Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,300 members, 7,860,734 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:13 PM

Trying New Thing Is The Only Way We Can Try Everything. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trying New Thing Is The Only Way We Can Try Everything. (243 Views)

I Am Not Yoruba I Am Kogi: this Thing Is Everywhere. / Photo Of GEJ On Coffin: No One Can Try This With Buhari — Dele Momodu / APC Crisis: The Whole Thing Is Stranger Than Fiction - FFK Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trying New Thing Is The Only Way We Can Try Everything. by koffikondo: 12:37am On Oct 11, 2018
Good wishes fellow Nigerians.

I've realized after much meditations that we all should be held accountable for the state of our dear nation, for its political incompetence and security lapses.

How do u intend making this country great if you can't put away sentiments and do the right thing.

You want our country to be like America but you can't think like the Americans. we can't chose, decide and stand for what we want like the American citizens.

It baffles me the most when our so called record breaking graduates tend to remain silent and lost while we suffer in penury, whereas they have the mental, social and intellectual capability to exercise their franchise as a full citizen of our dear country.

Its a shame that election year will come and pass yet we end up allowing the dejavu of poor choice of government hold unto power.

The current president of America Mr Donald Trump was never a politician. He has never held any political post in America before his emergence as the USA. President.

To cut it all short. if we want to make a deference... if we want Nigeria to smell greatness. lets vote with our brain... let's use our head.... it doesn't mater the political affiliation of the candidate or his or her tribe... it doesn't matter the gender.... what matters especially now that our economy is obviously crippled and the unity threatened; is an economic and social inclined candidate.

Remember; we will be held accountable by the future generations on how we tried to make Nigeria better. especially through our votes.

vote wisely #yourVoteCounts
Re: Trying New Thing Is The Only Way We Can Try Everything. by tollyboy5(m): 12:44am On Oct 11, 2018
This is black continent. If it is not pdp it would be apc even if both are ex-armed robbers grin

(1) (Reply)

Imo APGA: Aggrieved Guber Aspirants Weigh Options / ULC To FG: Don’t Privatise Ajaokuta Steel / Nigeria Must Rise To Positive Changes - Prince Auta Mathew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.