Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

I Never Said I Graduated With First Class Honours In UNN Law, Ibe Kachukwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Said I Graduated With First Class Honours In UNN Law, Ibe Kachukwu (30345 Views)

President Buhari Presides Over National Honours In Abuja (Pictures) / Tinubu Graduated With Honors From Our School, Says Chicago University / Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Said I Graduated With First Class Honours In UNN Law, Ibe Kachukwu by chieyine(m): 7:45pm On Oct 11, 2018
DR. EMMANUEL IBE KACHIKWU, THE HONOURABLE MINISTER OF STATE, PETROLEUM RESOURCES have refuted the publications made by premium times concerning obtaining first class honours in the faculty of Law University of Nigeria.
In a letter made available to Naija Politico he wrote;
Re: FACT-CHECK: Document shows Kachikwu lied about graduating with First Class in Law
My attention has been drawn to a publication on an online medium Premium Times with a title "FACT-CHECK: Document shows Kachikwu lied about graduating with First Class in Law". In the publication the writer alleged that l, Dr. Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu misrepresented information about obtaining a First Class Degree from the prestigious University of Nigeria Nsukka, citing a presentation done at Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA) Abuja.
I would like to categorically state the following facts;
1. That my official CV and resume is in the public domain and has been submitted to various levels of Government and Parastatals. Also the document clearly states that Dr. Kachikwu obtained a "Second Class Honours (Upper Division) degree" from the Faculty of Law in the University of Nigeria, Nsukka where I
graduated as best student in 1978. In addition, no First Class Honours were awarded by UNN that year.
However, I was on the list for best graduands with Second Class Upper Honours for that year. At no time
have I misled the Nigerian public or my colleagues in believing otherwise.
2. On the presentation I made at the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA) cited by Premium Times, the substance of the assertions was to the effect that I had a first class performance in school and was emphasizing on the need for hard work amongst youths to get them to the top of their game.
3. To give credence to the statements made during that presentation, I was the best graduating student in the Nigerian Law School in the year 1979 (the first in class) with multiple prizes (winning 5 out of all 7 prizes given). In 1979, the Nigerian Law School had not begun a process of classifying its certificates. That begun many years later. However best graduands have subsequently now been classified in the First Class
category by the Law School.

My results in Harvard University, which is captured in my CV correctly states that I was a Distinction graduate for the Master's degree programme (First in Class) at Harvard University and I went on to obtain my SJD in a record time of one and a half years.
4. I have worked at the highest level of the Oil and Gas industry globally for over 3 decades and indeed lectured at respectable global institutions like University of Ife, Nigerian Law School and Harvard Law
School.
5. Since my appointment three years ago, first as Group Managing Director (GMD) of Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), then as GMD/Honourable Minister of State, and now as Honourable Minister of State, Petroleum Resources, championed the change agenda in the Petroleum sector and changed the narrative on performance in the sector.
I have also taken the liberty to attach my CV that shows all my awards and accomplishments.
Thank you and God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Source: https://naijapolitico.com.ng/i-never-said-i-graduated-with-first-class-honours-in-unn-law-ibe-kachukwu/

26 Likes

Re: I Never Said I Graduated With First Class Honours In UNN Law, Ibe Kachukwu by KanwuliaMama: 7:47pm On Oct 11, 2018
Kiafoo o!
Dem dey remove Southern ministers o. grin
But President nor get am for WAEC! cheesy

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Said I Graduated With First Class Honours In UNN Law, Ibe Kachukwu by NotBeenPaid: 7:48pm On Oct 11, 2018

Me I yam tired with one week one problem in this country - I'm waiting for Nigeria to be privatized!

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Never Said I Graduated With First Class Honours In UNN Law, Ibe Kachukwu by iykeism(m): 7:48pm On Oct 11, 2018
they don't understand First Class performance... damn!

46 Likes

Re: I Never Said I Graduated With First Class Honours In UNN Law, Ibe Kachukwu by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 7:48pm On Oct 11, 2018
The lie in APC is like a virus, it infects any body that goes closer to LAI Mohammed. . What's the difference between distinction and first class?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Said I Graduated With First Class Honours In UNN Law, Ibe Kachukwu by BruncleZuma: 7:48pm On Oct 11, 2018
Word?!

24 Likes

Re: I Never Said I Graduated With First Class Honours In UNN Law, Ibe Kachukwu by SirLakes: 7:49pm On Oct 11, 2018
Somebody's road model dey fall hand grin

2 Likes

Re: I Never Said I Graduated With First Class Honours In UNN Law, Ibe Kachukwu by hyfr(m): 7:49pm On Oct 11, 2018
What’s with the twisting of English. You want us to believe that you meant you were the best graduating student, why didn’t u say so in your speech at COZA, u used first class to twist brains and gain cheap popularity that moment.
No doubts u know your onions !

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Said I Graduated With First Class Honours In UNN Law, Ibe Kachukwu by kazeeyoung(m): 7:49pm On Oct 11, 2018
Okay, we hear u.
How many politician get First degree??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Said I Graduated With First Class Honours In UNN Law, Ibe Kachukwu by forgiveness: 7:49pm On Oct 11, 2018
Damage control. grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Said I Graduated With First Class Honours In UNN Law, Ibe Kachukwu by atobs4real(m): 7:49pm On Oct 11, 2018
Nice write up. But transform the masses.
Re: I Never Said I Graduated With First Class Honours In UNN Law, Ibe Kachukwu by atobs4real(m): 7:50pm On Oct 11, 2018
Nice write up. But transform the masses

1 Like

Re: I Never Said I Graduated With First Class Honours In UNN Law, Ibe Kachukwu by luizkyworld(m): 7:50pm On Oct 11, 2018
Every lie in Nigeria is a truth, & every truth in Nigeria is a Lie. If u know, u know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Said I Graduated With First Class Honours In UNN Law, Ibe Kachukwu by NORSIYK(m): 7:50pm On Oct 11, 2018
Good
Re: I Never Said I Graduated With First Class Honours In UNN Law, Ibe Kachukwu by cosmatika(m): 7:50pm On Oct 11, 2018
They want to give him d Adeosun treatment.
Re: I Never Said I Graduated With First Class Honours In UNN Law, Ibe Kachukwu by Tambari1974(m): 7:50pm On Oct 11, 2018
chieyine:

DR. EMMANUEL IBE KACHIKWU, THE HONOURABLE MINISTER OF STATE, PETROLEUM RESOURCES have refuted the publications made by premium times concerning obtaining first class honours in the faculty of Law University of Nigeria.
In a letter made available to Naija Politico he wrote;
Re: FACT-CHECK: Document shows Kachikwu lied about graduating with First Class in Law
My attention has been drawn to a publication on an online medium Premium Times with a title "FACT-CHECK: Document shows Kachikwu lied about graduating with First Class in Law". In the publication the writer alleged that l, Dr. Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu misrepresented information about obtaining a First Class Degree from the prestigious University of Nigeria Nsukka, citing a presentation done at Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA) Abuja.
I would like to categorically state the following facts;
1. That my official CV and resume is in the public domain and has been submitted to various levels of Government and Parastatals. Also the document clearly states that Dr. Kachikwu obtained a "Second Class Honours (Upper Division) degree" from the Faculty of Law in the University of Nigeria, Nsukka where I
graduated as best student in 1978. In addition, no First Class Honours were awarded by UNN that year.
However, I was on the list for best graduands with Second Class Upper Honours for that year. At no time
have I misled the Nigerian public or my colleagues in believing otherwise.
2. On the presentation I made at the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA) cited by Premium Times, the substance of the assertions was to the effect that I had a first class performance in school and was emphasizing on the need for hard work amongst youths to get them to the top of their game.
3. To give credence to the statements made during that presentation, I was the best graduating student in the Nigerian Law School in the year 1979 (the first in class) with multiple prizes (winning 5 out of all 7 prizes given). In 1979, the Nigerian Law School had not begun a process of classifying its certificates. That begun many years later. However best graduands have subsequently now been classified in the First Class
category by the Law School.

My results in Harvard University, which is captured in my CV correctly states that I was a Distinction graduate for the Master's degree programme (First in Class) at Harvard University and I went on to obtain my SJD in a record time of one and a half years.
4. I have worked at the highest level of the Oil and Gas industry globally for over 3 decades and indeed lectured at respectable global institutions like University of Ife, Nigerian Law School and Harvard Law
School.
5. Since my appointment three years ago, first as Group Managing Director (GMD) of Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), then as GMD/Honourable Minister of State, and now as Honourable Minister of State, Petroleum Resources, championed the change agenda in the Petroleum sector and changed the narrative on performance in the sector.
I have also taken the liberty to attach my CV that shows all my awards and accomplishments.
Thank you and God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Source: https://naijapolitico.com.ng/i-never-said-i-graduated-with-first-class-honours-in-unn-law-ibe-kachukwu/
Is the cabals after you?
Re: I Never Said I Graduated With First Class Honours In UNN Law, Ibe Kachukwu by kenzysmith: 7:50pm On Oct 11, 2018
ok forget the ist class who u help sad

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Said I Graduated With First Class Honours In UNN Law, Ibe Kachukwu by Bossontop(m): 7:51pm On Oct 11, 2018
grin grin wink grin cheesy
Issa season of breeze blowing and fowl yansh opening

7 Likes

Re: I Never Said I Graduated With First Class Honours In UNN Law, Ibe Kachukwu by Lawalemi(m): 7:51pm On Oct 11, 2018
If they had labelled him a criminal, he would have screamed out. Why just now after enjoying the accolade

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Said I Graduated With First Class Honours In UNN Law, Ibe Kachukwu by SirLakes: 7:51pm On Oct 11, 2018
NotBeenPaid:

Me I yam tired with one week one problem in this country - I'm waiting for Nigeria to be privatized!

Lol
Re: I Never Said I Graduated With First Class Honours In UNN Law, Ibe Kachukwu by GentleMoney: 7:51pm On Oct 11, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
Who owns Premium Times?...
Hmmmmm

5 Likes

Re: I Never Said I Graduated With First Class Honours In UNN Law, Ibe Kachukwu by slivertongue: 7:51pm On Oct 11, 2018
Kachukwu pls atikulate b4 APC destroys u wit dia lies and propaganda

7 Likes

Re: I Never Said I Graduated With First Class Honours In UNN Law, Ibe Kachukwu by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 11, 2018
grin
Re: I Never Said I Graduated With First Class Honours In UNN Law, Ibe Kachukwu by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 11, 2018
Abeg where is kemi adeosun

4 Likes

Re: I Never Said I Graduated With First Class Honours In UNN Law, Ibe Kachukwu by dbtt: 7:52pm On Oct 11, 2018
Premium times! End time people

1 Like

Re: I Never Said I Graduated With First Class Honours In UNN Law, Ibe Kachukwu by Num07033711115(m): 7:52pm On Oct 11, 2018
atlease your educational background is not bad, join ATIKU let's grow together

10 Likes

Re: I Never Said I Graduated With First Class Honours In UNN Law, Ibe Kachukwu by israelmao(m): 7:52pm On Oct 11, 2018
You are not like that certificateless Lifeless.Lest I forget,we are Atikulating.

4 Likes

Re: I Never Said I Graduated With First Class Honours In UNN Law, Ibe Kachukwu by Doerstech(m): 7:52pm On Oct 11, 2018
Ok....just get atikulated that's all

5 Likes

Re: I Never Said I Graduated With First Class Honours In UNN Law, Ibe Kachukwu by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:52pm On Oct 11, 2018
Chai
Re: I Never Said I Graduated With First Class Honours In UNN Law, Ibe Kachukwu by yucivu: 7:53pm On Oct 11, 2018
Want to Be A Google Adwords Professional? See Importance of being certified NOW

How important is getting certified? Let’s look at some numbers:

In 2015, the digital advertising industry brought in $153 billion in revenue, with Google accounting for $67 billion of that share and experts expect the industry to grow over 69% to $260 billion in revenue by 2020.

Now is a great time to GET CERTIFIED!

Become Adwords Certified in Just 2 Weeks to Help Secure Your Next Interview, Promotion or Client

About the Adwords Certification

The Google AdWords Certification is a professional accreditation that Google offers to individuals who demonstrate proficiency in basic and advanced aspects of AdWords.

Requirements

• Be willing to do 2 days of dedicated study - not months
• No work experience required to take the exam or this course
• Must be knowledgeable in Digital Media Marketing

Other Certifications for Digital Marketers Available

• Facebook Blueprint Certification
• Hubspot Content Marketing Certification
• You Tube Certification
• Hubspot Inbound Sales Certification
• Google Analytics Certification

Re: I Never Said I Graduated With First Class Honours In UNN Law, Ibe Kachukwu by Firefire(m): 7:53pm On Oct 11, 2018
Everyone in this useless gonment is fraudulent

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Said I Graduated With First Class Honours In UNN Law, Ibe Kachukwu by hesilo(m): 7:54pm On Oct 11, 2018
His cv is even better than the so called first-class shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS / FG Loses N34bn Fraud Case Against Tompolo’s Firm, Others / Senate Rejects Sunday Dare’s Appointment Of Kinsman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.