Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

See What Okonjo-iweala Was Spotted Doing After Her Posters & Atiku Surfaced Onli - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Okonjo-iweala Was Spotted Doing After Her Posters & Atiku Surfaced Onli (6800 Views)

Very Dark Man Picture In Police Cell Surfaced On Social Media After His Arrest / Stephen Mouka: Obidients Ridiculed As "Eluuu-P" Singer Was Spotted In Workshop / See What Okonjo-iweala Was Spotted Doing After Her Posters With Atiku Surfaced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Okonjo-iweala Was Spotted Doing After Her Posters & Atiku Surfaced Onli by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:53am On Oct 10, 2018
Former Minister of Finance, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala is currently in Beijing amidst Vice-President controversy ahead of 2019 general elections.

Igbere TV gathered that she is at Tsinghua University in Beijing to discuss the flagship report of the Global Commission on The Economy and Climate entitled “Unlocking the Inclusive Growth Story of the 21st Century: Accelerating Climate Action in Urgent Times“. 

Recall that recently, Nigerians designed the poster of her and the People's Democratic Party presidential candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar as they strongly believe that both of them can put smiles on the poor masses. 

According to report, Atiku Abubakar has narrowed his search for the Vice-President to South East.

In the pictures, Lord Nicholas Stern, Minister Liu Tanhua, Prof He Jiankun, Prof Qi Ye, and Prof Li Zheng.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/471433/see-okonjo-iweala-spotted-posters-atiku-surfaced-online/

Cc Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: See What Okonjo-iweala Was Spotted Doing After Her Posters & Atiku Surfaced Onli by HungerBAD: 11:54am On Oct 10, 2018
I like this woman.

I think she will make a good Vice President.

39 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See What Okonjo-iweala Was Spotted Doing After Her Posters & Atiku Surfaced Onli by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 10, 2018
This and more are more than enough reasons to permanently relocate from this country.

Is there any form of light at the end of the tunnel?

3 Likes

Re: See What Okonjo-iweala Was Spotted Doing After Her Posters & Atiku Surfaced Onli by Ifeanyi4491(m): 12:00pm On Oct 10, 2018
assuming if atiku pick NOI as his runing mate some month later Atiku mistakenly join his ancestors and NOI take over.... Who will be the first lady of Nigeria or first man of Nigeria.
Re: See What Okonjo-iweala Was Spotted Doing After Her Posters & Atiku Surfaced Onli by hahn(m): 12:03pm On Oct 10, 2018
Earthbound:
This and more are more than enough reasons to permanently relocate from this country.

Is there any form of light at the end of the tunnel?

Not if NEPA have anything to say about it! cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: See What Okonjo-iweala Was Spotted Doing After Her Posters & Atiku Surfaced Onli by slivertongue: 12:04pm On Oct 10, 2018
O Lord may my daughters be as great as NOI &even greater.

NOI's greatness is God given

28 Likes

Re: See What Okonjo-iweala Was Spotted Doing After Her Posters & Atiku Surfaced Onli by Kingosytex(m): 12:13pm On Oct 10, 2018
with the pragmatic atiku and NOI steering the affairs of this country, there might be a restoration of lost hope and greatness
Re: See What Okonjo-iweala Was Spotted Doing After Her Posters & Atiku Surfaced Onli by slimfit1(m): 12:23pm On Oct 10, 2018
The accountant that couldn't deal with ghost workers for 6 years aba

2 Likes

Re: See What Okonjo-iweala Was Spotted Doing After Her Posters & Atiku Surfaced Onli by psucc(m): 12:23pm On Oct 10, 2018
I pray Atiku will pick the right mate for the task ahead.

2 Likes

Re: See What Okonjo-iweala Was Spotted Doing After Her Posters & Atiku Surfaced Onli by Arda1000(m): 12:31pm On Oct 10, 2018
This woman has been making indigbo proud,mummy dont spoil ur name again bcus of the zoo dirty politics

3 Likes

Re: See What Okonjo-iweala Was Spotted Doing After Her Posters & Atiku Surfaced Onli by Eberechi24(f): 12:37pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ifeanyi4491:
assuming if atiku pick NOI as his runing mate some month later Atiku mistakenly join his ancestors and NOI take over.... Who will be the first lady of Nigeria or first man of Nigeria.
What do you have against women folks? Whats wrong with female president. you are not bothered about having a competent President, You are not bothered about moving the country forward. you are not afraid of having another failed government rather you activate your chauvinistic antennas to discredit Ngozi.
odiegwu

17 Likes

Re: See What Okonjo-iweala Was Spotted Doing After Her Posters & Atiku Surfaced Onli by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 1:03pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ok
Re: See What Okonjo-iweala Was Spotted Doing After Her Posters & Atiku Surfaced Onli by hucienda: 1:05pm On Oct 10, 2018
Dis woman dey anoda level.

5 Likes

Re: See What Okonjo-iweala Was Spotted Doing After Her Posters & Atiku Surfaced Onli by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 1:05pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ifeanyi4491:

Is the office of the first lady/man constitutional?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Okonjo-iweala Was Spotted Doing After Her Posters & Atiku Surfaced Onli by iluvdonjazzy: 1:13pm On Oct 10, 2018
dem fit each oda
Re: See What Okonjo-iweala Was Spotted Doing After Her Posters & Atiku Surfaced Onli by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:21pm On Oct 10, 2018
She's over qualified for the job

I wish her and Atiku well.

5 Likes

Re: See What Okonjo-iweala Was Spotted Doing After Her Posters & Atiku Surfaced Onli by GworoChewinMaga: 1:23pm On Oct 10, 2018
Meanwhile Madam Courtney English is applying for accountant position in a fast food chain

3 Likes

Re: See What Okonjo-iweala Was Spotted Doing After Her Posters & Atiku Surfaced Onli by killsmith(f): 1:26pm On Oct 10, 2018
In the history of the Yoruba and fulani nation, there is no woman greater than NOI.

10 Likes

Re: See What Okonjo-iweala Was Spotted Doing After Her Posters & Atiku Surfaced Onli by jayson87: 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2018
This woman is just soaring, while her fellow compatriot, my hometown sister is hiding her face

10 Likes

Re: See What Okonjo-iweala Was Spotted Doing After Her Posters & Atiku Surfaced Onli by NJPot(m): 1:53pm On Oct 10, 2018
wow
Re: See What Okonjo-iweala Was Spotted Doing After Her Posters & Atiku Surfaced Onli by Icus1: 2:14pm On Oct 10, 2018
In need of a private tutor (for both primary and secondary (science) school student) u can call or whatsapp 08166834186. (lagosians alone)
Re: See What Okonjo-iweala Was Spotted Doing After Her Posters & Atiku Surfaced Onli by Herdsmen: 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2018
HungerBAD:
I like this woman.

I think she will make a good Vice President.

She's an ipob director..

Why like her.. Hungerbad?

Focus on your lord and master tinubu.
And his Dullard.. please.

You hate ipob and igbos.. they hate you and whatever you represent..

So focus..

7 Likes

Re: See What Okonjo-iweala Was Spotted Doing After Her Posters & Atiku Surfaced Onli by MonkeyNoFine: 2:35pm On Oct 10, 2018
Herdsmen:

She's an ipob director..

Why like her.. Hungerbad?

Focus on your lord and master tinubu.
And his Dullard.. please.

You hate ipob and igbos.. they hate you and whatever you represent..

So focus..

You have been following him from one thread to another

Are you gay niccur?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Okonjo-iweala Was Spotted Doing After Her Posters & Atiku Surfaced Onli by akprosperblog(m): 2:36pm On Oct 10, 2018
I don't even understand this thread. .

. .

MEANWHILE I CREATE PROFESSIONAL WEBSITE AT AFFORDABLE PRICE. CONTACT IN SIGNATURE.
Re: See What Okonjo-iweala Was Spotted Doing After Her Posters & Atiku Surfaced Onli by haconjy(m): 2:40pm On Oct 10, 2018
This is what I want ... Atiku/Iweala

1 Like

Re: See What Okonjo-iweala Was Spotted Doing After Her Posters & Atiku Surfaced Onli by anitasoll(f): 2:44pm On Oct 10, 2018
Aren't we tired of seeing all these old face in office. This is why the President said 'lazy Nigerian Youth'. Because all we do is talk, complain on social media about everything wrong with our lives and not take any action to fix things.

We have to start with self. Improve yourself, Develop yourself, Invest in yourself.

Instead of running away from Nigeria, work hard to fight for a better Nigeria, where old leaders remain a part of history.

p.s
Check out my signature and follow me on Instagram if you want to learn how to turn your passions and skills to a profitable business online here in Nigeria.
Re: See What Okonjo-iweala Was Spotted Doing After Her Posters & Atiku Surfaced Onli by Herdsmen: 3:16pm On Oct 10, 2018
MonkeyNoFine:

You have been following him from one thread to another

Are you gay niccur?

Jerk off dude..

1 Like

Re: See What Okonjo-iweala Was Spotted Doing After Her Posters & Atiku Surfaced Onli by luckyogor(m): 3:18pm On Oct 10, 2018
Na so,better person,nor be chimamanda when dey make noise all over europe and america.
Re: See What Okonjo-iweala Was Spotted Doing After Her Posters & Atiku Surfaced Onli by qwertyboss(m): 3:42pm On Oct 10, 2018
I admire her hair-tie more than any other woman's.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Katsina Evacuates IDPs To Niger Republic, Local Councils / Direct Primaries: APC Await Buhari's Decision As Tripartite Committee Deadlocked / Lagos #EndSARS Panel Submits Report — After Over One Year Of Sitting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.