Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,353 members, 7,846,528 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Slapped And Humiliated Girl. Atiku's New Burden. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Oyedepo Slapped And Humiliated Girl. Atiku's New Burden. (3658 Views)

Youths Who Booed Governor Bala Mohammed, Slapped And Arrested / 2019 Presidency: Olawepo-hashim On The Rise Against Buhari,atiku -new Data / Sanwo-olu's Supporters Slapped And Beaten By Ambode's Loyalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Oyedepo Slapped And Humiliated Girl. Atiku's New Burden. by deomelo: 5:27pm On Oct 11, 2018
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Slapped And Humiliated Girl. Atiku's New Burden. by deomelo: 5:33pm On Oct 11, 2018
Imagine a so-called man of God violently abusing a little girl.

In America where we copied democracy from, they send clowns like this cruel and violent man to jail.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Slapped And Humiliated Girl. Atiku's New Burden. by obailala(m): 5:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
Lol... which kain thread be dis? cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Slapped And Humiliated Girl. Atiku's New Burden. by SarkinYarki: 5:36pm On Oct 11, 2018
Deomelo has finally made a mistake today !!!! We say even if you show us Oyedepo beheading the girl we must still vote for Atiku oooo

22 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Slapped And Humiliated Girl. Atiku's New Burden. by Ziggylady(f): 5:38pm On Oct 11, 2018
Mschewww!!!

Afonja muslemm tinubu worshipper up to no good as usual..

10 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Slapped And Humiliated Girl. Atiku's New Burden. by hucienda: 5:38pm On Oct 11, 2018
obailala:
Lol... which kain thread be dis? cheesy

grin It's induced by a recent medical phenomenon: Atikulatiasis.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Slapped And Humiliated Girl. Atiku's New Burden. by Ziggylady(f): 5:38pm On Oct 11, 2018
Mschewww!!!

Afonja muslemm tinubu worshipper up to no good as usual..

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Slapped And Humiliated Girl. Atiku's New Burden. by baliyubla: 5:42pm On Oct 11, 2018
Some people are going mad. See the threads they are coming out with.

15 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Slapped And Humiliated Girl. Atiku's New Burden. by Nukilia: 5:44pm On Oct 11, 2018
APC crooks have started grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Slapped And Humiliated Girl. Atiku's New Burden. by obailala(m): 5:47pm On Oct 11, 2018
hucienda:

grin It's induced by a recent medical phenomenon: Atikulatiasis.
This is serious grin

9 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Slapped And Humiliated Girl. Atiku's New Burden. by Oilwell(m): 5:47pm On Oct 11, 2018
keep searching

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Slapped And Humiliated Girl. Atiku's New Burden. by maestroferdi: 5:48pm On Oct 11, 2018
What a terrible time to be an APC supporter?

Everywhere you look, failure and humiliation are rushing the Zombies...

11 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Slapped And Humiliated Girl. Atiku's New Burden. by deomelo: 5:49pm On Oct 11, 2018
Predictable village Igbos as usual.

Any reason why violent village beasts shouldn't support and defend other violent and child abuse clowns like the beast in the video abusing a little girl.

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Slapped And Humiliated Girl. Atiku's New Burden. by Nemesis001: 5:53pm On Oct 11, 2018
deomelo:
Imagine a so-called man of God violently abusing a little girl.

In America where we copied democracy from, they send clowns like this cruel and violent man to jail.
cry from today till tomorrow, Atiku will be your president. grin

16 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Slapped And Humiliated Girl. Atiku's New Burden. by deomelo: 5:55pm On Oct 11, 2018
[s]
Nemesis001:

cry from today till tomorrow, Atiku will be your president.
[/s]

Nna village ipob, abeg no dey drench me inside your rancid akpu breath, back off abeg.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Slapped And Humiliated Girl. Atiku's New Burden. by MichaelBukamzy(m): 5:59pm On Oct 11, 2018
slaps his zombie skul,spits on his bald cow head,am out. returns back and knock his terrorist cone head. PLEASE,IF YOU ARE HERE FOR ATAKULATE,GATHER HERE FOR A GROUPIE.

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Slapped And Humiliated Girl. Atiku's New Burden. by Nemesis001: 6:01pm On Oct 11, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Nna village ipob, abeg no dey drench me inside your rancid akpu breath, back off abeg.

cry on boy

Meanwhile, Even if FBI, Interpol, DIA, NIA, Homeland Security, NSA and the whole Americans arrest and imprison Atiku, I and my family will still vote for him.

Show me a video of Atiku robbing a bank, He must rule us from the prison yard o

Shebi Buharist think say na only them get sense ni. . Atiku till I die.

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Slapped And Humiliated Girl. Atiku's New Burden. by megacity: 6:12pm On Oct 11, 2018
The slap was ok

Sometimes, you need slap to send the evil spirit out

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Slapped And Humiliated Girl. Atiku's New Burden. by deomelo: 6:14pm On Oct 11, 2018
[s]
Nemesis001:

cry on boy

Meanwhile, Even if FBI, Interpol, DIA, NIA, Homeland Security, NSA and the whole Americans arrest and imprison Atiku, I and my family will still vote for him.

Show me a video of Atiku robbing a bank, He must rule us from the prison yard o

Shebi Buharist think say na only them get sense ni. . Atiku till I die.

[/s]

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Slapped And Humiliated Girl. Atiku's New Burden. by Nemesis001: 6:18pm On Oct 11, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

I know you have nothing reasonable to say. Cry on cos this your useless topic will be left to rot in the dustbin. grin

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Slapped And Humiliated Girl. Atiku's New Burden. by diebuhari1: 6:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
These Yoruba Muslims do not give up, do they?

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Slapped And Humiliated Girl. Atiku's New Burden. by deomelo: 6:33pm On Oct 11, 2018
[s]
Nemesis001:

I know you have nothing reasonable to say. Cry on cos this your useless topic will be left to rot in the dustbin.
[/s]

Useless topic, but this ipob joker is in the same village akpu breath ipob barking and going berserk in the same useless topic.

Confused and pathetic village Igbos. grin grin.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Slapped And Humiliated Girl. Atiku's New Burden. by ModsareChevres: 6:39pm On Oct 11, 2018
Nonsense!

Buhari is a goner.

Even Tinubu will Atikulate... grin

7 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Slapped And Humiliated Girl. Atiku's New Burden. by deomelo: 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2018

[img]http://3.bp..com/-uLS0THneBvM/VCjPqs5_tlI/AAAAAAAAA-0/r0gvRgevgQI/s1600/witchcraft%2Bhorrors.jpg[/img]

Churches, pastors, and clowns like Oyedepo are responsible for the pain, hurt and misery these kids are suffering through every day.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Slapped And Humiliated Girl. Atiku's New Burden. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
baliyubla:

lool

My brother BMC zombies are mad already.

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Slapped And Humiliated Girl. Atiku's New Burden. by BeardedMeat(m): 6:57pm On Oct 11, 2018
deomelo:
Predictable village Igbos as usual.

Any reason why violent village beasts shouldn't support and defend other violent and child abuse clowns like the beast in the video abusing a little girl.

grin grin

Ok. I will still vote Atiku

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Slapped And Humiliated Girl. Atiku's New Burden. by sujexy(m): 6:59pm On Oct 11, 2018
deomelo:

[img]http://3.bp..com/-uLS0THneBvM/VCjPqs5_tlI/AAAAAAAAA-0/r0gvRgevgQI/s1600/witchcraft%2Bhorrors.jpg[/img]

Churches, pastors, and clowns like Oyedepo are responsible for the pain, hurt and misery these kids are suffering through every day.

Oga, try harder
buhari 3022

mtcheww

atikunation jareh!

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Slapped And Humiliated Girl. Atiku's New Burden. by deomelo: 7:09pm On Oct 11, 2018
BeardedMeat:
Ok. I will still vote Atiku

Sadly for you and your fellow village Igbos and hypocrites, it pleases me that you people really have nothing against Hausa Fulani, old 72-year-old men, Fulani terrorists, and goat herders and you ipob losers are just anti-social, lost, confused and aimless with zero sense of direction, self-worth and belonging.

I can't wait to see you Igbos go back to your biafra ipob chants, agitation and referendum insanity in 2019

grin grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Slapped And Humiliated Girl. Atiku's New Burden. by TundeBricklayer: 7:12pm On Oct 11, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Deomelo has finally made a mistake today !!!! We say even if you show us Oyedepo beheading the girl we must still vote for Atiku oooo
grin cheesy
Yoruba Muslims are now blackmailing Oyedepo grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Slapped And Humiliated Girl. Atiku's New Burden. by Nemesis001: 7:59pm On Oct 11, 2018
deomelo:
[/b]

[b]Useless topic, but this ipob joker is in the same village akpu breath ipob barking and going berserk in the same useless topic.

Confused and pathetic village Igbos. grin grin.

you are jobless omenka

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Slapped And Humiliated Girl. Atiku's New Burden. by Jokerman(m): 8:03pm On Oct 11, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

cry harder... demdem.

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Slapped And Humiliated Girl. Atiku's New Burden. by bonechamberlain(m): 8:05pm On Oct 11, 2018
baliyubla:
grin grin na wa o

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

P&ID: Why Are They Shielding Mohammed Barkindo? / Biography Of The Embattled APC National Chairman Com. Adams Oshiomole / Niger Delta Vs Biafra: IPOB Crisis In Rivers State Reveals The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.