Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,248 members, 7,829,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

PDP Primary: Makarfi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Primary: Makarfi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory (54388 Views)

Kogi PDP Primary: Makarfi To Preside Over Guber Election Committee / Peter Obi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates Atiku's Victory With PDP Stalwarts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Primary: Makarfi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory by VPWebDesigner: 8:33pm On Oct 10, 2018
Okay. If you need a website, check my signature No advance payment required.
Re: PDP Primary: Makarfi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory by hisexcellency34: 8:33pm On Oct 10, 2018
Was he sleeping all this while?
Re: PDP Primary: Makarfi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory by jchioma: 8:33pm On Oct 10, 2018
Pdp - one love

Buhari is in trouble.
Re: PDP Primary: Makarfi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory by bluecircle470: 8:37pm On Oct 10, 2018
He has finally recovered from the shock
Re: PDP Primary: Makarfi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 8:38pm On Oct 10, 2018
FreelanceRebel:
I finally comment on this Thread.
Makarfi that is looking for a way to Specially sell his state Delegates,
But Saraki and Atiku corner him and pay the Delegates Directly

See your life, at your age you are still parambulating

2 Likes

Re: PDP Primary: Makarfi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory by Masama: 8:45pm On Oct 10, 2018
Politics without bitterness
Re: PDP Primary: Makarfi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory by Themandator: 8:46pm On Oct 10, 2018
Team lifeless won't like this. This is for them

mrakeli62:
A former Governor of Kaduna State and one of the 12 presidential aspirants on the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, platform, Senator Ahmed Mohammed Makarfi has said that the party’s presidential candidate, former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, will be the best for Nigeria.

According to Markafi, who got 75 votes during the primary election, Atiku will return Nigeria to the right track if elected in 2019.

Makarfi, a former Chairman of the National Working Committee, NWC of the PDP, noted that the emergence of Atiku as the PDP flag bearer was an indication that the party has, “turned a new leaf in broadening the democratic process and space.”

This was contained in a congratulatory message dated October 8 which Makarfi personally signed, and addressed to Atiku, copies of which were made available to journalists in Kaduna on Wednesday.
The message reads, “Your emergence as the candidate of the party has gone further to reinforce the new philosophy and the promise that the PDP holds for both the present and the future of this country.
“Having known your strength of character, never-say-die spirit as well as total commitment to, and the dogged pursuit of any cause that you believe in, I have no doubt in my mind that you will successfully lead us in this very crucial battle to rescue our country and return it to the path of sanity.

“When prior to our party’s convention, we all came together to commit to the success of the party in 2019 elections irrespective of the outcome of the primaries, I personally did that, fully conscious of the fact that each one of the aspirants was eminently qualified to fly our flag.
“The contest, as far as I am concerned, was not just an expression of the legitimate rights of individuals to give vent to their aspirations, but also a statement in how the party has turned a new leaf in broadening the democratic process and space.
“I, therefore, write, on behalf of myself, my campaign organisation and all my supporters to warmly congratulate you on your success at the convention and to pledge our total support and commitment towards your, and the party’s success in the 2019 polls.
“I am available to play any role expected of me in the pursuit of this noble objective.”

https://www.akelicious.net/2018/10/pdp-presidential-primary-makarfi.html

Re: PDP Primary: Makarfi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory by miqos02(m): 8:49pm On Oct 10, 2018
zsamorano:
Dear Atiku, you must be fair to all Nigerian voters.
You cannot share $5,000 to PDP delegates for the Presidential ticket, then you tell
the rest of us to join you to rescue Nigeria.
For us to vote, you have to let the $5,000 go round each voter, else no vote.
The arithmetic is very simple. It is $5,000 X 180 million Nigerians = how much?
Chicken change for you Sir, just $900 billion.
I know you are richer than Nigeria as a Nation. Since you have started with vote
buying, pls complete it abeg you Sir.
You cannot buy delegates conscience and expect love from Nigerians freely and just
like that.
Anything less than $5,000 no deal ooooo.
It will be completely unfair Sir.
Delegates cannot be smiling to the Banks after voting for you as a presidential
candidate then the real electorates who will determine your presidency will be asked
to be patriotic.
Patriotism should have started from when you were canvassing for delegates vote.
Grateful Sir. Yours sincerely.
what happens if he shares that money and still lose the election?

1 Like

Re: PDP Primary: Makarfi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory by Themandator: 8:50pm On Oct 10, 2018
This man's success at the convention seems to have turned you BMC , nairaland unit, into Wailers. Gradually the victory has already begone. We honourable Wailers trading position with former honourable hailers.

While transiting take this along, you need the smoke

zsamorano:
Dear Atiku, you must be fair to all Nigerian voters.
You cannot share $5,000 to PDP delegates for the Presidential ticket, then you tell
the rest of us to join you to rescue Nigeria.
For us to vote, you have to let the $5,000 go round each voter, else no vote.
The arithmetic is very simple. It is $5,000 X 180 million Nigerians = how much?
Chicken change for you Sir, just $900 billion.
I know you are richer than Nigeria as a Nation. Since you have started with vote
buying, pls complete it abeg you Sir.
You cannot buy delegates conscience and expect love from Nigerians freely and just
like that.
Anything less than $5,000 no deal ooooo.
It will be completely unfair Sir.
Delegates cannot be smiling to the Banks after voting for you as a presidential
candidate then the real electorates who will determine your presidency will be asked
to be patriotic.
Patriotism should have started from when you were canvassing for delegates vote.
Grateful Sir. Yours sincerely.

Re: PDP Primary: Makarfi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory by amagugm: 8:50pm On Oct 10, 2018
Atikulation in progress. Our next president beginning May 29th 2019. God willing
Re: PDP Primary: Makarfi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory by OOA1979: 8:51pm On Oct 10, 2018
I can't find the difference between APC and PDP, Mohamadu Buhari and Atiku Abubakar, what's in their governance for us? We need to wake up and make a difference, let's support Ahmed Buhari( he isn't from katsina ) so before u ask , they have no connection. Let's get to know ourselves, we can get this country to eldorado

Re: PDP Primary: Makarfi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory by ATMCARD2(m): 8:51pm On Oct 10, 2018
mrakeli62:
A former Governor of Kaduna State and one of the 12 presidential aspirants on the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, platform, Senator Ahmed Mohammed Makarfi has said that the party’s presidential candidate, former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, will be the best for Nigeria.

According to Markafi, who got 75 votes during the primary election, Atiku will return Nigeria to the right track if elected in 2019.

Makarfi, a former Chairman of the National Working Committee, NWC of the PDP, noted that the emergence of Atiku as the PDP flag bearer was an indication that the party has, “turned a new leaf in broadening the democratic process and space.”

This was contained in a congratulatory message dated October 8 which Makarfi personally signed, and addressed to Atiku, copies of which were made available to journalists in Kaduna on Wednesday.
The message reads, “Your emergence as the candidate of the party has gone further to reinforce the new philosophy and the promise that the PDP holds for both the present and the future of this country.
“Having known your strength of character, never-say-die spirit as well as total commitment to, and the dogged pursuit of any cause that you believe in, I have no doubt in my mind that you will successfully lead us in this very crucial battle to rescue our country and return it to the path of sanity.

“When prior to our party’s convention, we all came together to commit to the success of the party in 2019 elections irrespective of the outcome of the primaries, I personally did that, fully conscious of the fact that each one of the aspirants was eminently qualified to fly our flag.
“The contest, as far as I am concerned, was not just an expression of the legitimate rights of individuals to give vent to their aspirations, but also a statement in how the party has turned a new leaf in broadening the democratic process and space.
“I, therefore, write, on behalf of myself, my campaign organisation and all my supporters to warmly congratulate you on your success at the convention and to pledge our total support and commitment towards your, and the party’s success in the 2019 polls.
“I am available to play any role expected of me in the pursuit of this noble objective.”

https://www.akelicious.net/2018/10/pdp-presidential-primary-makarfi.html
Atiku or nothing,as for Buhari he must go back to daura.50,000 votes from me2u...Atiku.

1 Like

Re: PDP Primary: Makarfi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory by Papitrend(m): 8:57pm On Oct 10, 2018
While I may not agree with all you say, I think there's a bit of sense in it but no mind you no tribe can boast of a clean conscience in how this country governed
Re: PDP Primary: Makarfi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory by vincixpresso: 8:58pm On Oct 10, 2018
shizzleStar:
Ok, Good!

I'm bafflled by the effontery and temerity of these creatures called yorubas in the past few days, and I ask myself few question s:

Why are yorubas suddenly interested in the PDP vice president slot- A party They so much loathe and detest

Why do They suddenly want to produce a running Mate to Atiku Abubakar? -A man they hate so much hate, call currupt and insults at the slightest opportinty

Why have yorubas suddenly fallen in love with PDP since after the primaries that they are now advising PDP on what to do if they want to Win next years elections?-yorubas now find PDP so appealing and irresistable. Interesting isn't it?

Yorubas by nature are very cunny, mischievious, greedy, selfish, treacherous and deceptive. They have this overbloated sense of self-worth and value. Isn't it unbelievable that despite the fact that no south West state is currently giverned by PDP, yet these greedy people are asking for the VP slot under PDP on a platter of gold, where is that done?

Isn't it unbelievable that the south East and south south that has provided the much needed viable opposition to this current failed govt aren't even shouting for the VP slot unlike these loquacious and Greedy yorubas? You now ask yourself, on what basis are the Yorubas asking for VP? Why exactly do the yorubas now want to reap where they did not sow?

This is a region that cannot guarantee you electoral advantage or block votes, a region that always sits on the fence and votes are shared 50:50, a region that can't give you a landslide, a region whose votes are inconsequential and can't guarantee you electoral victory

Their overbloated ego and Pride won't allow them see that the large number of voters in Lagos for example has been largly neutralised by the presence of Igbos and other tribes which constitute a substantial number of eleigible voters as opposed to states in other region where eligible voters by tribe are homogenous, so those talking about South West having more voters are grosslyy ignorant and largely unreasonable.

The worst mistake PDP and Atiku will make is to take a non-igbo as VP or from any region other that the south East. That will cast a death knell on the PDP's ambition of defeating this evil and incompetent APC govt. The south East is not short of credible, capable, competent, prolific, proven and eminently qualified candidates to fill in the VP slot of the PDP. Any thing short of an Igbo VP candidate will result not just in voters apathy and boycott, but a considerable number that will vote will vote for APC, just to ensure that the PDP self-destruct is completed.

Buhari led government is a total failure, gross misfortune and monumuntal disaster of garguantuan proportions. Only mentality deranged persons would want this inept, incompetent and incorrigible government to continue in office for another 4years

The attempt by a few misguided yorubas to hoodwink the PDP into making this grave mistake of fielding a Yoruba vice will not fly. They know it will be an easy coast for buhari and APC if PDP dare make the mistake of picking a yoruba vice . We see through your greed and deceit, gone are the days when people fall for your cheap lies and propaganda. People have become wiser now. Atiku + an Igbo VP candidate is a done deal if we are to oust the lifeless one and send him back to daura through a cow ride

A word is enough.....

You are the most politically savvy nairalander

1 Like

Re: PDP Primary: Makarfi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory by Themandator: 8:59pm On Oct 10, 2018
You only need to visit Calabar to experience the excitement. It is as if the man is from here. Everybody readily points to Intels inside the NPA and says thTisnwhat we want everywhere not killer herdsmen

meolaniyi:
Hope has returned back to Nigerans since Atiku became the flag bearer of PDP presidential candidate.
God bless Atiku
God bless Yoruba nation
God bless Nigeria
Re: PDP Primary: Makarfi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 9:00pm On Oct 10, 2018
OOA1979:
I can't find the difference between APC and PDP, Mohamadu Buhari and Atiku Abubakar, what's in their governance for us? We need to wake up and make a difference, let's support Ahmed Buhari( he isn't from katsina ) so before u ask , they have no connection. Let's get to know ourselves, we can get this country to eldorado

Hmm that name Bahari is synonymous to hardship ekpele!!
Re: PDP Primary: Makarfi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory by Deepfreezer(m): 9:03pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ayt27:
Atiku is loved by everyone right now, the cosmos is working out for him. Atiku that everyone calls thief is now who we are clamoring for.

Buhari is a goner...

Was always Atikulated
I've been Atikulated longtime ago before you cheesy

2 Likes

Re: PDP Primary: Makarfi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 10, 2018
Where is Tonyebarcanista that supported this man

Well, it is all good.
Re: PDP Primary: Makarfi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory by LANDLORD72: 9:07pm On Oct 10, 2018
shizzleStar:
Ok, Good!

I'm bafflled by the effontery and temerity of these creatures called yorubas in the past few days, and I ask myself few question s:

Why are yorubas suddenly interested in the PDP vice president slot- A party They so much loathe and detest

Why do They suddenly want to produce a running Mate to Atiku Abubakar? -A man they hate so much hate, call currupt and insults at the slightest opportinty

Why have yorubas suddenly fallen in love with PDP since after the primaries that they are now advising PDP on what to do if they want to Win next years elections?-yorubas now find PDP so appealing and irresistable. Interesting isn't it?

Yorubas by nature are very cunny, mischievious, greedy, selfish, treacherous and deceptive. They have this overbloated sense of self-worth and value. Isn't it unbelievable that despite the fact that no south West state is currently giverned by PDP, yet these greedy people are asking for the VP slot under PDP on a platter of gold, where is that done?

Isn't it unbelievable that the south East and south south that has provided the much needed viable opposition to this current failed govt aren't even shouting for the VP slot unlike these loquacious and Greedy yorubas? You now ask yourself, on what basis are the Yorubas asking for VP? Why exactly do the yorubas now want to reap where they did not sow?

This is a region that cannot guarantee you electoral advantage or block votes, a region that always sits on the fence and votes are shared 50:50, a region that can't give you a landslide, a region whose votes are inconsequential and can't guarantee you electoral victory

Their overbloated ego and Pride won't allow them see that the large number of voters in Lagos for example has been largly neutralised by the presence of Igbos and other tribes which constitute a substantial number of eleigible voters as opposed to states in other region where eligible voters by tribe are homogenous, so those talking about South West having more voters are grosslyy ignorant and largely unreasonable.

The worst mistake PDP and Atiku will make is to take a non-igbo as VP or from any region other that the south East. That will cast a death knell on the PDP's ambition of defeating this evil and incompetent APC govt. The south East is not short of credible, capable, competent, prolific, proven and eminently qualified candidates to fill in the VP slot of the PDP. Any thing short of an Igbo VP candidate will result not just in voters apathy and boycott, but a considerable number that will vote will vote for APC, just to ensure that the PDP self-destruct is completed.

Buhari led government is a total failure, gross misfortune and monumuntal disaster of garguantuan proportions. Only mentality deranged persons would want this inept, incompetent and incorrigible government to continue in office for another 4years

The attempt by a few misguided yorubas to hoodwink the PDP into making this grave mistake of fielding a Yoruba vice will not fly. They know it will be an easy coast for buhari and APC if PDP dare make the mistake of picking a yoruba vice . We see through your greed and deceit, gone are the days when people fall for your cheap lies and propaganda. People have become wiser now. Atiku + an Igbo VP candidate is a done deal if we are to oust the lifeless one and send him back to daura through a cow ride

A word is enough.....
Stop saying such rubbish how many PVC do you have speak for yourself don't speak for me Atiku will win let anybody become the Vp all we need is good governance
Re: PDP Primary: Makarfi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory by Jahwinaboy(m): 9:12pm On Oct 10, 2018
shizzleStar:
Ok, Good!

A word is enough.....

Just passing....
Re: PDP Primary: Makarfi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory by gunther6(m): 9:21pm On Oct 10, 2018
shizzleStar:
Ok, Good!

A word is enough.....

I actually agree with you but the toxic oleaginous ethnic politics you had to stroke to arrive at your point makes objective judgement of your arguments impossible.
I agree that the VP slot should go to an ibo woman or man (I said woman first Okonjo Iweala I’m looking at you). We Yoruba’s should sit this one out, our son Yemi Osibanjo despite his considerable intellect is part of the Aso rock furniture while the dull one hashes it out with his fellow Northern supremacist, we would however require the senate presidency, the Northwest should take one for the team and content themselves with the House of Representatives, the North central can produce both deputies.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Primary: Makarfi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory by Aurobindo(m): 9:30pm On Oct 10, 2018
ADAMS OSHIOMOLE AGAINST THE WORLD

1: ZAMFARA State APC sues Adams over imposition of Govship candidate

2: APC youths burn down police station in Akwa-ibom over imposition of candidate

3: Michael Johnny sues Adams over imposition of Uduaghan as a Senator

4: BENUE State APC sues Adams as he rejects Dickson Akoh & backs Dan Onjeh

5: Aisha Buhari splits fire as she accuses Adams of impunity in his era as chairman

6: Adams & El-Rufai splits fire as Adams dares El rufai asking him to leave APC

7: Court others Adam's arrest & prosecution over corruption charges as Edo State APC accuses him of being Nepotic leading Edo like his private home

8: Taraba State APC Chieftain Uba Mairiga defects to UDP with 50,000 supporters against injustice melted on him & his supporters ad MAMA TARABA claims she was disqualified by Oshiomole not APC

9: APC youths in Ibadan Oyo state petitions Oshiomole over the imposition of candidate

10: Ekiti State Apc senatorial aspirant sues Oshiomole over alleged Poll fraud

11: Rivers APC in court as Oshiomole imposes Tony a non member as gub.aspirant

12: IMO state gub.aspirants in disarray as Rochas & Oshiomole tries to impose his inlaw on them

13. Gov. Samuel Ortom slammed a #10 billion suit against Oshiomhole for accusing him of having a hand in the death of the Catholic priests murdered with their parishioners in Mbalom.

1 Like

Re: PDP Primary: Makarfi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory by magzey: 9:31pm On Oct 10, 2018
I c 5 corrupt faces grin grin

Re: PDP Primary: Makarfi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory by wonder233: 9:35pm On Oct 10, 2018
As a political neutral, I think giving Atiku or any other of the presidential aspirants a chance to displace Buhari will be a most welcome development, for the simple reason that, it strengthens our democracy by sending a clear message to the political class that, If you don't perform, we will vote you out. We are your employers.
Nigerians, please, let's leave sentiments aside.

1 Like

Re: PDP Primary: Makarfi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory by NwaliE01: 9:37pm On Oct 10, 2018
We the masses are behind Atiku to liberate us from tyrant. We the lifely citizens would not allow the lifeless one to rule us.
Re: PDP Primary: Makarfi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory by Henri8: 9:37pm On Oct 10, 2018
For my bible says and I quote!
In the book of Elections chapter 18 vs Feb. 19,
"When 2 or more are gathered in my name, PDP is there".
Go home brethren, missa agwusigo.

1 Like

Re: PDP Primary: Makarfi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory by otunbakolawole(m): 9:43pm On Oct 10, 2018
wanna john has been artikulated
Re: PDP Primary: Makarfi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory by Num07033711115(m): 9:57pm On Oct 10, 2018
this people are going to unite o chai apc is in trouble
Re: PDP Primary: Makarfi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory by akpanbaba: 10:07pm On Oct 10, 2018
No right thinking NIgerian can vote PDP after 16 years mess
PDP made a serious mistake by giving presidential ticket to a political prostitute.

1 Like

Re: PDP Primary: Makarfi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 10, 2018
hisgrace090:
Gbam!

One love and understanding keeps us together.

The support atiku is enjoying today is the handy work of God, the liberal minds are uniting to generate the power of a unicorn to unseat the aso rock tyrant that've vow that Nigeria will not know peace.
Really...Sure is not the God of heavens and earth
Re: PDP Primary: Makarfi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory by Abuloma80(f): 11:30pm On Oct 10, 2018
Let just the best come and do the work. For we in Adamawa it's a head or tail event. PDP or APC is the same because it's for a SON or SON-IN-LAW. If you know you know!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Live On Channels TV / President Buhari Commissions Made-in-Nigeria “Ezugwu” MRAP Vehicles / Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.