Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers (31076 Views)

Ekiti Workers Recieved Salary After10 Months / I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc / "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by Dtribeless: 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2018
ericsmith:

There is no arguement here ,, fayose failed on his part to pay workers, for apc the timing was right they capitalized on it, simply politics ,, i cannt empower my enemy & i wonnt expect someone else to,
If bail out fund was giving to fayose @ that moment ,, he would have boasted and accord all credit to himself, if FG will be saving ekiti from a mess created by pdp its best to do it in the name of apc .... call it sentiment or nepotism that is the only reasonable thing to do.
If fayose had face his statutory duties rather than following buhari up & down with insults , cutting kponmo in some market places maybe things would have been better in ekiti.
Nigeria is backward becos we worship money ,,these as necessitate corruption, politics is not the problem our personality is the reason we are backward

The workers of Ekiti, who would have gotten paid their dues, are his enemies? My brother, forget me abeg. Nigeria is backward the people are backward. You just provided ample examples of the backward thinking.
Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:01am On Oct 12, 2018
He can't pay 4 month salary arrears of workers but he was recruiting enmass when he lost to Fayemi. This man is a joker
Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 12, 2018
adem30:

Are you done crying?
Go and worship your lord and saviour Nnamdi Kanu
Inferiority complex is really disturbing you folks.
Sorry you hear we (Igbo) are far more superior.
Go han9 yourself if you don't like it.
Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by 13october: 1:50pm On Oct 12, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
He is saying he didn't borrow money. Read and understand.
13october
Fayose said and l cote lying is not a sin in politics, you did not owe, what about 117 billion debt of ekiti state, afterall, the state was owing just 14billion before you came to power.
Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by okokobioko1: 2:14pm On Oct 12, 2018
gaby:
This guy is a hybrid of a nincompoop and a scallywag.

You mean Fayemi and the FG had withheld these funds in all the four years you held sway as the number one citizen?

You are a swanky swine Fayose.

Enjoy my siggy
did you read his message at all? he said paris fund withheld by Federal government. and he is only owing 4months arreas. this are the issues i expect you get in touch with any Ekiti worker to confirm his claim on salary. the rest is with EFCC. is to prove the rest claim to the world. he is out spoken against the ruling party should not be his crime to be writing letters to all security agency. thank God he claim he will honour EFCC invitation on the day of inauguration.
Re: Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers by KingRagnar: 3:02pm On Oct 12, 2018
SMH, was Fayemi the governor for the past 8 years? How then should he be responsible? Fayose has obviously ran out of things to accuse Fayemi with. If I were Fayose, would be thinking of how to defend myself in EFCC's custody

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Hailed With 'four Plus Four' As He Arrives In Akwa Ibom / Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan / Second River Niger Bridge And A Sea Port At Onitsha: Shall We Celebrate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.