Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Rico Swavey And M.I. Abaga (Throwback Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rico Swavey And M.I. Abaga (Throwback Photo) (32014 Views)

Miracle, Nina, Tobi, CeeC, Rico Swavey And Alex Visit Payporte / Rico Swavey: 6 Things You May Not Know About Evicted BBNaija 2018 Housemate / BBNaija: Davido Reacts To Rico Swavey’s Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rico Swavey And M.I. Abaga (Throwback Photo) by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 7:22pm On Oct 11, 2018
Today is Thursday and a little throwback will not hurt anybody.

Former Big Brother Naija Housemate, Rico Swavey goes down the memory lane as he was pictured with Nigerian Rapper, M.I. Abaga at Jeremiah Gyang's wedding.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/10/throwback-photo-of-bbnaijas-rico-swarvey-mi-abaga.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rico Swavey And M.I. Abaga (Throwback Photo) by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 7:22pm On Oct 11, 2018
Re: Rico Swavey And M.I. Abaga (Throwback Photo) by MrsEvakinqz(m): 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2018
Rico fresh like ripe paw-paw.. grin

8 Likes

Re: Rico Swavey And M.I. Abaga (Throwback Photo) by landmark86: 9:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
M I no change at all
Na wa oooooo
And sum1 say dis guy rich?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rico Swavey And M.I. Abaga (Throwback Photo) by ViaGist: 9:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
sad

Man Teaches His Fiancée How To Ride Bicycle In Pre-wedding Photo >>> https://gistmore.com/man-teaches-fiancee-ride-bicycle-pre-wedding-photo
Re: Rico Swavey And M.I. Abaga (Throwback Photo) by VPWebDesigner: 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2018
Wow! Very informative! undecided
If you need a website, check my signature No advance payment required.

3 Likes

Re: Rico Swavey And M.I. Abaga (Throwback Photo) by OBTMOS(m): 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2018
Why is it that all these people knew themselves when they were small?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rico Swavey And M.I. Abaga (Throwback Photo) by yungchop: 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2018
Like for Atiku Share for Buhari

122 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Rico Swavey And M.I. Abaga (Throwback Photo) by sanmtiago(m): 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2018
Rico da freshest

3 Likes

Re: Rico Swavey And M.I. Abaga (Throwback Photo) by Kelklein(m): 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2018
yungchop:
Like for Atiku Share for Buhari

guy let's go counter here

Like for Buhari Share for Atiku

17 Likes 104 Shares

Re: Rico Swavey And M.I. Abaga (Throwback Photo) by Ceccylia(f): 9:22pm On Oct 11, 2018
Fine bobo grin in adaku voice

4 Likes

Re: Rico Swavey And M.I. Abaga (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 11, 2018
This guy na small boy Sha lol

4 Likes

Re: Rico Swavey And M.I. Abaga (Throwback Photo) by BigBrother9ja: 9:23pm On Oct 11, 2018
The kitchen boy

I BELIEVE HIS AGE NOW....

And still, M. I never marry sad

2 Likes

Re: Rico Swavey And M.I. Abaga (Throwback Photo) by nepapole(m): 9:23pm On Oct 11, 2018
Stupid idiotic post

1 Like

Re: Rico Swavey And M.I. Abaga (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 11, 2018
VPWebDesigner:
Wow! Very informative! undecided
If you need a website, check my signature No advance payment required.
Informative bi bawo.

2 Likes

Re: Rico Swavey And M.I. Abaga (Throwback Photo) by Nathan2016: 9:25pm On Oct 11, 2018
OBTMOS:
Why is it that all these people knew themselves when they were small?

Most of them live in the better part of lagos. You know VGC, LEKKI, VICTORIA ISLAND, ETC

3 Likes

Re: Rico Swavey And M.I. Abaga (Throwback Photo) by kenzysmith: 9:25pm On Oct 11, 2018
omo tobi for big brother say rico senior am with 3 good years tobi with your lies you still no see fucck any chick for the house. rico also dull himself for the house if i go bigbrother even though i no win the money if i know knack pussy wetin i gain :-

5 Likes

Re: Rico Swavey And M.I. Abaga (Throwback Photo) by Righteousness89(m): 9:27pm On Oct 11, 2018
MrsEvakinqz:
Rico fresh like ripe paw-paw.. grin
with a great COAT

2 Likes

Re: Rico Swavey And M.I. Abaga (Throwback Photo) by chicoMX(m): 9:27pm On Oct 11, 2018
Kelklein:

make I counter counter

like for Atikulate share for Atiku
grin

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rico Swavey And M.I. Abaga (Throwback Photo) by faithfull18(f): 9:27pm On Oct 11, 2018
OK.

1 Like

Re: Rico Swavey And M.I. Abaga (Throwback Photo) by yungchop: 9:29pm On Oct 11, 2018
Kelklein:

Okay na.. cheesy
Re: Rico Swavey And M.I. Abaga (Throwback Photo) by Ifywildrose1(f): 9:29pm On Oct 11, 2018
Ricooo swaveyyyy

1 Like

Re: Rico Swavey And M.I. Abaga (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 11, 2018
R I C O!!

Certified Zaddy
Re: Rico Swavey And M.I. Abaga (Throwback Photo) by NiggasInParis: 9:31pm On Oct 11, 2018
landmark86:
M I no change at all
Na wa oooooo
And sum1 say dis guy rich?

Really..that pic must be like 5 to 8 years ago
Dont spike the Chairman

3 Likes

Re: Rico Swavey And M.I. Abaga (Throwback Photo) by RichDad1(m): 9:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
HMmm M I that year. grin
Re: Rico Swavey And M.I. Abaga (Throwback Photo) by winkmart: 9:37pm On Oct 11, 2018
Sometimes you wonder if all these people knew they would become famous later in the future.

They always have an old pics they snapped with one celebrity or the other. Good one... I have one too with Azadus grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Rico Swavey And M.I. Abaga (Throwback Photo) by Carlyboi(m): 9:48pm On Oct 11, 2018
Ceccylia:
Fine bobo grin in adaku voice
You sef be fine woman o!if you are single and open minded i would love to know you better...
Re: Rico Swavey And M.I. Abaga (Throwback Photo) by Flexherbal(m): 9:48pm On Oct 11, 2018
The young shall grow!
Re: Rico Swavey And M.I. Abaga (Throwback Photo) by Nbote(m): 9:50pm On Oct 11, 2018
winkmart:
Sometimes you wonder if all these people knew they would become famous later in the future.

They always have an old pics they snapped with one celebrity or the other. Good one... I have one too with Azadus grin grin grin

No wonder U neva blow or famous yet
Re: Rico Swavey And M.I. Abaga (Throwback Photo) by ezinnefashionst(f): 9:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
Re: Rico Swavey And M.I. Abaga (Throwback Photo) by vicben27(m): 10:16pm On Oct 11, 2018
MI Na ancestor.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fathia Balogun, Sanyeri,muyiwa Ademola And Other Yoruba Actors Rock Apc's Attire / Tekno Deletes Instagram Photos And Videos Because Of RIP Comments / Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.