Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Tonto Dikeh And Cee-C Stun In New Photoshoot - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh And Cee-C Stun In New Photoshoot (26025 Views)

Joke Silva, Olu Jacobs Stun In First Sunday Photo / Roman Goddess, Her Camel Toe And Banging Body Stun In Her Underwear Photos / Ex BBNaija Star, Debie Rise Stun In Pant And Bra Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Cee-C Stun In New Photoshoot by Tinalex(f): 8:16am On Oct 11, 2018
Franzinni:
Absolutely photoshoped you mean...

An average woman is fake most of the time

Fake lashes
Fake face painting
Fake boob erection
Fake complexion
Fake flat tummy
Fake yansh
Fake hairless legs
Fake weave
Fake make up

And you wonder why there is so much divorce?

Men are simple minded creatures we like yes or no answers. But we get to see see the fine you then the pimple faced you then the light you then the dark you gosh... Make up your mind woman!

I feel women have been programmed to live a lie just to fit in and real strong women don't conform to that...

and real men respect women who are absolutely comfortable in their skin.... Something the media will never tell women... Why?

An insecure woman is always easy to break and a broken woman is always easy to control...

I love women I mean... I am surrounded by women... Haha

A wife and two daughters, so don't for a split second think I am bashing women.

One love.... Nigeria will be great Amen!
This is super story.....
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Cee-C Stun In New Photoshoot by Franzinni: 8:32am On Oct 11, 2018
Tinalex:

This is super story.....
haha ok ma. The truth is a bitter pill...

Have a wonderful day tho
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Cee-C Stun In New Photoshoot by pinknipple: 9:05am On Oct 11, 2018
Applied Cosmetic Ambassadors!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Cee-C Stun In New Photoshoot by Hisduchess(f): 9:21am On Oct 11, 2018
ikennaf1:
Can u both kiss?
which kinda fufkery gayish mentality be this.biko clear ur mind of such thoughts. two girls can't kiss because its wrong and nothing can change that fact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Cee-C Stun In New Photoshoot by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 11, 2018
Hisduchess:

which kinda fufkery gayish mentality be this.biko clear ur mind of such thoughts. two girls can't kiss because its wrong and nothing can change that fact

Two hot chics kissing is an awesome sight to behold. cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Cee-C Stun In New Photoshoot by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 11, 2018
OlaAshawo:
imagine inserting my dick into cee c pussy cheesy

chaii she go sweet pass zinnyzee
Kill yourself
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Cee-C Stun In New Photoshoot by OlaAshawo: 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2018
zinnyzee:
Kill yourself
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

chaiiiii so na this guy dey chop your puccy and press your breast
luck guy shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma Sexy In Bodycon Gown / I’m Under Pressure, Ebele Okaro Says After Wrapping Up Movie Shoot (Video) / Wow!! Yemi Alade Looks Adoring In New Photos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.