Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:54 AM

Assassins Shoot Governor Udom's Former Aide Who Resigned And Joined Akpabio(pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Assassins Shoot Governor Udom's Former Aide Who Resigned And Joined Akpabio(pics (24480 Views)

APC & PDP Women In Adamawa Burning Their Membership Cards And Joined LP(video) / Senator Elisha Abbo's Thugs Attack Silas Daniel, His Former Aide In Adamawa / Yahaya Bello's Advisers Who Resigned Joined Dino Melaye's Camp,pose With Him(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assassins Shoot Governor Udom's Former Aide Who Resigned And Joined Akpabio(pics by MVLOX(m): 7:33am On Oct 12, 2018
na so.... Reminds me of war start wen i was young
Re: Assassins Shoot Governor Udom's Former Aide Who Resigned And Joined Akpabio(pics by foreshore(m): 7:34am On Oct 12, 2018
stephenduru:
A former Special Assistant to the Governor of Akwa Ibom State on Electoral Matters, Barrister Mfon Udeme has been shot.

Barrister Udeme who is a  staunch supporter of Senator Godswill Akpabio resigned his appointment last month and defected to the All Progressives Congress (APC)  was shot in the early hours of Thursday.

The attack may not be unconnected with the recent revelations by the former aide published in major national newspapers that over 200 aides of Governor Emmanuel were set to desert him in the build up to the governorship election in 2019.

He was also quoted as saying that as a former Special Assistant to the Governor on Electoral Matters he had known that Governor Udom Emmanuel had no electoral value.

Barrister Udeme, who resigned last month as the Governor's Special Assistant on Electoral Matters, dropped the hint in a press conference  on Wednesday in Uyo and was shot on Thursday.

Udeme, during the chat, said: "within the next few months, Udom's Government House would be a sort of ghost town as over 80% of his aides have all perfected plans to abandon Udom's administration."

Udeme, a former Chairman of Ibiono Ibom Local Government Area blamed the mass exit on "the Governor's maltreatment of the aides and blatant show of unserious attitude towards matters of genuine development of the people of the state."

He said most of the remaining aides have decided to go after suffering in silence for more than three years.

He said having done a thorough assessment of the political situation in the state as the Governor's Special Assistant on Electoral Matters, he has found out that Governor Emmanuel lacked the electoral value needed to win a second term.

Udeme advised Governor Emmanuel to concentrate on finishing his term and forget about wasting time on campaign for second term to avoid a disgraceful defeat at the polls by the All Progressives Congress (APC), which has overwhelmed the PDP in the state.

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/assassins-shoot-governor-udom-former.html

Is this an hospital or store?
Re: Assassins Shoot Governor Udom's Former Aide Who Resigned And Joined Akpabio(pics by Biggers82(m): 7:37am On Oct 12, 2018
go get Odeshi ooooo or you will die why following Akpabio
Re: Assassins Shoot Governor Udom's Former Aide Who Resigned And Joined Akpabio(pics by Dondee60: 7:38am On Oct 12, 2018
This is serious
Re: Assassins Shoot Governor Udom's Former Aide Who Resigned And Joined Akpabio(pics by zolajpower: 7:41am On Oct 12, 2018
sdindan:
Assassins?

Shot him in the leg?

angry grin

Tell Mr assistant to go settle boys and leave assassins alone.
Maybe a note of warning to him ,so as to stop running his diarrhea infested mouth . Yo can't bite the finger the fed you ,plus u can't eat you cake and have it
Re: Assassins Shoot Governor Udom's Former Aide Who Resigned And Joined Akpabio(pics by Splasshhh(f): 7:42am On Oct 12, 2018
shocked

Checkout my signature
Re: Assassins Shoot Governor Udom's Former Aide Who Resigned And Joined Akpabio(pics by Ndipe(m): 7:42am On Oct 12, 2018
Aubrey1:
Our peaceful Akwa Ibom State has suddenly become a war zone.

Na so I see am.
Re: Assassins Shoot Governor Udom's Former Aide Who Resigned And Joined Akpabio(pics by Bellgal: 7:45am On Oct 12, 2018
HungerBAD:
Thank God he is alive.

But this is a very biased reporting.

We should be objective and factual the way we report news,and not make everything appear as if it has political undertones.

The writer made it sound as if the PDP targeted him because he changed his allegiance to the APC. There are thousands who have jumped ship from one party to another in this season of ship jumping,and they are still alive.

Now, the key parts missing in the reports here are

A- how exactly and where did this incidence happen?no mention was made of that, but they spent a long time insinuating it was the PDP.

B- How can the writer be authoritatively pointing an accusing finger without any concrete evidence to buttress his/her accusations?

C- Where is the Police official statement on this?

Who remembers that Pastor in Anambra that claimed he was attacked by hired assassins and the bullet could not penetrate his body?

I love the way u reason. God bless u.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Assassins Shoot Governor Udom's Former Aide Who Resigned And Joined Akpabio(pics by deliveryboy: 7:46am On Oct 12, 2018
Killing opposition members have resumed. PDP have dusted their guns and are back for destruction.
Re: Assassins Shoot Governor Udom's Former Aide Who Resigned And Joined Akpabio(pics by emperorblog(m): 7:47am On Oct 12, 2018
Re: Assassins Shoot Governor Udom's Former Aide Who Resigned And Joined Akpabio(pics by OKorowanta: 7:49am On Oct 12, 2018
NORSIYK:
Akpabio is capable of doing this for cheap political points

If you don't have facts,don't make such accusation.
E no good.
I bought an expensive item two days ago which i later misplaced and all through yesterday I was suspecting the last place i branched before I went home.
I was 90% sure I forgot it there but the guy maintained he did no see anything like dat.
last night wen I got home I finally found it resting somewhere in my bedroom.
I still dey shame to go tell d guy say I don see am but I will by Monday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assassins Shoot Governor Udom's Former Aide Who Resigned And Joined Akpabio(pics by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 12, 2018
Re: Assassins Shoot Governor Udom's Former Aide Who Resigned And Joined Akpabio(pics by daimsy(f): 7:49am On Oct 12, 2018
This is what political greed does to you.
Suddenly, Udom has become a bad Person.
Why didn't you resign since the first year?

Lazy Nigerian Youth grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assassins Shoot Governor Udom's Former Aide Who Resigned And Joined Akpabio(pics by Billygee2u: 7:54am On Oct 12, 2018
HungerBAD:
Thank God he is alive.

We should be objective and factual the way we report news,and not make everything appear as if it has political undertones.

The writer made it sound as if the PDP targeted him because he changed his allegiance to the APC. There are thousands who have jumped ship from one party to another in this season of ship jumping,and they are still alive.

A- how exactly and where did this incidence happen?no mention was made of that, but they spent a long time insinuating it was the PDP.

B- How can the writer be authoritatively pointing an accusing finger without any concrete evidence to buttress his/her accusations?

Who remembers that Pastor in Anambra that claimed he was attacked by hired assassins and the bullet could not penetrate his body?

They will soon sue his silly ass off.
junk reporter/ blogger

1 Like

Re: Assassins Shoot Governor Udom's Former Aide Who Resigned And Joined Akpabio(pics by AFONJACOW(m): 7:54am On Oct 12, 2018
I wont be surprise if they say Udom shot him because he leave PDP, anything that will ridicule PDP is a welcome development in the this tribal forum Nairaland
Re: Assassins Shoot Governor Udom's Former Aide Who Resigned And Joined Akpabio(pics by Billygee2u: 7:57am On Oct 12, 2018
OKorowanta:

If you don't have facts,don't make such accusation.
E no good.
I bought an expensive item two days ago which i later misplaced and all through yesterday I was suspecting the last place i branched before I went home.
I was 90% sure I forgot it there but the guy maintained he did no see anything like dat.
last night wen I got home I finally found it resting somewhere in my bedroom.
I still dey shame to go tell d guy say I don see am but I will by Monday.

Re: Assassins Shoot Governor Udom's Former Aide Who Resigned And Joined Akpabio(pics by Aladdin1(m): 8:02am On Oct 12, 2018
the man must have stage managed this.or maybe its the party he decamped to cos am very sure that if the attack came from governor udom or pdp by now the guy would have been dead.he would receive a bullet in his head or heart not on the leg.
Re: Assassins Shoot Governor Udom's Former Aide Who Resigned And Joined Akpabio(pics by slimdamatrix1(m): 8:04am On Oct 12, 2018
My peaceful state...

Politics shouldn't be a do or die affair. Smh
Re: Assassins Shoot Governor Udom's Former Aide Who Resigned And Joined Akpabio(pics by Bgetto: 8:06am On Oct 12, 2018
Somebody wrote :
#ATIKU Vs #BUHARI's Performance In the #Northeast!

Atiku's performance In Northeast As
Vice President- 8 Years are as follows:

1. American University of Nigeria
2. AUN Hotels
3. ABTI Printing Press
4. ABTI Schools
5.Gotel Radio/FM/TV
6.Rigo Gado Animal Feeds
5. Atiku Farms

Atiku has done great with these his personal investments.

Buhari's 2+ Years Presidency Performance In North East

1. Reconstruction of Gombe-Yola Road- ongoing

2. Rehabilitation of Bauchi-Gombe Road- ongoing

3.Reconstruction of Gombe-Biu Road- contract awarded

4. Completion of Kano-Maiduguri Expressway- ongoing

5. Reconstruction of Numan-Jalingo road- contract awarded

6. Rehabilitation of Mayo Belwa- Toungo Road- Contract to be awarded.

6. Mambila Plateau HydroElectric Dam- Fund Sourced; work to commenced after more than 35 years of conception.

7. Northeast Development Commission - Bill Signed in to Law/fund provided in the 2017 budget

8. Defeat of Boko Haram and the gradual return of IDPs to their communities

9. The return of the search for oil in Bauchi and Lake Chad

10. Chief of Staff to the President- Northeast

11. Chief of Army Staff- Northeast

12.Chief of Air Staff-Northeast

13. National Security Adviser- Northeast

14.SSA Domestic Affairs- Northeast

15. Comptroller General Customs- Northeast

16. SGF- Northeast

17. GMD, NNPC- Northeast

18. INEC Chairman- Northeast

19. MD, AMCON- Northeast

20. Chairman, National Insurance Commission- Northeast

21. EFCC Chairman- Northeast

22. DG, NOA- Northeast

23. MD FAAN- Northeast

24. DG, ASCON- Northeast.

Be the Judge and let's shame the copied
Re: Assassins Shoot Governor Udom's Former Aide Who Resigned And Joined Akpabio(pics by Smile4daddy(m): 8:11am On Oct 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:
The handwork of PDP as always. Bloody desperate party. Power at the center is all they crave and do not care how they get it.

Same way they wanted to use Boko haram to score political points while masses were dying and being killed even to the extent of the same boko haram making inroads all the way to Abuja our nations capital.

PDP NEVER AGAIN!

I thought they said Udom is a deacon. So a deacon can now hire assassins to silence his opponents?

I am not surprised sha. Afterall if Oyedepo can stand with an internationally known thief and fraudsters and money launderer then a deacon can do worse
Just imagining bro. The evil that pdp dose at times surprise the devil himself.
Herdsmen men attack and bombing may resume soonest since PDP election is over. Elements of the evil Party.

1 Like

Re: Assassins Shoot Governor Udom's Former Aide Who Resigned And Joined Akpabio(pics by Smile4daddy(m): 8:16am On Oct 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:
The handwork of PDP as always. Bloody desperate party. Power at the center is all they crave and do not care how they get it.

Same way they wanted to use Boko haram to score political points while masses were dying and being killed even to the extent of the same boko haram making inroads all the way to Abuja our nations capital.

PDP NEVER AGAIN!

I thought they said Udom is a deacon. So a deacon can now hire assassins to silence his opponents?

I am not surprised sha. Afterall if Oyedepo can stand with an internationally known thief and fraudsters and money launderer then a deacon can do worse

Imagine a Bishop smiling at Atiku thinking dat the source of his unclean wealth will come back to power.

They will lose together.

I'm just waiting to see any of his members dat will bring hand bills or flyers to me.

I will do to them just like it was in the days of Paul.
Re: Assassins Shoot Governor Udom's Former Aide Who Resigned And Joined Akpabio(pics by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 12, 2018
HungerBAD:
Thank God he is alive.

Somehow, I like that balanced, sensible and unbiased comments like yours are often the FTCs these days. In a way, it keeps the subsequent conversations and tones less caustic, less confrontational and less 'pugilistic.' Lol.

The other day, Cilicmarin was asking if you've jumped ship just because your FTC comment was not heavily in favour of he and his divisionist gang. They have become so blinded and enmeshed in hero worship of their clearly nepotistic demigod that they've lost grasp of how to give or spot a fair, logical and quality argument.

It's often so annoying reading a lead story and then the FTC and next few comments on page 1 are all shallow, meaningless, cheeky, mischievous and deliberately misleading comments by Sarrki, BBG, Ngenewhateva, Marin, the butterfly dude, deomelo or seunmagazine.

They're always rushing to be FTC (as instructed by Lai Mohammed and Bashir Ahmed). I know and understand all these things well. Very well. I laugh when some of them call me a newspaper vendor table analysis. Well, you know, it's a faceless forum, so people are free to conjure images to suit their fancy and bile.

They just remind me of the gutter-mouthed Brutus, Lauretta Onochie. God knows the day I'll decide to take on that zealot, Twitter Nigeria and Facebook Nigeria will be literily set on fire angryand the owners will decide to close it for a week grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Assassins Shoot Governor Udom's Former Aide Who Resigned And Joined Akpabio(pics by bencr7: 8:23am On Oct 12, 2018
Na wa for Naija politics
Re: Assassins Shoot Governor Udom's Former Aide Who Resigned And Joined Akpabio(pics by amos1999: 8:25am On Oct 12, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
And he didn't die....

Did anyone force him to join the APC... APc will still get him sha I wonder when assassins starts shooting legs
I wonder oo maybe this one is a warning assasin
Re: Assassins Shoot Governor Udom's Former Aide Who Resigned And Joined Akpabio(pics by markidoo(m): 8:25am On Oct 12, 2018
war saw
Re: Assassins Shoot Governor Udom's Former Aide Who Resigned And Joined Akpabio(pics by bencr7: 8:27am On Oct 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:

PDP NEVER AGAIN!

Which pdp, it seem u forget so easily when buhari at that time was opposing d last gov of giving boko haram hard way by saying boko
need to be giving VIP treatment and d attack of boko is a attack of d
north.....
Re: Assassins Shoot Governor Udom's Former Aide Who Resigned And Joined Akpabio(pics by omocalabar(m): 8:30am On Oct 12, 2018
He is reaping the benefits of his cultist activities..... This shit has nothing to do wit politics
Re: Assassins Shoot Governor Udom's Former Aide Who Resigned And Joined Akpabio(pics by AdorableJosh(m): 8:31am On Oct 12, 2018
AnneMomoh:
2019 - Interesting times

You're beautiful, and that smile will brighten up a dreary room
Re: Assassins Shoot Governor Udom's Former Aide Who Resigned And Joined Akpabio(pics by Buterflyle0: 8:31am On Oct 12, 2018
bencr7:

Which pdp, it seem u forget so easily when the buhari at that time was opposing d last gov of giving boko haram hard way by saying boko
need to be giving VIP treatment and d attack of boko is a attack of d
north.....

You also forgot that the then Security Adviser to GEJ declared that PDP is boko haram and a week later the same PDP assassinated him.

Or have you forgotten that Jonathan himself said Boko haram are our siblings?

Have you also forgotten that a top Boko haram commander was arrested right inside the house of a PDP senator?

PDP has always been a bloodthirsty and power drunk party. Its easy to be power drunk especially since they were in power for 16 years.

Have you also noticed that the supposed herdsmen killings have stopped? Was it coincidence that it stopped during their Primaries?

PDP cannot deceive Nigerians any longer.

1 Like

Re: Assassins Shoot Governor Udom's Former Aide Who Resigned And Joined Akpabio(pics by famology(m): 8:41am On Oct 12, 2018
I see terrible waves of violence in akwa ibom,delta,rivers,bayelsa in 2019.The dramatis personnel in those states are too desperate across party lines. Ogboru,uduaghan vs okowa,ibori...... Akpabio vs udom. .......Amechi,vs wike.......lokpobiri,Sylva vs dickson,alaibe.I pity the parents of those youths whose blood will be spilled on the alter of politics next year.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Says Nigeria Owes Atiku Debt Of Gratitude, Gives Reason / APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday / Pictures Of First Aba Urban Renewal Summit And Demolishion Of Shanties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.