Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Tekno Deletes Instagram Photos And Videos Because Of RIP Comments - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Deletes Instagram Photos And Videos Because Of RIP Comments (32008 Views)

Teebillz Deletes Instagram Account / Mabel, A.Y. Wife Deletes Instagram Account Amidst Breakup Rumours / Dabota Lawson Deletes Instagram Account Over Rumour Of Crashed Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tekno Deletes Instagram Photos And Videos Because Of RIP Comments by iamjayboss(m): 6:55am On Jan 07, 2016
[img]http://4.bp..com/-5yfcIa_-lVI/Vo38I-G1lKI/AAAAAAAASpo/sAsrxTLn_yw/s1600/Tekno-Miles3.png[/img]
So singer Tekno was in Tanzania and he took a picture with a beautiful Tanzanian video vixen and fans started commenting RIP on the picture while some were writing in swahili which he did not understand.

He had to get a translator to translate it for him, it was discovered that anybody that dates the girl always ended up dying mysteriously, fans already decided that Tekno too was in for it so his days are numbered.

The Duro crooner took to his Instagram page this morning to delete all his photos, videos, unfollow everybody and posted the statement above using the ''F'' word in it.

It seems the new trend now is for celebs to use the ''F'' word and come back apologizing.

See his empty Instagram page and the statement below.....

https://www.instagram.com/teknoofficial/
cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Tekno Deletes Instagram Photos And Videos Because Of RIP Comments by hatux: 6:59am On Jan 07, 2016
Fear fear grin, who wun die smiley

24 Likes

Re: Tekno Deletes Instagram Photos And Videos Because Of RIP Comments by Aristotle96(m): 7:06am On Jan 07, 2016
Tekno be like God forbid I shall not die, but live and declare the works of my God. Amen grin

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tekno Deletes Instagram Photos And Videos Because Of RIP Comments by moxsella(m): 7:08am On Jan 07, 2016
Bros run for his dear life, death no easy ooo

5 Likes

Re: Tekno Deletes Instagram Photos And Videos Because Of RIP Comments by 4hys: 7:14am On Jan 07, 2016
missyb3, ijebabe come and take this thing to the front

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Deletes Instagram Photos And Videos Because Of RIP Comments by Naavah(f): 7:47am On Jan 07, 2016
Loool. I can sense he is afraid. Ounpe

7 Likes

Re: Tekno Deletes Instagram Photos And Videos Because Of RIP Comments by Emac34: 8:04am On Jan 07, 2016
Lolgrin him Neva c anythingtongue
Re: Tekno Deletes Instagram Photos And Videos Because Of RIP Comments by looseweight: 9:22am On Jan 07, 2016
Lolz grin
Re: Tekno Deletes Instagram Photos And Videos Because Of RIP Comments by Addicted2Women: 9:22am On Jan 07, 2016
Ccdd
Re: Tekno Deletes Instagram Photos And Videos Because Of RIP Comments by dejavubobo1(m): 9:23am On Jan 07, 2016
They say heaven is sweet.. but those saying it don't want to die. Lesson: live ur life well while it last Mr.Tekno stop olosho tinx
Re: Tekno Deletes Instagram Photos And Videos Because Of RIP Comments by lovdoc: 9:23am On Jan 07, 2016

Re: Tekno Deletes Instagram Photos And Videos Because Of RIP Comments by Segadem(m): 9:24am On Jan 07, 2016
Tecno? I no go comment,because I no dhey use tecno product, if na gionee singer now, I go comment. grin

9 Likes

Re: Tekno Deletes Instagram Photos And Videos Because Of RIP Comments by psychologist(m): 9:24am On Jan 07, 2016
I come against any Tanzanian spirit that what to toy with my newly gotten tecno phantom 5 angry

14 Likes

Re: Tekno Deletes Instagram Photos And Videos Because Of RIP Comments by samopeyemi: 9:24am On Jan 07, 2016
grin

I hope it's not too late to back-off
Re: Tekno Deletes Instagram Photos And Videos Because Of RIP Comments by vosquare: 9:24am On Jan 07, 2016
grin grin

18 Likes

Re: Tekno Deletes Instagram Photos And Videos Because Of RIP Comments by free2ryhme: 9:25am On Jan 07, 2016
Every aboki with his kettle
Re: Tekno Deletes Instagram Photos And Videos Because Of RIP Comments by tyson99(m): 9:25am On Jan 07, 2016
I smell fear in his words
Re: Tekno Deletes Instagram Photos And Videos Because Of RIP Comments by kamatofeelz(m): 9:25am On Jan 07, 2016
On behalf of Teckno's fans in Nigeria we say RIP in advance to tekno grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Deletes Instagram Photos And Videos Because Of RIP Comments by MemphisDepay(m): 9:26am On Jan 07, 2016
E no get mind
Re: Tekno Deletes Instagram Photos And Videos Because Of RIP Comments by segsxpendable(m): 9:26am On Jan 07, 2016
xo life sweet like this dat he had to unfollow his followers sef....
Re: Tekno Deletes Instagram Photos And Videos Because Of RIP Comments by NobleAngell(f): 9:26am On Jan 07, 2016
Hahahahahaha fear fear. In a bid to hide your fear, u ended up bringing it all out.
Re: Tekno Deletes Instagram Photos And Videos Because Of RIP Comments by wizkidblogger(f): 9:26am On Jan 07, 2016
Make he go meet TB Joshua sharp sharp oo
Re: Tekno Deletes Instagram Photos And Videos Because Of RIP Comments by djakinwande(m): 9:26am On Jan 07, 2016
So
Re: Tekno Deletes Instagram Photos And Videos Because Of RIP Comments by Elcapo(m): 9:27am On Jan 07, 2016
Honest advice for Tekno
Run For your life bro!!! grin grin grin
Untimely Death is not yours in God's name and everyone reading this...

Meanwhile...
Our Conversation here
ME: Hi cutie

HER: Hi

ME: I think You are cute

HER: Thank you

ME: can i go out with you on Friday ?

HER : What do you do for a living?..

ME: I analyse and invest in risky business opportunities that has possibility of high returns..

HER : Wow, that's amazing..so like stock exchange or Something like that?.

ME: Bigger than that, I deal with international investment, analyzing and investing in business opportunities around England, Spain, Germany just to mention a few..

HER : *smiling* OK, that explains your good looks all through!..

If only she knew i was talking about Nairabet grin cheesy cheesy

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tekno Deletes Instagram Photos And Videos Because Of RIP Comments by Sijo01(f): 9:27am On Jan 07, 2016
His business, not my concern.
Re: Tekno Deletes Instagram Photos And Videos Because Of RIP Comments by segsxpendable(m): 9:28am On Jan 07, 2016
so life sweet like this that he had to unfollow his followers...
Re: Tekno Deletes Instagram Photos And Videos Because Of RIP Comments by wunmi2odun(m): 9:28am On Jan 07, 2016
K
Re: Tekno Deletes Instagram Photos And Videos Because Of RIP Comments by arisekola77: 9:28am On Jan 07, 2016
Alhaji teckno abi wetin them they call him
Re: Tekno Deletes Instagram Photos And Videos Because Of RIP Comments by eke96: 9:28am On Jan 07, 2016
Is her name panya ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rico Swavey And M.I. Abaga (Throwback Photo) / Tosin Etomi Birthday: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Brother On His Birthday / Rita Dominic Gorgeous In Pink And White Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.