Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. (70183 Views)

Osita Chidoka: Atiku Won’t Apologise For ‘yoruba, Igbo President’ Comment / Likely Running Mate To Tinubu If He Picks APC Ticket / Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. by CsRockefeller(m): 5:26am On Oct 12, 2018
Its very likely that Osita Chidoka will be picked as Atiku's running mate and these points buttress my opinion.

1. Osita has been a son to Obj since 2009 when he appointed him to head the FRSC. Most events at OOPL Abeokuta always had Osita in attendance and a close sit with Baba.

2. Obj in recent times has clamoured for the South East to get a bite at the national cake especially the presidency.

3. Osita has been unusually close with Atiku's in recent times.

4. With the recent blessing from Baba he will want to have an input into Atiku's government and who better to represent him than Osita.

This is not leaving out the intellectual sagacity of Osita and his innovative ideas, he's young and relatively experienced in politics, he will be the best fit going forward.

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. by LORDVLADPUTIN: 5:28am On Oct 12, 2018
Good analysis I concur

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. by Doerstech(m): 5:31am On Oct 12, 2018
Yes, but he won't become even if Atiku goes East for VP..he needs someone with more clout

So it will be either of

Ngozi

Peter Obi

Soludo

or

Adesina.,....(SW)

It will be any of these 4...

I have nothing against youthful Chidoka who will definitely represent the SE well...but aside youthfulness where else does he fit into the criteria lay down for Atiku VP? on the economy and international reach? that's where NOI, Obi, Soludo and Adesina comes in....

151 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. by Ifiokumo: 5:32am On Oct 12, 2018
CsRockefeller:
Its very likely that Osita Chidoka will be picked as Atiku's running mate and these points buttress my opinion.

1. Osita has been a son to Obj since 2009 when he appointed him to head the FRSC. Most events at OOPL Abeokuta always had Osita in attendance and a close sit with Baba.

2. Obj in recent times has clamoured for the South East to get a bite at the national cake especially the presidency.

3. Osita has been unusually close with Atiku's in recent times.

4. With the recent blessing from Baba he will want to have an input into Atiku's government and who better to represent him than Osita.

This is not leaving out the intellectual sagacity of Osita and his innovative ideas, he's young and relatively experienced in politics, he will be the best fit going forward.

How has he been a "SON" to OBJ.....If so that makes him a bastard child....

This (s)election is making you all to again not think as the joke is on you the shythole citizens

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. by CsRockefeller(m): 5:33am On Oct 12, 2018
Ifiokumo:

How has he been a "SON" to OBJ.....If so that makes him a bastard child....

This (s)election is making you all to again not think as the joke is on you the shythole citizens

Osita owes his forary into politics to Obj
Everyone has a mentor/God father/sponsor, what's wrong with Obj having chosen to mentor Osita? Did he do badly in FRSC?

28 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. by hisgrace090: 5:36am On Oct 12, 2018
We don't want osita chidoka!

11 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. by Ifiokumo: 5:39am On Oct 12, 2018
CsRockefeller:

Osita owes his forary into politics to Obj
Everyone has a mentor/God father/sponsor, what's wrong with Obj having chosen to mentor Osita? Did he do badly in FRSC?

That is your problem, the mindset. Must everyone have a godfather or sponsor to be relevant or provide for their people?

AND OBJ, he is long overdue for prison let me tell you.

25 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. by fulaniHERDSman(m): 5:40am On Oct 12, 2018
Enemies of ATIKULATION. Osita can't even give us much vote in his Obosi town.
If we are going to sack the crazy dulllard .. we must hit very hard

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. by nero2face: 6:00am On Oct 12, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
Enemies of ATIKULATION. Osita can't even give us much vote in his Obosi town.
If we are going to sack the crazy dulllard .. we must hit very hard
so who are u suggesting for Atiku
Re: Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. by otukpo(f): 6:14am On Oct 12, 2018
Atiku need to pick a running mate from the South West. That will give him an easy ride to Aso rock come 2019.

Already, the Northern votes will go to Atiku 70%
The South Eastern / South South votes will go to Atiku 90%

North central votes 90%

Where Buhari still has many sympathizers is in the South West. And that is mainly for Osibanjo.

A strong credible candidate for vp slot from the South West will scatter their votes

The South East can be given Secretary to the government. That will do for the region for now.

The collective target for now should be to send Buhari back to Daura.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. by ITbomb(m): 6:17am On Oct 12, 2018
Doerstech:
Yes, but he won't become even if Atiku goes East for VP..he needs someone with more clout

So it will be either of

Ngozi

Peter Obi

Soludo

or

Adedina.,....

Which kind rubbish clout
How will the youth be leaders when you keep repeating the same names every year just because you hear them more on TV instead of raising new generation of leaders

24 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. by BigIyanga: 6:18am On Oct 12, 2018
otukpo:
Atiku need to pick a running mate from the South West. That will give him an easy ride to Aso rock come 2019.

North central votes 90%

Where Buhari still has many sympathizers is in the South West. And that is mainly for Osibanjo.

A strong credible candidate for vp slot from the South West will scatter their votes

The South East can be given Secretary to the government. That will do for the region for now.

How many PDP stalwarts can deliver their wards snd LGs in the SWest? Fayose and Adeleke lost.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. by newbornmacho(m): 6:21am On Oct 12, 2018
I'm a great fan of osita chidoka but frankly it's not yet his time. this job needs clout, and deep experience. Ngozi or Peter Obi would be my choice, but it's up to Alh atiku.

11 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. by otukpo(f): 6:24am On Oct 12, 2018
BigIyanga:

How many PDP stalwarts can deliver their wards snd LGs in the SWest? Fayose and Adeleke lost.

Ekiti and Osun are not a good reference. APC did not win those election with clear margins. Besides, their cases are still in court.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. by devindevin2000: 6:30am On Oct 12, 2018
otukpo:
[s]Atiku need to pick a running mate from the South West. That will give him an easy ride to Aso rock come 2019.

North central votes 90%

The collective target for now should be to send Buhari back to Daura[/s].

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. by nero2face: 6:57am On Oct 12, 2018
BigIyanga:

pliz remind him again, they said Igbos are realistics bcuz they opposed Buhari bad govt, I wonder what they'll say this time that the Igbos are fully behind Atiku... All we ask is good Governance

8 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. by CsRockefeller(m): 6:59am On Oct 12, 2018
otukpo:

North central votes 90%

We voted for PDP for 16 years even when they gave us nothing, because it was the right thing to do.

Now SW will do the same, because its the right thing to do, VP or no VP.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. by NonsoWow: 7:08am On Oct 12, 2018
OP, flesh and blood did not reveal this to you. Osita Chidoka is Atiku's annointed VP. The decision has already been made.

5 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. by Doerstech(m): 7:16am On Oct 12, 2018
ITbomb:

Which kind rubbish clout
How will the youth be leaders when you keep repeating the same names every year just because you hear them more on TV instead of raising new generation of leaders

Oga...the VP will be one of the above....not arguing with you further....they will be plenty of space in Atiku's cabinet for chidoka and other youths to fill....

3 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 12, 2018
Osita is young, vibrant, energetic and charismatic, but I don't think he is up to the task for now. I insist on someone with more substance, clout, international reputation and technocratic wizardry to transform the economy. Okonjo-Iweala or Adeshina would do. If these two titans are reluctant to entangle themselves with Nigeria's dirty politics, then maybe Soludo. I don't really need a typical politician as Atiku's running mate.

The VP under Atiku should be a technocrat who will play a libero role in running rings around our economic problems and tackling them with workable solutions, while oga Atiku oversees the politics of governance.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. by Splasshhh(f): 7:59am On Oct 12, 2018
Re: Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:00am On Oct 12, 2018
erico2k2:

if Atiku is wise, he better target a Lagosian as running mate, thats the only way he will win.If he picks anybody from the south or East He loses.U can quote me on this o ne anytime.
This is the most lame a an d worst advice I have seen on this topic.
U mean same Lagosians that have put their brains inside the dirty boxers of just one man.
Tinubu
And owing to that fact that YORUBAS can't be trusted so can go against him anytime
Going along with him the brain of all YORUBAS undecided

I don't think Atiku is that dump to make such decision

15 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. by devindevin2000: 8:01am On Oct 12, 2018
Osita is best as VP. Okonja Iweala is too powerful(Over qualified) for VP, give her minister of foreign affairs for her foreign connection and Soludo as minister of finance. Watch this country straighten up in 1 year!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. by erico2k2(m): 8:01am On Oct 12, 2018
Doerstech:

So it will be either of

Ngozi

Peter Obi

Soludo

or

Adedina.,....

if Atiku is wise, he better target a Lagosian as running mate, thats the only way he will win.If he picks anybody from the south or East He loses.U can quote me on this o ne anytime.

3 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. by misreal(m): 8:01am On Oct 12, 2018
Alright
Re: Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. by tesppidd: 8:01am On Oct 12, 2018
If he likes let him take late Margareth Thatcher or Barack Obama as running mate,

We don't want an international thief as President.

Buhari till 2023.
APC till 2055.

12 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. by martineverest(m): 8:02am On Oct 12, 2018
DOA
Re: Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. by tosyne2much(m): 8:02am On Oct 12, 2018
Fayose should be Atiku's running mate

Abeg na joke oooo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. by donpope1(m): 8:02am On Oct 12, 2018
Osita a nice gentle man. I remember vividly in 2004, I was opportuned to be imparted by his foundation back then on computer literacy center in Obosi.

This a win for the Nigerian youth.
Re: Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. by Realname: 8:02am On Oct 12, 2018
[s]
Ifiokumo:

That is your problem, the mindset. Must everyone have a godfather or sponsor to be relevant or provide for their people?

AND OBJ, he is long overdue for prison let me tell you.
[/s]

Shut.up and stop talking nonsense

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

All The Political Gladiators In Lagos Closing Ranks In Bourdillon (Pics) / Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State / Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.