Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,558 members, 7,837,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Breaking! Atikus Wife Also Has A Court Case In USA She Is Running Away From. Pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking! Atikus Wife Also Has A Court Case In USA She Is Running Away From. Pic (2976 Views)

Analyzing Atikus Purported "Authentic" Results From Inec Server. / Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri / Exclusive: Why South East Govs, Leaders Moved Against Obi As Atikus Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking! Atikus Wife Also Has A Court Case In USA She Is Running Away From. Pic by Buterflyle0: 4:58pm On Oct 11, 2018
Earlier today I posted evidence of a court case involving Atiku Abubakar and here now is one Involving his wife which she is also running from.

Its on record that for close to 12 years, both Atiku and his wife Jamila Jennifer Douglas-Atiku have refused to set foot on US soil.

Atiku himself has denied any wrong doing but the facts say otherwise.

We can now clearly see why both of them are running from USA.

Even as at yesterday 10th of October a fresh summons for her was given which shows the case is still pending.

More revelations coming in the coming days. I am starting from the least to the worst.

Mynd44

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Atikus Wife Also Has A Court Case In USA She Is Running Away From. Pic by Homeboiy: 4:59pm On Oct 11, 2018
Op why are u pained?
Go and arrest her

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking! Atikus Wife Also Has A Court Case In USA She Is Running Away From. Pic by YourImaginaryBF: 4:59pm On Oct 11, 2018
any more of these will kill his career.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Atikus Wife Also Has A Court Case In USA She Is Running Away From. Pic by AskProf: 5:00pm On Oct 11, 2018
Buterflyle0:
Earlier today I posted evidence of a court case involving Atiku Abubakar and here now is one Involving his wife which she is also running from.

Its on record that for close to 12 years, both Atiku and his wife Jamila Jennifer Douglas-Atiku have refused to set foot on US soil.

Even as at yesterday 10th of October a fresh summons for her was given which shows the case is still pending.

More revelations coming in the coming days. I am starting from the least to the worst.

Mynd44

Is that all?

15 Likes

Re: Breaking! Atikus Wife Also Has A Court Case In USA She Is Running Away From. Pic by baliyubla: 5:00pm On Oct 11, 2018
APC have definitely cooked up all sort of dirty Dossiers on Atiku, and thank goodness majority of Nigerians have declared that even if he was Lucifer, we are sure gonna vote for him. None can be worse than the Lifeless thing masquerading as a President.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking! Atikus Wife Also Has A Court Case In USA She Is Running Away From. Pic by CityNGR: 5:00pm On Oct 11, 2018
cool
Catch Atiku with the CBN vault....we are still gonna vote for him!!

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking! Atikus Wife Also Has A Court Case In USA She Is Running Away From. Pic by CityNGR: 5:01pm On Oct 11, 2018
AskProf:

Is that all?
I wonder o!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking! Atikus Wife Also Has A Court Case In USA She Is Running Away From. Pic by CityNGR: 5:02pm On Oct 11, 2018
YourImaginaryBF:
any more of these will kill his career.
Hahahaha hehehe the lifeless one is going back to daura

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking! Atikus Wife Also Has A Court Case In USA She Is Running Away From. Pic by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 5:03pm On Oct 11, 2018
AskProf:

Is that all?
They should add more please so we go forgive everything at once. This tactics no go work well, the more you expose the more we love him

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Atikus Wife Also Has A Court Case In USA She Is Running Away From. Pic by hucienda: 5:04pm On Oct 11, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

They should add more please so we go forgive everything at once. This tactics no go work well, the more you expose the more we love him

cheesy cheesy grin guyy u funny ehn .. pesin nearly troway water ee dey drink cheesy cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Breaking! Atikus Wife Also Has A Court Case In USA She Is Running Away From. Pic by YourImaginaryBF: 5:05pm On Oct 11, 2018
CityNGR:

Hahahaha hehehe the lifeless one is going back to daura
Is that supposed to be funny?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Atikus Wife Also Has A Court Case In USA She Is Running Away From. Pic by CityNGR: 5:05pm On Oct 11, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Mynd44

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Atikus Wife Also Has A Court Case In USA She Is Running Away From. Pic by CityNGR: 5:06pm On Oct 11, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Exactly... the oil of forgiveness is still available... Atiku is the password

5 Likes

Re: Breaking! Atikus Wife Also Has A Court Case In USA She Is Running Away From. Pic by CityNGR: 5:07pm On Oct 11, 2018
YourImaginaryBF:
Is that supposed to be funny?
Please post more offences o...we need more so the forgiveness can be complete....

5 Likes

Re: Breaking! Atikus Wife Also Has A Court Case In USA She Is Running Away From. Pic by RevenGeMission: 5:07pm On Oct 11, 2018
Some idiots saying so what , is that all , This is the type of person who you want to run your country

Obasanjo may have endorsed Atiku , but he said in his speech that :

There are still areas, nationally and internationally, where you have to mend fences and make amends. You will know how to handle what is already out and what may yet be put out by the opposition

For the sensible ones, this means a lot will still be dug up about Atiku and imagine, odinary Butterflyleo found these ones, with just internet and phone , what will the people in Power, the real opposition with international networks find about Atiku ?

So far Buhari's name has not been on any internation publication linking him to corruption, Fayose PMB's wife to Visit USA and she did while Fayose, Atiku and other PDP motherfuckers can not even attempt going to embassy for visa

This won't end well

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Atikus Wife Also Has A Court Case In USA She Is Running Away From. Pic by capitalzero: 5:07pm On Oct 11, 2018
op is likely to commit suicide if Atiku eventually wins presidential election

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Atikus Wife Also Has A Court Case In USA She Is Running Away From. Pic by Johnnyessence(m): 5:07pm On Oct 11, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Mynd44
false information. cc mynd44 cc lalasticlal, please kindly do the needful by pulling this write up down. thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking! Atikus Wife Also Has A Court Case In USA She Is Running Away From. Pic by SarkinYarki: 5:07pm On Oct 11, 2018
Can't you understand us ? We say show us CCTV footage of Atikus wife robbing bank of America naked we must still vote her husband over your useless dullard ...butterfly what's so hard to understand na!!!!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Atikus Wife Also Has A Court Case In USA She Is Running Away From. Pic by CityNGR: 5:07pm On Oct 11, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Some idiots saying so what , is that all , This is the type of person who you want to run your country

Obasanjo may have endorsed Atiku , but he said in his speech that :

There are still areas, nationally and internationally, where you have to mend fences and make amends. You will know how to handle what is already out and what may yet be put out by the opposition

For the sensible ones, this means a lot will still be dug up about Atiku and imagine, odinary Butterflyleo found these ones, with just internet and phone , what will the people in Power, the real opposition with international networks find about Atiku ?

So far Buhari's name has not been on any internation publication linking him to corruption, Fayose PMB's wife to Visit USA and she did while Fayose, Atiku and other PDP motherfuckers can not even attempt going to embassy for visa

This won't end well

Do you have more? Atiku train is moving well...

8 Likes

Re: Breaking! Atikus Wife Also Has A Court Case In USA She Is Running Away From. Pic by RevenGeMission: 5:08pm On Oct 11, 2018
Buterflyle0:
Earlier today I posted evidence of a court case involving Atiku Abubakar and here now is one

Mynd44

Kindly share the link
Re: Breaking! Atikus Wife Also Has A Court Case In USA She Is Running Away From. Pic by CityNGR: 5:08pm On Oct 11, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Can't you understand us ? We say show us CCTV of Atikus wife robbing bank of America naked we must still vote he husband over your useless dullard ...butterfly what's so hard to understand na!!!!!!
Exactly

4 Likes

Re: Breaking! Atikus Wife Also Has A Court Case In USA She Is Running Away From. Pic by Buterflyle0: 5:08pm On Oct 11, 2018
Johnnyessence:
false information. cc mynd44 cc lalasticlal, please kindly do the needful by pulling this write up down. thanks.

You will wail till you faint. I am just getting started

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Atikus Wife Also Has A Court Case In USA She Is Running Away From. Pic by CityNGR: 5:09pm On Oct 11, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Post everything and let's forgive Atiku comprehensively...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Atikus Wife Also Has A Court Case In USA She Is Running Away From. Pic by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 5:09pm On Oct 11, 2018
hucienda:

cheesy cheesy grin guyy u funny ehn .. pesin nearly troway water ee dey drink cheesy cheesy grin
Make them round am up on time cause na stress to they forgive one by one. I wan wash his sins at once and move on..

4 Likes

Re: Breaking! Atikus Wife Also Has A Court Case In USA She Is Running Away From. Pic by Buterflyle0: 5:10pm On Oct 11, 2018
CityNGR:

Post everything and let's forgive Atiku comprehensively...

Speak for yourself. grin

Most Nigerians are wiser. We are not ipob motivated

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Atikus Wife Also Has A Court Case In USA She Is Running Away From. Pic by Ngosievergreen(f): 5:12pm On Oct 11, 2018
Jittery and panic in APC. cheesy
Re: Breaking! Atikus Wife Also Has A Court Case In USA She Is Running Away From. Pic by Almaiga: 5:14pm On Oct 11, 2018
The family of Criminals, this is the best Presidential candidate PDP is enforcing on Nigerian's. It is now certain that, Buhari will defeat Atiku in 2019 with ease.

Sai Baba.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Atikus Wife Also Has A Court Case In USA She Is Running Away From. Pic by CityNGR: 5:14pm On Oct 11, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Speak for yourself. grin

Most Nigerians are wiser. We are not ipob motivated
Ogbeni Tinubu is voting Atiku

3 Likes

Re: Breaking! Atikus Wife Also Has A Court Case In USA She Is Running Away From. Pic by CityNGR: 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2018
Almaiga:
The family of Criminals, this is the best Presidential candidate PDP is enforcing on Nigerian's. It is now certain that, Buhari will defeat Atiku in 2019 with ease.

Sai Baba.
Hehehe hahaha..
The BMC pain is real...

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Atikus Wife Also Has A Court Case In USA She Is Running Away From. Pic by SarkinYarki: 5:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
Buterflyle0:

I hope you have CCTV footage of Atiku and Jennifer robbing Bank of America with panties because we need that kind of footage to ginger Atikulation more !!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Atikus Wife Also Has A Court Case In USA She Is Running Away From. Pic by RevenGeMission: 5:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
The very first time you got into an argument with me , i knew you were beneath me , fuckoff please , i ain't your mate and won't let you drag me down
CityNGR:

Do you have more? Atiku train is moving well...

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Atikus Wife Also Has A Court Case In USA She Is Running Away From. Pic by SarkinYarki: 5:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
Almaiga:

Sai Baba.

Better than that family of fascist terrorist currently inhabiting our state house ....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOWORE: My Apologies To All Freedom-minded Yorubas / Obaseki is finished!Akeredolu is gone!! / Unusual Large Numbers Of Fulani Migrating To Unilorin Campus Today. Why? Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.