Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Atiku: You Are Archangel Of Liars, Needs Deliverance – FFK Attacks Lai Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: You Are Archangel Of Liars, Needs Deliverance – FFK Attacks Lai Mohammed (1122 Views)

Ortom To Atiku: You Denied Wike Popular Views Of PDP Members / Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum / Tinubu To Atiku: You Can Strategize In Jungle, You’re Going Nowhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku: You Are Archangel Of Liars, Needs Deliverance – FFK Attacks Lai Mohammed by Ezenwammadu(m): 4:06pm On Oct 10, 2018
A former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has lambasted the Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed for rubbishing Atiku Abubakar, Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Presidential candidate.

Mohammed had said voting for Abubakar in 2019 was voting for the return of looting.

Irked by the comment, Fani-Kayode described the minister as an “Archangel of liars. ”

In a tweet, the PDP chieftain wondered when Mohammed be delivered from the spirit of lying.

He wrote: “Atiku’s choice, a return to sordid corruption era- Lai Mohammed.

“The Archangel of Liars has told another lie. When will this compulsive deceiver stop telling lies?

“When will this lying creature be free of its obsession with mendacity? When will it be delivered from its lying spirit
http://dailypost.ng/2018/10/09/vote-atiku-mean-2019-lai-mohammed

1 Like

Re: Atiku: You Are Archangel Of Liars, Needs Deliverance – FFK Attacks Lai Mohammed by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 4:07pm On Oct 10, 2018
FFK Should ignore this lie Muhammad of a guy, atikus victory will deliver him grin

6 Likes

Re: Atiku: You Are Archangel Of Liars, Needs Deliverance – FFK Attacks Lai Mohammed by baliyubla: 4:10pm On Oct 10, 2018
Arc Angel of Lies Gabadaya? FFK is wicked. Thought the Lying bastard had even retired, then he resurrected after the PDP Primaries.

9 Likes

Re: Atiku: You Are Archangel Of Liars, Needs Deliverance – FFK Attacks Lai Mohammed by gentle136(m): 4:11pm On Oct 10, 2018
Nobody is against Buhari because of religion!
Yar'adua was a Muslim (we all loved him)
Nobody is against Buhari because of ethnicity!
Yar'adua was Hausa-Fulani (we loved him)
Nobody is holding Buhari's sickness against him!Yar'adua was sick (we all prayed for him)
Nobody is asking Buhari to perform magic of transformation, Yar'adua did not perform magic, he took little steps in the right direction that endeared him to us.
There was global recession in 2007-2009,one man came, saved us from the crisis.Saved Billions of Dollars for Nigeria,increased salaries, reduce pump price.
I don’t know how he did it when he was sick, and he didn’t blame anyone. His name is Umaru Yar’adua. Share this to all buhari supporters for more enlightenment, we never hate rather our brain is intact. To feel the realities. We hate his policies.

*Let's try Atiku* let's Atikulate.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: You Are Archangel Of Liars, Needs Deliverance – FFK Attacks Lai Mohammed by Racoon(m): 4:11pm On Oct 10, 2018
Abeg let Lai Muhammed be as he is definitively on the last lap of his lying days in government.

7 Likes

Re: Atiku: You Are Archangel Of Liars, Needs Deliverance – FFK Attacks Lai Mohammed by ChrisMafian: 4:11pm On Oct 10, 2018
FFK should be the one who needs deliverance. how can one or a group of people campaign for an International Thief who looted Nigeria dry during his days in power.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: You Are Archangel Of Liars, Needs Deliverance – FFK Attacks Lai Mohammed by GSA01: 4:13pm On Oct 10, 2018
Fani Kayode, after spread hate all over the country especially in the east, that there is a plan to Ismalized the whole nation and that christians need to rise up to fight the caliphate, you are now shamelessly supporting Atiku a muslim.. So Atiku is less a Muslim abi...
Re: Atiku: You Are Archangel Of Liars, Needs Deliverance – FFK Attacks Lai Mohammed by Ezenwammadu(m): 4:13pm On Oct 10, 2018
When Atiku was supporting and campaigning for the lifeless one he was a saint now he is corrupt

A reminder of good times

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: You Are Archangel Of Liars, Needs Deliverance – FFK Attacks Lai Mohammed by ChrisMafian: 4:13pm On Oct 10, 2018
gentle136:
Nobody is holding Buhari's sickness against him!Yar'adua was sick (we all prayed for him)
Nobody is asking Buhari to perform magic of transformation, Yar'adua did not perform magic, he took little steps in the right direction that endeared him to us.
There was global recession in 2007-2009,one man came, saved us from the crisis.Saved Billions of Dollars for Nigeria,increased salaries, reduce pump price.
I don’t know how he did it when he was sick, and he didn’t blame anyone. His name is Umaru Yar’adua. Share this to all buhari supporters for more enlightenment, we never hate rather our brain is intact. To feel the realities. We hate his policies.

Trash!!
So the criminal Atiku is now the Messiah right?

Re: Atiku: You Are Archangel Of Liars, Needs Deliverance – FFK Attacks Lai Mohammed by Ezenwammadu(m): 4:13pm On Oct 10, 2018
By May 29, 2019 or June 12th, 2019

His Excellency,
President Atiku Abubakar, GCFR, President and Commander-in-Chief
Federal Republic of Nigeria
Asorock Villa,
Abuja.

Chai.....AtikulateAtiku

4 Likes

Re: Atiku: You Are Archangel Of Liars, Needs Deliverance – FFK Attacks Lai Mohammed by Ekez(m): 4:17pm On Oct 10, 2018
Which wan be arch angel of lie?
Re: Atiku: You Are Archangel Of Liars, Needs Deliverance – FFK Attacks Lai Mohammed by GSA01: 4:17pm On Oct 10, 2018
gentle136:

So the propaganda of Islamalization of the whole country has stopped abi
Re: Atiku: You Are Archangel Of Liars, Needs Deliverance – FFK Attacks Lai Mohammed by Ezenwammadu(m): 4:17pm On Oct 10, 2018
ChrisMafian:
g

That man donated millions to buhari if he is Kwarraupt why didn't Mr integrity administration prosecute him

6 Likes

Re: Atiku: You Are Archangel Of Liars, Needs Deliverance – FFK Attacks Lai Mohammed by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 4:20pm On Oct 10, 2018
ChrisMafian:
g
The ban am we know, your papa don go embassy before ?
Re: Atiku: You Are Archangel Of Liars, Needs Deliverance – FFK Attacks Lai Mohammed by gentle136(m): 4:21pm On Oct 10, 2018
ChrisMafian:

Trash!!
So the criminal Atiku is now the Messiah right?
if he can save innocent Nigerians from d hand of dat demon my guy he is a Messiah.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: You Are Archangel Of Liars, Needs Deliverance – FFK Attacks Lai Mohammed by Ezeakanobi: 4:24pm On Oct 10, 2018
ChrisMafian:
FFK should be the one who needs deliverance. how can one or a group of people campaign for an International Thief who looted Nigeria dry during his days in power.

If you or any of your likes have evidence of him robbing the country, then take such to the EFCC or even expose in the public domain. "Atiku is a thief story will never fly".

As for me show me a video of robbing CBN and I will vote for him the lifeless one must go

1 Like

Re: Atiku: You Are Archangel Of Liars, Needs Deliverance – FFK Attacks Lai Mohammed by Righteousness89(m): 4:24pm On Oct 10, 2018
[s]
ChrisMafian:
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Atiku: You Are Archangel Of Liars, Needs Deliverance – FFK Attacks Lai Mohammed by Ziggylady(f): 4:29pm On Oct 10, 2018
Re: Atiku: You Are Archangel Of Liars, Needs Deliverance – FFK Attacks Lai Mohammed by jumpandpas(m): 4:30pm On Oct 10, 2018
Mr Lie right now.

Re: Atiku: You Are Archangel Of Liars, Needs Deliverance – FFK Attacks Lai Mohammed by KanwuliaMama: 4:33pm On Oct 10, 2018
cheesy grin grin cheesy grin

Lie! I must go to work today!
NL must not make me addicted again!
Chai!!!!

I will miss a lot for the next 8 hours!

See THRASSSSSSSHING? ? ? ? ? ? cry
Re: Atiku: You Are Archangel Of Liars, Needs Deliverance – FFK Attacks Lai Mohammed by Masterclass32: 4:40pm On Oct 10, 2018
See caustic mouth.

''archangel of liars''. cheesy cheesy
Re: Atiku: You Are Archangel Of Liars, Needs Deliverance – FFK Attacks Lai Mohammed by jumpandpas(m): 4:40pm On Oct 10, 2018
KanwuliaMama:
cheesy grin grin cheesy grin

Lie! I must go to work today! NL must not make me addicted again! Chai!!!!
I will miss a lot for the next 8 hour!
See THRASSSSSSSHING cry

Re: Atiku: You Are Archangel Of Liars, Needs Deliverance – FFK Attacks Lai Mohammed by StillX10(m): 5:06pm On Oct 10, 2018
Chai!! archangel of Liars Lolzzz
Re: Atiku: You Are Archangel Of Liars, Needs Deliverance – FFK Attacks Lai Mohammed by sunbilor(m): 7:02pm On Oct 10, 2018
baliyubla:
Arc Angel of Lies Gabadaya? FFK is wicked. Thought the Lying bastard had even retired, then he resurrected after the PDP Primaries.
Same thing here. I thought he and Audu Ogbeh had retired. Atiku is resurrecting them

(1) (Reply)

PDP Blames APC For Kebbi Podium Collapse / Lagos-Ibadan Railway: The New Trains From China Finally Berths (photos) / JUST IN: ISWAP Attack Different Locations In Borno & Yobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.