Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Ekiti House Of Assembly Impeaches Speaker And Deputy, Hon Alagbada Now Speaker - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti House Of Assembly Impeaches Speaker And Deputy, Hon Alagbada Now Speaker (20738 Views)

People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly / BREAKING: Kano Assembly Impeaches Speaker / 23 Members Of Ekiti House Of Assembly Storm Fayose's Residence (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Impeaches Speaker And Deputy, Hon Alagbada Now Speaker by MrPolitics: 12:10pm On Oct 11, 2018
Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Impeaches Speaker And Deputy, Hon Alagbada Now Speaker by adem30: 12:13pm On Oct 11, 2018
davodyguy:

This your post is incoherent

Break news;

Rt. How

While Hon.Aribisogan becomes the new Leaders Of the Business of the House

One individual can become leaders?
RIP English

Are you a blogger?
The moderator that edited my post made the blunder.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Impeaches Speaker And Deputy, Hon Alagbada Now Speaker by Splasshhh(f): 12:13pm On Oct 11, 2018
Wonders

1 Like

Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Impeaches Speaker And Deputy, Hon Alagbada Now Speaker by Johnnyessence(m): 12:14pm On Oct 11, 2018
it is false news.
Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Impeaches Speaker And Deputy, Hon Alagbada Now Speaker by emaopel: 12:16pm On Oct 11, 2018
Kangaroo again...How many member APC has in the house to impeached and make their member the speaker and leader?
Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Impeaches Speaker And Deputy, Hon Alagbada Now Speaker by iammo(m): 12:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
SaintLucia:
It's a pity cos it will continue to be like that until their budget and that of the Local government is separated from that of the state executive just like the National Assembly.

I think the new bill signed, takes care of all that, they can even setup their own accounts and their own state assembly civil service.. Perhaps its just the usual fear fear holding them back

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/06/breaking-buhari-grants-financial-autonomy-state-judiciary-assemblies/

1 Like

Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Impeaches Speaker And Deputy, Hon Alagbada Now Speaker by hush15: 12:26pm On Oct 11, 2018
ChrisMafian:

Old and dead stories.
Atiku is an international thief.

Thanks but no thanks. He still has my vote. Go play with you internationally lifeless one

1 Like

Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Impeaches Speaker And Deputy, Hon Alagbada Now Speaker by Isobug: 12:27pm On Oct 11, 2018
"Break news"

See English
Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Impeaches Speaker And Deputy, Hon Alagbada Now Speaker by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:28pm On Oct 11, 2018
ChrisMafian:

Old and dead stories.

Support wey no get even phone booth as bussiness , only gen wey work for him junior. Junior Abacha, called him sir , so sad, an egoless man, ask him where our 2.8 billion wey Fela the prophet sing about

1 Like

Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Impeaches Speaker And Deputy, Hon Alagbada Now Speaker by Johnnyessence(m): 12:38pm On Oct 11, 2018
Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Impeaches Speaker And Deputy, Hon Alagbada Now Speaker by 2shure: 12:55pm On Oct 11, 2018
rise and fall of ekiti and fayose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Impeaches Speaker And Deputy, Hon Alagbada Now Speaker by Profbyi(m): 12:58pm On Oct 11, 2018
Impeachment at the die minutes. Nigerian politics politicking.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Impeaches Speaker And Deputy, Hon Alagbada Now Speaker by Johnnyessence(m): 1:22pm On Oct 11, 2018
The Speaker of the Ekiti state House of Assembly, Right Honourable (Pastor} Kola Oluwawole, has described his purported impeachment today as a rape on democracy and an a descent to lowest level of lawlessness and illegality.
According to a statement by his Special Assistant on Media, Stephen Gbadamosi, Oluwawole said those who carried out the illegality were provided police cover and they prevented other members and even staff of the House from gaining entrance into the complex.
"This is bizarre! In a democracy? This is the height of illegality and it can never stand. As the Speaker of the House, I supervised over the last adjournment of the House, which was carried out according to laws and laid down rules.
"I retain the power to reconvene the House and i have not done that yet. How then can some people say the House sat? This is totally illegal. The role of the police in this siege is clear. It was enemies of democracy that purported the House sat. Ekiti State House of Assembly has not been reconvened by its speaker, " he said.
He called on well meaning nigerians and relevant institutions to condemn the act he described as "rape on democracy and another desecration of the Legislative arm of government."

1 Like

Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Impeaches Speaker And Deputy, Hon Alagbada Now Speaker by remigiusizunna(m): 1:28pm On Oct 11, 2018
ChrisMafian:
Old and dead stories. Atiku is an international thief.
This one is looking for attention to be recruited Lol
Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Impeaches Speaker And Deputy, Hon Alagbada Now Speaker by remigiusizunna(m): 1:28pm On Oct 11, 2018
ChrisMafian:
Old and dead stories. Atiku is an international thief.
This one is looking for attention to be recruited Lol
Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Impeaches Speaker And Deputy, Hon Alagbada Now Speaker by seunmsg(m): 1:35pm On Oct 11, 2018
chai! Fayose don impeach my brother. Sorry egbon Sina Animashaun.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Impeaches Speaker And Deputy, Hon Alagbada Now Speaker by MallamJackson(m): 1:40pm On Oct 11, 2018
sarrki:
Good riddance to bad rubbish

Oyeah?

Just can't wait to type these very same words when the 2019 polls are over and Nigeria in freedom becomes ultimately ATICULATED.

sai barber! ya koma daura!!
Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Impeaches Speaker And Deputy, Hon Alagbada Now Speaker by adem30: 1:45pm On Oct 11, 2018
davodyguy:

This your post is incoherent

Break news;

Rt. How

While Hon.Aribisogan becomes the new Leaders Of the Business of the House

One individual can become leaders?
RIP English

Are you a blogger?

A Nairaland Moderator edited my post and came up with what you are seeing.
You can see where he put Moderator
Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Impeaches Speaker And Deputy, Hon Alagbada Now Speaker by rusher14: 1:59pm On Oct 11, 2018
Johnnyessence:
The Speaker of the Ekiti state House of Assembly, Right Honourable (Pastor} Kola Oluwawole, has described his purported impeachment today as a rape on democracy and an a descent to lowest level of lawlessness and illegality.
According to a statement by his Special Assistant on Media, Stephen Gbadamosi, Oluwawole said those who carried out the illegality were provided police cover and they prevented other members and even staff of the House from gaining entrance into the complex.
"This is bizarre! In a democracy? This is the height of illegality and it can never stand. As the Speaker of the House, I supervised over the last adjournment of the House, which was carried out according to laws and laid down rules.
"I retain the power to reconvene the House and i have not done that yet. How then can some people say the House sat? This is totally illegal. The role of the police in this siege is clear. It was enemies of democracy that purported the House sat. Ekiti State House of Assembly has not been reconvened by its speaker, " he said.
He called on well meaning nigerians and relevant institutions to condemn the act he described as "rape on democracy and another desecration of the Legislative arm of government."

I'm a well meaning Nigerian.

Oga stop disturbing us, your cup don full.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Impeaches Speaker And Deputy, Hon Alagbada Now Speaker by dairo123: 2:29pm On Oct 11, 2018
ChrisMafian:

Old and dead stories.
Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Impeaches Speaker And Deputy, Hon Alagbada Now Speaker by gotnel: 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2018
I know this will definitely happened. State house of assembly are just a rubber stamp for any sitting governor.
Our democracy is still in infant stage .
Fayemi is now planting his own yes boys in position. Olorun akowa yo.
Re: Ekiti House Of Assembly Impeaches Speaker And Deputy, Hon Alagbada Now Speaker by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 11, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Leads 9 Out Of 11 Lgas Declared In Plateau / Niger State Youths Protest Against Bad Roads, Block Incoming Vehicles / Shehu Sani Advises Buhari On How To End Banditry & Herdsmen Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.