Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Again, One Of The Founders Of Chibok Scam Busted Lying To Nigerians (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again, One Of The Founders Of Chibok Scam Busted Lying To Nigerians (pictures) (1170 Views)

"Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) / El-Rufai Speaks On The Abduction Of Chibok Schoolgirls Under Jonathan (Throwback / Kidnapped Students: Aisha Yesufu Reminds El-Rufai Of Chibok Girls Tweet At GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Again, One Of The Founders Of Chibok Scam Busted Lying To Nigerians (pictures) by globemoney: 11:04am On Oct 11, 2018
A Yoruba Muslim woman and of the founders and facilitators of the infamous Chibok girls bukky shonibare and as usual under the sponsorship of APC took to twitter to announce that her mother who "resigned" from the Nigerian airforce 24 years ago just received her pension.
Nigerians were indeed foolish in 2015 to fall for their lies but it would no longer be business as usual

Re: Again, One Of The Founders Of Chibok Scam Busted Lying To Nigerians (pictures) by globemoney: 11:05am On Oct 11, 2018
They have come again with their fables because majority of Nigerians have low IQ and are very gullible

Re: Again, One Of The Founders Of Chibok Scam Busted Lying To Nigerians (pictures) by baliyubla: 11:06am On Oct 11, 2018
Their machineries are out in place again. Bukky Shonibare should be ashamed of herself. While Hadiza Bala Usman is chilling with NPA job as its managing Director, this mumu has been recruited for the dirty jobs once again. Might finally believe that these people are slaves.

1 Like

Re: Again, One Of The Founders Of Chibok Scam Busted Lying To Nigerians (pictures) by globemoney: 11:07am On Oct 11, 2018
My mom resigned from the Nigerian Air Force 24 years ago.

Efforts to process her pension was one of the most difficult and emotionally-sapping period I've seen her endure.

Few days ago, she called me, screaming in joy: 'Anike, mo ti gba alert ooo.'

The relief is indescribable.
https://twitter.com/BukkyShonibare/status/1049649385372614657
Re: Again, One Of The Founders Of Chibok Scam Busted Lying To Nigerians (pictures) by OlaAshawo: 11:08am On Oct 11, 2018
globemoney:
A Yoruba Muslim woman and of the founders and facilitators of the infamous Chibok girls bukky shonibare and as usual under the sponsorship of APC took to twitter to announce that her mother who "resigned" from the Nigerian airforce 24 years ago just received her pension.
Nigerians were indeed foolish in 2015 to fall for their lies but it would no longer be business as usual
yeroba Muslims are the problem of the world and the good people of yerobas

1 Like

Re: Again, One Of The Founders Of Chibok Scam Busted Lying To Nigerians (pictures) by SarkinYarki: 11:10am On Oct 11, 2018
She even forgot her lies were supposed to be about Nigerian Airways but wrote Nigerian Airforce

1 Like

Re: Again, One Of The Founders Of Chibok Scam Busted Lying To Nigerians (pictures) by Kingosytex(m): 11:15am On Oct 11, 2018
enough of all these lies and propaganda!!

its time to atikulate!!!
Re: Again, One Of The Founders Of Chibok Scam Busted Lying To Nigerians (pictures) by globemoney: 11:23am On Oct 11, 2018
If she could lie with her own mother then Zombies should wait for the mother of all lies

Madridguy
Sarrki
Hungerbad
Passingshot
seunmsg
Re: Again, One Of The Founders Of Chibok Scam Busted Lying To Nigerians (pictures) by oshe11: 11:26am On Oct 11, 2018
SarkinYarki:
She even forgot her lies were supposed to be about Nigerian Airways but wrote Nigerian Airforce
This One off me ahswear.......

Like say NEPA take my light
Re: Again, One Of The Founders Of Chibok Scam Busted Lying To Nigerians (pictures) by globemoney: 11:41am On Oct 11, 2018
It even gets messier, the payment of pensions was supposed to begin nationally October 15 but this yoruba muslim's mom has already got hers. grin grin

Re: Again, One Of The Founders Of Chibok Scam Busted Lying To Nigerians (pictures) by Bukky555: 7:18pm On Jul 17, 2019
I am Bukky Shonibare.

I only came across this message today. It is sad, to say the least, that this was posted about me. While I see that judgments have been passed on me already, I'll respond, just for posterity.

First, my mother RESIGNED (my mom latwe corrected me that it's also called 'voluntary retirement') from the NIGERIA AIRFORCE many years ago. My mother had to do this because my dad, then an Airforce man, was retiring and relocating out of the Airforce base in Ikeja where we used to live. My mother was a clerical officer. I was born at the MRS, Ikeja because my dad and we lived on the 'L' block at the Airforce base.

Second, and in line with the first, it is funny how you people believe that because the pension for Nigeria Airways staff was being processed at that time, same was not being done for other institutions. My mom had been processing her pension for years. The harrowing experience she went through, with her arthritis-infected leg, is one I won't forget. It was only coincidental that she got her payment around the same time those of Nigeria Airway was being processed.

Third, I am a Christian. I wonder why there's need to tag me a 'Yoruba Muslim'... what was that supposed to achieve if not furthering the already fragile nature of our peopleness, which has suffered greatly because some have used the divisiveness across ethnicity and religion to achieve their interests.

Fourth, while I have become immune to being called 'APC sponsored' and the likes... but i will only say, that may the God that sees all judge me if i was ever sponsored to stand for the Chibok girls. If I wasn't sponsored, and I'm being tagged so, may God do the needful.

Lastly, I leave you all that have castigated me with a question: why would i want to 'lie' about this?

It is well.

(1) (Reply)

President Muhamadu Buhari Is More Educated Than Atiku / Gov Fayemi Visit Pastor WF Kumuyi Ahead Of The National Prayer Service Tomorrow. / Nigeria Is Now Officially Under The Rule Of Sharia – Femi Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.