Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,587 members, 7,837,217 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet (99293 Views)

Inside Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Obi’s Battle For Kano, Lagos, Rivers / Breaking: Atiku Jet Out To Germany For Medicals / Photo Of Buhari And Elrufai Inside Atiku Private Jet Heading For Campaign (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by Ignatiusprince(m): 11:29am On Oct 12, 2018
Humblega:
Nothing new. Thats how all of them clustered around Jonathan.....despite incumbency, he was beaten black and blue....

ohaneze, Oyedepo, Afenifere are chronic losers. No b today eye b in d front.

U ar doubting....
2019 is fast approaching .....

First pic is 2014

2nd pic: is how they will b rolling on the floor and shielding tears and buhari looking at them after 2019
how many times did Bubu contested for President before he won, barca no dey win chelsea wetin happen last season, now its Oyedepo d loser, he go win diz time... Together with all.. Coz ur Dullard don fail.... Dey cant use dia slogan change again...
Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by Jayrich76: 11:56am On Oct 12, 2018
Atikulat Atiku for d people by d people
Like it or not DAT cattle rearer without vision must go back to his farm, after allowing d killing of innocent Nigeria and bring non of his kinsmen to book, shows Nigeria is in great trouble if he comes back, today Nigeria is regarded and seen as d world's headquarter d poorest people in d world, what we have not seen in past adminstrations had never seen, bring outdated and analog policies eg planing to import grasses from Brazil for cows, planing to construct roads for cows, mumu things, no wonder his sister could stood in national assembly and justify d killing of Nigerian's is not bad because cows have more value than human in d eyes of herdsmen.

Lying in this regime is normal, this is d only regime DAT red is blue live! Muhammad Lia was on CNN live on Richard Quest program and claim that Buhari tenure have been feeding Nigerian children 2 square meal daily (open and direct lies) DAT d administration of buhari have triple d national reserve and there is no killing going on in d middle belts LIVEEEEEE! lies upon lies.

Even if Bishop David endorses Atiku Atikulate, is it not his right to do so? Everyone has right to endorse and vote for anyone, if Atikulate is seen as d only one DAT can win and defeat buhari come next election, den Christians and Muslim must vote for DAT person DAT will stop blood letting and wanton killing in d middle belts and all across Nigeria, d killing is just too much in this regime, killing d innocent like chicken and yet not one herdsmen have been caught, are they ghost?

For me I want peace in Nigeria, DAT Nigeria will not become refugees all across Africa, this administration has no regard for human being, values cow more than human, threatens Nigerian to give up there land or their life LIVEEEEEE!! again on National Tv, Miytte Allah cattle association claiming responsibility for all d killing in d middle belts and yet they were not apprehended DAT means this government is backing dem, no respect for d rule of law, using police to intimidate d people, Tinubu,oshomole and Oshinbajo non of dem could tell Mr President to tell his kinsmen to stop killing Nigeria, only to come out after each killing I comment 'I condemn d killing of today' (blaaa blaaah bullshitt), I know Atikulate will not allow such things because he is a civilize and well exposes Nigeria DAT has employed both Christians and Muslim alike in his organization. Nigerians have tried buhari and Nigerians have totally seen he is a failure, he is deeply tribalistic, bigoterian (people who use there religion to act with hate towards others, this we seen in d educational sector recently, police recruitments etc) and unforgiving, such person is not qualify to be d father of any nation. LETS TRY ATIKU ATIKULATE NIGERIANS CHOICE
Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by Jayrich76: 12:05pm On Oct 12, 2018
Like it or not DAT cattle rearer without vision must go back to his farm, after allowing d killing of innocent Nigeria and bring non of his kinsmen to book, shows Nigeria is in great trouble if he comes back, today Nigeria is regarded and seen as d world's headquarter of d poorest people in d world, what we have not seen in past adminstrations, bringing outdated and analog policies like planing to import grasses from Brazil for cows, planing to construct roads for cows, mumu things!!! no wonder his sister could stood in national assembly and justify d killing of Nigerian's is not bad because cows have more value than human in d eyes of herdsmen.

Lying in this regime is normal, this is d only regime DAT red is blue live! Muhammad Lia was on CNN live on Richard Quest program and claim that Buhari tenure have been feeding Nigerian children 2 square meal daily (open and direct lies) DAT d administration of buhari have triple d national reserve and there is no killing going on in d middle belts LIVEEEEEE! (lies upon lies).

Even if Bishop David endorses Atiku Atikulate, is it not his right to do so? Everyone has right to endorse and vote for anyone, if Atikulate is seen as d only one DAT can win and defeat buhari come next election, den Christians and Muslim must vote for DAT person DAT will stop blood letting and wanton killing in d middle belts and all across Nigeria, d killing is just too much in this regime, killing d innocent like chicken and yet not one herdsmen have been caught, are they ghost?

For me I want peace in Nigeria, DAT Nigeria will not become refugees all across Africa, this administration has no regard for human being, values cow more than human, threatens Nigerian to give up there land or their life LIVEEEEEE!! again on National Tv, Miytte Allah cattle association claiming responsibility for all d killing in d middle belts and yet they were not apprehended DAT means this government is backing dem, no respect for d rule of law, using police to intimidate d people, Tinubu,oshomole and Oshinbajo non of dem could tell Mr President to tell his kinsmen to stop killing Nigeria, only to come out after each killing I comment 'I condemn d killing of today' (blaaa blaaah bullshitt), I know Atikulate will not allow such things because he is a civilize and well exposes Nigeria DAT has employed both Christians and Muslim alike in his organization. Nigerians have tried buhari and Nigerians have totally seen he is a failure, he is deeply tribalistic, bigoterian (people who use there religion to act with hate towards others, this we seen in d educational sector recently, police recruitments etc) and unforgiving, such person is not qualify to be d father of any nation. LETS TRY ATIKU ATIKULATE NIGERIANS CHOICE.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by Konquest: 3:03pm On Oct 12, 2018
olasco18:
Inside photo of the PDP presidential candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar's private jet
Cited are Sheikh Ahmed Gumi, Afenifere leader; Chief Ayo Adebanjo and former minister of aviation, Osita Chidoka
Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by olabrad: 5:03pm On Oct 12, 2018
wolesmile:

You are so stupid you refused to read between the lines. Did I say Oyedepo was in that picture? Did you even read the news yesterday at all? Didn't you see other pictures of them together? Ode!!!

What do you say to these pictures, from the same day? Pictures don't lie, bro.

That's your Bishop, greening from ear to ear.....

Ayè e ti bàjé shá. Is Oyedepo in the pictures in this post?

Sé èpè ìdílé ti mó e ni? Buhari isn't better than atiku in stealing. So, gb'énu burúkú e s'óun.
Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by vecman22(m): 8:01pm On Oct 12, 2018
AFONJACOW:
you just exposed ur self because typical Nigerian with power value of 500k , you can never see him online by this working hour, Rude boy is not far from the truth, typical online billionaire live in face me I face you ,keep feeling funky and be fooling yourself

Hungry ipob,you think everybody is as hungry as you guys do...poor boy I will feed you and your entire poor family for years....

BTW this is the nongovernmental organization I work, go ask how much is the monthly pay here..poor boi
Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by AFONJACOW(m): 9:20pm On Oct 12, 2018
vecman22:

Hungry ipob,you think everybody is as hungry as you guys do...poor boy I will feed you and your entire poor family for years....

BTW this is the nongovernmental organization I work, go ask how much is the monthly pay here..poor boi
bro go and fix ur broke ass life, Internet Billionaire way never see better food chop, goodnight b
Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by AFONJACOW(m): 9:26pm On Oct 12, 2018
vecman22:

The stakes has been raised to 500k,hope you are gamed we creating a new thread for that
use the money and feed your hungry self
Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by wolesmile(m): 11:08pm On Oct 12, 2018
olabrad:

Ayè e ti bàjé shá. Is Oyedepo in the pictures in this post?

Sé èpè ìdílé ti mó e ni? Buhari isn't better than atiku in stealing. So, gb'énu burúkú e s'óun.

P'atewo funra e. Omo a bii p'abe. Iwo to ye ki won ti fi se nkan osu danu. Omo ale jatijati.
Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by olabrad: 3:24am On Oct 13, 2018
wolesmile:

P'atewo funra e. Omo a bii p'abe. Iwo to ye ki won ti fi se nkan osu danu. Omo ale jatijati.

Njé o mò pé ègún ìdílé l'ó n ba e jà shá. Wón ti fún e l'épè l'ójó tán ti bí é, sùgbón ojú inú e ti fó, kò jé k'óo mò. B'ó o dè she máa bákú nìyen. Olóríburúkú omo àlè
Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by tk4rd: 5:55am On Oct 13, 2018
olasco18:
Inside photo of the PDP presidential candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar's private jet
Cited are Sheikh Ahmed Gumi, Afenifere leader; Chief Ayo Adebanjo and former minister of aviation, Osita Chidoka
Osita Chidoka??
From UPP to PDP??
Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by wolesmile(m): 3:18pm On Oct 15, 2018
olabrad:

Njé o mò pé ègún ìdílé l'ó n ba e jà shá. Wón ti fún e l'épè l'ójó tán ti bí é, sùgbón ojú inú e ti fó, kò jé k'óo mò. B'ó o dè she máa bákú nìyen. Olóríburúkú omo àlè

Won't I look foolish too if I continue trading words with a confirmed fool? Ere you drag me down to your level and beat me with experience, I surrender!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by Trulydude(m): 12:10pm On Oct 28, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
How come nobody answers me when I ask you what has Buhari done for you and your family and community? 16 trillion debt in 3 years is not shocking to you? Even Atiku they are shouting will do worst. Please why are the Northern youth not introducing young and vibrant candidates? Why do you believe in that elitist born to rule mentality even at the expense of your people's welfare?

Which side are you, you seems a vagrant
Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by Bitterleafsoup: 9:50pm On Oct 28, 2018
Trulydude:

Which side are you, you seems a vagrant

I want to try whomever has proven management and leadership skills. I have my eye on 2 proven people.
Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by Fortune118005(m): 7:16am On Dec 26, 2020
femijamz:
2nd to comment today

You were not fast in typing
I'm sure you'd be a fast typist by now!
Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by Okoroawusa: 8:57am On Dec 26, 2020
Themandator:

This one no no time and season ... take am!

As earlier predicted by me in my prophecy of 2017 and 2018, let me be frank and declare before God of heaven and the whole earth, even if Buhari should red carpet the whole nation, Buhari and his APC will not win the 2019 presidential election.
How market?
Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by Themandator: 7:32pm On Dec 26, 2020
Okoroawusa:

How market?

Very fine
Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by austinavis: 8:05pm On Dec 26, 2020
It's a shame that any young Nigerian would wish Atiku to become the president of Nigeria in 2019. Not only is he one of Nigeria's problem - privatization of the power sector, for example, under Obasanjo which was and has been a catastrophic failure and the poverty alleviation program which they sabotaged - but he will be over 80 in 2019. Why not bring back Obasanjo himself?
Re: Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet by austinavis: 8:11pm On Dec 26, 2020
Jayrich76:
Like it or not DAT cattle rearer without vision must go back to his farm, after allowing d killing of innocent Nigeria and bring non of his kinsmen to book, shows Nigeria is in great trouble if he comes back, today Nigeria is regarded and seen as d world's headquarter of d poorest people in d world, what we have not seen in past adminstrations, bringing outdated and analog policies like planing to import grasses from Brazil for cows, planing to construct roads for cows, mumu things!!! no wonder his sister could stood in national assembly and justify d killing of Nigerian's is not bad because cows have more value than human in d eyes of herdsmen.

Lying in this regime is normal, this is d only regime DAT red is blue live! Muhammad Lia was on CNN live on Richard Quest program and claim that Buhari tenure have been feeding Nigerian children 2 square meal daily (open and direct lies) DAT d administration of buhari have triple d national reserve and there is no killing going on in d middle belts LIVEEEEEE! (lies upon lies).

For me I want peace in Nigeria, DAT Nigeria will not become refugees all across Africa, this administration has no regard for human being, values cow more than human, threatens Nigerian to give up there land or their life LIVEEEEEE!! again on National Tv, Miytte Allah cattle association claiming responsibility for all d killing in d middle belts and yet they were not apprehended DAT means this government is backing dem, no respect for d rule of law, using police to intimidate d people, Tinubu,oshomole and Oshinbajo non of dem could tell Mr President to tell his kinsmen to stop killing Nigeria, only to come out after each killing I comment 'I condemn d killing of today' (blaaa blaaah bullshitt), I know Atikulate will not allow such things because he is a civilize and well exposes Nigeria DAT has employed both Christians and Muslim alike in his organization. Nigerians have tried buhari and Nigerians have totally seen he is a failure, he is deeply tribalistic, bigoterian (people who use there religion to act with hate towards others, this we seen in d educational sector recently, police recruitments etc) and unforgiving, such person is not qualify to be d father of any nation. LETS TRY ATIKU ATIKULATE NIGERIANS CHOICE.[color=#990000][/color]

Buhari is not contesting in 2019, is he? But Atiku must be rejected by all means. Anyone supporting him is an enemy of the future generations of this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sanusi Lamido Begins Journey To Exile, Arrives Abuja Airport (Photos, Video) / Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees / Nigeria Breaking News Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.