Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,220 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Beware Of Chevron/texaco Jointcash Electro Raffle Promo Text (scam) . - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Beware Of Chevron/texaco Jointcash Electro Raffle Promo Text (scam) . (3170 Views)

Chevron Nupeng Members Block Entrance Due To Non Payment Of Dues (photos) / Petroleum Engineers - Bp, Total, Exxonmobil Or Chevron? / Please Help With The Second Stage Of Chevron's Facilities Engineer Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Chevron/texaco Jointcash Electro Raffle Promo Text (scam) . by cleversecj: 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2010
I got this message this afternoon congratulating me that have the sum of =N=750,000 in their on going promo. I called the no. they asked me to call at first it seemed real but when they asked me to send them a recharge card of =N=1,900 shocked shocked shocked then I took abully grin grin grin grin, I remove my bata run make my heel touch my head grin grin grin grin.

I later called chevron customer care to really confer b/c that money no be small money , they told me there is nothing like promo going on.

So everybody beware, incase you get the text message because they soud so really .
Re: Beware Of Chevron/texaco Jointcash Electro Raffle Promo Text (scam) . by ronnies: 12:08pm On Jul 04, 2013
interesting,lol,i recieve the same congrating msg frm dat num too dis mornin,i already replied dem with wot dey want to hear,all dis scammers sha

(1) (Reply)

Forum For Lecturers And Others In The Academia / Extreme End! / Worked For 9 Yrs At Zenith Bank But.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.