Nigerian
**3. Margee Ensign. Non- Nigerian
**4. Dawn Dekle. Non-Nigerian.

Why does Atiku think that Nigerians are good enough to Head his school? Not even one? I can only think out a reason: It is part of human behavior to see in other people what you are. If you are a fraud, you think everyone else is a fraud. To Atiku, all Nigerians are all fraud like him who should never be allowed to Head his institution lest they financially crumble the place.

WHAT BENEFIT DO PARENTS OF ADAMAWA KIDS DERIVE FROM THE SCHOOL?

For a First Degree, The fee is :
Tuition 1,590,000
Boarding 650,000
Meals. 678,300
Technology 70,000
Sports. 50,000
Student Activities 60,000
Health 20,000
e-Books 90,000

TOTAL. 3,208,300 (Three million, Two hundred and eight thousand, three hundred naira only). In
addition to this, a student that decides to take an extra course in a semester beyond the 15 credit units for that semester, pays extra N53,000 per credit unit. Note also that the feeding here is for only 42 meals the college would provide. You provide the rest 1050 meals for yourself. In simple term, a student spends over N4m per annum just to be student of Atikus Iniversity.

Adamawa is not a particularly rich state. Most people are peasant farmers. A permanent secretary in Adamawa State is on annual salary of about N2m. Such a Permanent Secretary would need a two year salary to pay one year school fees of one of his four children in AUN. What could be giving Atiku the picture that his people can afford such a fee?

Again we can see Atiku projecting his life style on
others. As a custom officer, Atiku became a multi billionaire from stealing public fund. He expects
other public officers to do same. As regards the peasant farmers, Atiku definitely believes they are simply not worthy of attending his school.

The chances are high that there may not be up to 20 Adamawa Children in AUN and definitely not a
single child of the honest civil Servant or Peasant.

WHAT TYPE OF CHILDREN IS ATIKU BREEDING?

Think of the kid from Atiku’s University that had spent over N60,000 monthly on accommodation and had been fed 42 times at the rate 16,000 per meal. Now academically endowed, he desires to improve his fatherland by taking up an accountant in Adamawa State Ministry of Finance where his entire annual salary is less than N500,000 to cater for his accommodation, feeding, clothing, transportation and with a view to bring up his own child in colleges not worse than the one he attended. Tell me what he would do?

Sure there is only one way open to him. It is to behave like Atiku and go straight for the treasury.

Atiku from all indications is an Elitist and does not care about the downtrodden or the poor. Its on record that he went to the North and told them and I quote " GOD DOES NOT ANSWER THE PRAYER OF THE POOR".

When a man speaks in such a manner then the handwriting is on the wall that he would rather frolick with the rich and entertain them rather than ensuring that the same God uses him to answer the prayer of the Poor.

I am running a fact based campaign so for the emotional ones reading this who feel I am mudslinging, On the contrary, I am only FACTUALLY SLINGING MUD.

Good morning

Mynd44 can we have more inputs
cc mynd44, cc lalasticlala, cc seun. this is false allegation with false acquisation. what the op posted here is not true at all.please kindly pull it down.not true at all. the poster has violated rule 8 of nairaland laws. please moderators should kindly do the needful ny pulling it down. no source of imformation here. no link at all.cc mynd44, please kindly do the needful

4 Likes

Re: A Look Into One Of Atikus Labour Provision. American University Of Nigeria by Afamed: 12:22pm On Oct 10, 2018
Johnnyessence:
so it is the clueless and lifeless buhari with impunity mindset that will should votes for abi. buhari is a goner.
This one has not recovered from the Ekiti and Osun gubernatorial elections. I can feel your pains

1 Like

Re: A Look Into One Of Atikus Labour Provision. American University Of Nigeria by capitalzero: 12:23pm On Oct 10, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Do you understand what a majority share holder is? Do you understand that he single handedly funded the construction of the university and payment of the consultants using $14m stolen wealth?

what is your proof? show us sharing formula of the all shareholders in the university.yes major shareholder can hold any percentage of shares. major shareholder could have share of even 10%. It depends on sharing formula.
Re: A Look Into One Of Atikus Labour Provision. American University Of Nigeria by Mmlanrehh(m): 12:23pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ohammadike:
It is a private university. They are generally very expensive

Even our so called Christian universities are expensive so what the big deal. If a school like OOU that is state owned and Governed by APC pays over 150k then it a shame

1 Like

Re: A Look Into One Of Atikus Labour Provision. American University Of Nigeria by Afamed: 12:27pm On Oct 10, 2018
Mmlanrehh:

Even our so called Christian universities are expensive so what the big deal. If a school like OOU that is state owned and Governed by APC pays over 150k then it a shame
Like Christians University and like Atiku University. After rubbing the masses and their members, they still deny them of what they stole from them hence, the reason why Atiku is not the option

1 Like

Re: A Look Into One Of Atikus Labour Provision. American University Of Nigeria by Mmlanrehh(m): 12:27pm On Oct 10, 2018
Afamed:

This one has not recovered from the Ekiti and Osun gubernatorial elections. I can feel your pains

But seriously if Atiku been the PDP flag bearer is a smooth run for the president , why have APC supporters feeling worried about him been the candidate I believe u guys should be jubilating by now

4 Likes

Re: A Look Into One Of Atikus Labour Provision. American University Of Nigeria by Mmlanrehh(m): 12:29pm On Oct 10, 2018
Afamed:

Like Christians University and like Atiku University. After rubbing the masses and their members, they still deny them of what they stole from them hence, the reason why Atiku is not the option

Then Christianity or lemme say religion is not an option also. I dare u to stop worshipping . Give me evidence Atiku stole from Nigeria and I'll bite another candidate but not Buhari

1 Like

Re: A Look Into One Of Atikus Labour Provision. American University Of Nigeria by Afamed: 12:29pm On Oct 10, 2018
Mmlanrehh:

Sorry I refused to be scammed by Buhari again .
Health care policy 0
Education policy 0 and u still want me to support him.
Am sorry. We are Artikukating come 2019
Atiku had already scammed you for 8years as VP. If PDP could apologize for the poor administration while in power for 16years, of which Atiku was there for 8years, I see no reason why Atiku could be the choice again

2 Likes

Re: A Look Into One Of Atikus Labour Provision. American University Of Nigeria by Ezenwammadu(m): 12:29pm On Oct 10, 2018
Afamed:

That's where PMB- integrity stands out. He's not one of them that have been denying you of your collective National cake. It's only in Nigeria that you see an upright someone but you still prefer a looting machines.Can you defend the source of Atiku wealth aside being a retired custom officer? We are here we are today, because we support impunity.

Can you point out what Mr ALLEGED integrity has done with the 24 million he gains nationally. An upright person is destroying jobs and the economy and is intellectualy deficient yet an ALLEGED looter a well known entrepreneur and business man who can fix the economy saving millions of jobs wants to run the country and you expect me to go with integrity

A man with integrity will never divide the nation between 97 and 5 percent

He would never recall pensiongate mania

He would never allow the likes of tinubu and amaechi around

Infact he would stay far away from corruption but he dances with them

Integrity my foot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Look Into One Of Atikus Labour Provision. American University Of Nigeria by Ezenwammadu(m): 12:32pm On Oct 10, 2018
Afamed:

Atiku had already scammed you for 8years as VP. If PDP could apologize for the poor administration while in power for 16years, of which Atiku was there for 8years, I see no reason why Atiku could be the choice again

And those who scammed for 16 years are now baptized angels and saints under buhari

When Atiku was donating millions to integrity he was not corrupt

When integrity was flying around in Atiku private jet he was an angel

When he was campaign for integrity he was God sent

Please the lifeless one must go

3 Likes

Re: A Look Into One Of Atikus Labour Provision. American University Of Nigeria by Afamed: 12:37pm On Oct 10, 2018
Mmlanrehh:

Then Christianity or lemme say religion is not an option also. I dare u to stop worshipping . Give me evidence Atiku stole from Nigeria and I'll bite another candidate but not Buhari
No Religion is a problem but PEOPLE worshipping the religion. After all when Jesus Christ came, he didn't collect from the poor to enrich the wealthy ones in the society. His current non remitting tax to government ( Intel) is still a current scenario. Except you want to pretend as if you don't know. Go to Jimeta in Adamawa state. Tell me if a retired custom officer can build what's on ground there with his retired benefit

1 Like

Re: A Look Into One Of Atikus Labour Provision. American University Of Nigeria by Afamed: 12:46pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ezenwammadu:

And those who scammed for 16 years are now baptized angels and saints under buhari

When Atiku was donating millions to integrity he was not corrupt

When integrity was flying around in Atiku private jet he was an angel

When he was campaign for integrity he was God sent

Please the lifeless one must go
It was an open donation without expecting anything in return. And Atiku wasn't the only one that donated. But he was the only one expecting a kick back such as oil blocks and free tax holidays from Government. When he couldn't get , he has to run back to his old party where stealing is not corruption. And you see the results, just the concluded PDP convention, you know how much he spent to have his ways from the delegates

2 Likes

Re: A Look Into One Of Atikus Labour Provision. American University Of Nigeria by Ezenwammadu(m): 12:48pm On Oct 10, 2018
Afamed:

It was an open donation without expecting anything in return. And Atiku wasn't the only one that donated. But he was the only one expecting a kick back such as oil blocks and free tax holidays from Government. When he couldn't get , he has to run back to his old party where stealing is not corruption. And you see the results, just the concluded PDP convention, you know how much he spent to have his ways from the delegates

If Mr integrity truly has integrity he would have never accepted donations from a corrupt Atiku or campaigned with him or used his private jet

Simple

3 Likes

Re: A Look Into One Of Atikus Labour Provision. American University Of Nigeria by Mmlanrehh(m): 12:51pm On Oct 10, 2018
Afamed:

No Religion is a problem but PEOPLE worshipping the religion. After all when Jesus Christ came, he didn't collect from the poor to enrich the wealthy ones in the society. His current non remitting tax to government ( Intel) is still a current scenario. Except you want to pretend as if you don't know. Go to Jimeta in Adamawa state. Tell me if a retired custom officer can build what's on ground there with his retired benefit

Or you mean a retired Custom officer
Who became a Governor of Adamawa and former Vice president and a business Tycoon can't own that building , pls say something else . Don't forget nothing can stop me from voting against Atiku so anything you say is for fun
Re: A Look Into One Of Atikus Labour Provision. American University Of Nigeria by Mmlanrehh(m): 12:52pm On Oct 10, 2018
Afamed:

BMC alert . But sorry bro Atiku is the choice here . Try something New

3 Likes

Re: A Look Into One Of Atikus Labour Provision. American University Of Nigeria by Babzrockman: 12:54pm On Oct 10, 2018
Everyone mentioning investment dis n dat. When has investments becomes criteria for d post of president in Nigeria.

Nigerians mumu sha.

Dangote should be Nigeria president then

1 Like

Re: A Look Into One Of Atikus Labour Provision. American University Of Nigeria by Great2017: 12:55pm On Oct 10, 2018
ButterflyLeo, you have not said anything new because no man is a saint including you and your lifeless paymaster.
Nigerians will start taking you serious when you begin to expend this same energy on the performance of Buhari so far. Anything short of this is an exercise in futility.

3 Likes

Re: A Look Into One Of Atikus Labour Provision. American University Of Nigeria by Mmlanrehh(m): 12:58pm On Oct 10, 2018
Babzrockman:
Everyone mentioning investment dis n dat. When has investments becomes criteria for d post of president in Nigeria.

Nigerians mumu sha.

On this am not here to defend Atiku. But he created more jobs than Dangote . The stat has it that Dangote created 30,000 jobs and Atiku 50,000 jobs . So they are way diff

2 Likes

Re: A Look Into One Of Atikus Labour Provision. American University Of Nigeria by WhyMoD: 1:00pm On Oct 10, 2018
The most useless post of the century..
He has the right to run his private business as he likes.

Nigerians move to other countries and clinge top positions in people's counties too..

Besides do you know that the national Bank of Canada (like our CBN) is being headed by a non Canadian?

Nigerians should start seeing beyond bigotry and nepotism..

Btw how about Bubu's 150 cows. Any change in number yet?

5 Likes

Re: A Look Into One Of Atikus Labour Provision. American University Of Nigeria by Ezenwammadu(m): 1:01pm On Oct 10, 2018
Babzrockman:

Nigerians mumu sha.

Dangote will make a much better president Than the lifeless one. He should consult and run and I will vote for him
Re: A Look Into One Of Atikus Labour Provision. American University Of Nigeria by Realist2: 1:28pm On Oct 10, 2018
Give buhari 20years Nigeria will retrogres 40years backward, he never have money yet he has been eating pension as former head of state since 1984, this pension is close to 10million naira monthly.
Buhari has nothing to offer order than nepotistic legacy.

1 Like

Re: A Look Into One Of Atikus Labour Provision. American University Of Nigeria by Afamed: 1:33pm On Oct 10, 2018
Mmlanrehh:

Or you mean a retired Custom officer
Who became a Governor of Adamawa and former Vice president and a business Tycoon can't own that building , pls say something else . Don't forget nothing can stop me from voting against Atiku so anything you say is for fun
A retired custom officer and ex Vp with a university structures of over $4m? God will not forgive you people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Look Into One Of Atikus Labour Provision. American University Of Nigeria by iabdulrazaq(m): 1:34pm On Oct 10, 2018
Earthbound:

We are really making the same mistake all over again. I wonder why no 1 is talking about candidate from other parties.
Re: A Look Into One Of Atikus Labour Provision. American University Of Nigeria by Afamed: 1:36pm On Oct 10, 2018
Mmlanrehh:

On this am not here to defend Atiku. But he created more jobs than Dangote . The stat has it that Dangote created 30,000 jobs and Atiku 50,000 jobs . So they are way diff
Stop promoting fake news. Dangote 30,000 workforce/ employment is feasible to everyone. Where and when are 50,000 jobs provided by Atiku?Stop living in illusion. You can see Dangote cement, Dangote salt Dangote construction company making up 30,000. Where did Atiku offer employment of 50,000 to Nigerians?

Cc:Mmlanrehh

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BiafraSeat At Home And Hero's Day Celebration. Update / Aso Rock Cabal: Senate Moves To Impeach Osinbajo Over N33bn Fraud / Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.