Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Atiku And His Squad Inside A Private Jet After Visiting Obasanjo In Ogun. PICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku And His Squad Inside A Private Jet After Visiting Obasanjo In Ogun. PICS (5922 Views)

Tinubu Mocked For Visiting Obasanjo After Calling Him Expired Meat / SEE What Kalu And Partners Did In His Private Jet After A Sealing Mega Deal (pic / MKO Abiola & Obasanjo In Secondary School (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku And His Squad Inside A Private Jet After Visiting Obasanjo In Ogun. PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 7:59pm On Oct 11, 2018
Former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar, and his team have departed Abeokuta, Ogun state, after paying a political visit to former president Olusegun Obassanjo earlier today. 

Atiku who was accompanied by religious leaders including Ahmad Gumi, a Kaduna-based Islamic cleric; Mathew Kukah, Catholic bishop of Sokoto diocese; David Oyedepo, founder of Living Faith Church Worldwide, - visited his former boss at the Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library (OOPL) in Abeokuta, Ogun state, on Thursday for political consultation after winning the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential primary election over the weekend. 

Uche Secondus, national chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Gbenga Daniel, former governor of Ogun state, and Ben Murray-Bruce, were among the top politicians who visited Obasanjo.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/atiku-abubakar-departs-ogun-in-a-private-jet-after-meeting-with-obasanjo.html

Re: Atiku And His Squad Inside A Private Jet After Visiting Obasanjo In Ogun. PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 7:59pm On Oct 11, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Atiku And His Squad Inside A Private Jet After Visiting Obasanjo In Ogun. PICS by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2018
The VP slot is the decision of one man alone

The man is called Atiku

All groups who have no say in this should kindly keep quiet and let Atiku make his choice

5 Likes

Re: Atiku And His Squad Inside A Private Jet After Visiting Obasanjo In Ogun. PICS by bonechamberlain(m): 8:07pm On Oct 11, 2018
grin grin
Re: Atiku And His Squad Inside A Private Jet After Visiting Obasanjo In Ogun. PICS by alizma: 8:10pm On Oct 11, 2018
this is what they want. cruise private jet and sharing of our money

5 Likes

Re: Atiku And His Squad Inside A Private Jet After Visiting Obasanjo In Ogun. PICS by gdonj1(m): 8:11pm On Oct 11, 2018
Because of buhari Igbo's started agitating to break away and some Yoruba remembered their root of Oduduwa Republic, now because of Atiku everybody now is fighting for one Nigeria, buhari remains pure calamity that was send to bring hate and disunity in Nigeria

28 Likes

Re: Atiku And His Squad Inside A Private Jet After Visiting Obasanjo In Ogun. PICS by ufuosman(m): 8:13pm On Oct 11, 2018
Good, IamAtikulated2019

2 Likes

Re: Atiku And His Squad Inside A Private Jet After Visiting Obasanjo In Ogun. PICS by baliyubla: 8:14pm On Oct 11, 2018
Can sight Osita Chidoka. Is it what am thinking?

5 Likes

Re: Atiku And His Squad Inside A Private Jet After Visiting Obasanjo In Ogun. PICS by OsuEbonyi: 8:14pm On Oct 11, 2018
I want to Athiefkuloot like the ipob miscreants too.
Ask your wawa neighbour if he has Athiefkulooted
Lamidi Cownu must be turning in his shallow grave right now grin grin cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku And His Squad Inside A Private Jet After Visiting Obasanjo In Ogun. PICS by diebuhari1: 8:16pm On Oct 11, 2018
See unity everywhere.

God bless Atiku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku And His Squad Inside A Private Jet After Visiting Obasanjo In Ogun. PICS by diebuhari1: 8:17pm On Oct 11, 2018
OsuEbonyi:
Sharap Yoruba Muslim

17 Likes

Re: Atiku And His Squad Inside A Private Jet After Visiting Obasanjo In Ogun. PICS by Kingosytex(m): 8:17pm On Oct 11, 2018
even OBJ no get choice but to align with the winning team

its over for doomhari its time to atikulate

5 Likes

Re: Atiku And His Squad Inside A Private Jet After Visiting Obasanjo In Ogun. PICS by Evablizin(f): 8:18pm On Oct 11, 2018
OsuEbonyi:
Sharrrap dere.

11 Likes

Re: Atiku And His Squad Inside A Private Jet After Visiting Obasanjo In Ogun. PICS by OsuEbonyi: 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
Evablizin:
Sharrrap dere.
Oshey ipod miscreant tongue

4 Likes

Re: Atiku And His Squad Inside A Private Jet After Visiting Obasanjo In Ogun. PICS by basilo101: 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
I sight chidoka. Obasanjo's vp candidate

2 Likes

Re: Atiku And His Squad Inside A Private Jet After Visiting Obasanjo In Ogun. PICS by OsuEbonyi: 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
ufuosman:
Good, IamAtikulated2019
Athiefkulooted you meant

1 Like

Re: Atiku And His Squad Inside A Private Jet After Visiting Obasanjo In Ogun. PICS by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2018
Evablizin:
Sharrrap dere.
How I wish you can do same for sarrki

1 Like

Re: Atiku And His Squad Inside A Private Jet After Visiting Obasanjo In Ogun. PICS by Evablizin(f): 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2018
OsuEbonyi:
Oshey ipod miscreant tongue
Bad energy stay far,far,far away from me. tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku And His Squad Inside A Private Jet After Visiting Obasanjo In Ogun. PICS by Kingosytex(m): 8:22pm On Oct 11, 2018
OsuEbonyi:

your blind support for a certificateless illiterate is making you daft.
just read and re-read the trash u wrote and you will see that you made no sense

2 Likes

Re: Atiku And His Squad Inside A Private Jet After Visiting Obasanjo In Ogun. PICS by Evablizin(f): 8:23pm On Oct 11, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
How I wish you can do same for sarrki
gringrin. Nah,i respect him a lot.
Re: Atiku And His Squad Inside A Private Jet After Visiting Obasanjo In Ogun. PICS by OsuEbonyi: 8:26pm On Oct 11, 2018
Kingosytex:

your blind support for a certificateless illiterate is making you daft.
just read and re-read the trash u wrote and you will see that you made no sense
If you must look for a senseless person boy, why don't you just look in the mirror

1 Like

Re: Atiku And His Squad Inside A Private Jet After Visiting Obasanjo In Ogun. PICS by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:27pm On Oct 11, 2018
Evablizin:
gringrin. Nah,i respect him a lot.
He's an enemy of Atiku

1 Like

Re: Atiku And His Squad Inside A Private Jet After Visiting Obasanjo In Ogun. PICS by OsuEbonyi: 8:27pm On Oct 11, 2018
Evablizin:
Bad energy stay far,far,far away from me. tongue
Ipod sow get behind me grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Atiku And His Squad Inside A Private Jet After Visiting Obasanjo In Ogun. PICS by SarkinYarki: 8:30pm On Oct 11, 2018
If they like let the use flying carpet we must still vote Atiku over Buhari !!!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku And His Squad Inside A Private Jet After Visiting Obasanjo In Ogun. PICS by pawesome(m): 8:30pm On Oct 11, 2018
Atikulating 2019

1 Like

Re: Atiku And His Squad Inside A Private Jet After Visiting Obasanjo In Ogun. PICS by Kingosytex(m): 8:30pm On Oct 11, 2018
OsuEbonyi:

If you must look for a senseless person boy, why don't you just look in the mirror

if truly u read and re-read the trash you wrote without detecting how useless it is, it means that ur "god" fraudhari a.k.a doomhari is much more sensible than you are

2 Likes

Re: Atiku And His Squad Inside A Private Jet After Visiting Obasanjo In Ogun. PICS by HigherEd: 8:33pm On Oct 11, 2018
I hope oyedepo and obj advised atiku to pick his running mate from SE

2 Likes

Re: Atiku And His Squad Inside A Private Jet After Visiting Obasanjo In Ogun. PICS by fallout87: 8:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
krendo:
The VP slot is the decision of one man alone

The man is called Atiku

All groups who have no say in this should kindly keep quiet and let Atiku make his choice

You're wrong.

The decision is the powerbrokers combined with Atiku

1 Like

Re: Atiku And His Squad Inside A Private Jet After Visiting Obasanjo In Ogun. PICS by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 11, 2018
alizma:

That is how the world works. Leaders are supposed to live good lives and give good lives to citizens. Trump called Buhari Lifeless, cos Buhari does not know how to enjoy himself. And anyone who does not enjoy life can not offer joy, which Nigerians desperately need now.

1 Like

Re: Atiku And His Squad Inside A Private Jet After Visiting Obasanjo In Ogun. PICS by Omeokachie: 8:37pm On Oct 11, 2018
alizma:

I agree with you. Very wicked people cruising in private jet and sharing our money just like this. wink

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku And His Squad Inside A Private Jet After Visiting Obasanjo In Ogun. PICS by diebuhari1: 8:37pm On Oct 11, 2018
HigherEd:
I hope oyedepo and obj advised atiku to pick his running mate from SE
They did

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Tinubu Sweating In Alaafin Of Oyo Palace / Theodoore Orji's Achivements In Abia State / Breakin News= Nigerian First Lady Flown To Germany Again : Sahara Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.