Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,799 members, 7,844,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Will You Vote For Buhari Or Atiku?pls Drop Your Comments - 9jahitplay.com - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Vote For Buhari Or Atiku?pls Drop Your Comments - 9jahitplay.com (408 Views)

Keyamo To Onaiyekan: Dear Daddy, your Comments Are becoming unstatesmanlike / Buhari Or Jubril? Another Evidence Of Buhari's Death Resurface (PHOTO) / Nigeria: Buhari Or Jibril? The Russian Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Vote For Buhari Or Atiku?pls Drop Your Comments - 9jahitplay.com by NAIJAHITPLAY: 8:09am On Oct 12, 2018
Soon after the results of the presidential primaries of the two major parties were announced on Sunday, a friend called me sounding despondent. He had voted for President Muhammadu Buhari since 2003, and was ecstatic when Buhari finally won at his fourth attempt in 2015.

Three years on, however, he is struggling to give Buhari a C, where C is less than average in security, the economy and the fight against corruption – three major areas where he promised change.

By Buhari’s record, trusting him with another four years would be a dangerous leap of faith. It’s not just about what he says or what he means by what he says. What he has done, so far, leaves very little confidence that he’s in charge or can be in charge. He is absent.

If the news from the Eagles Square in Abuja where the equivalent of nearly one quarter of the entire voter population in 2015 was said to have endorsed Buhari was cheerless, my friend was not amused by what happened at the Adokiye Amiesimaka Stadium in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
Read full post below:
http://9jahitplay.com/index.php/2018/10/12/will-you-vote-for-buhari-or-atiku/

Re: Will You Vote For Buhari Or Atiku?pls Drop Your Comments - 9jahitplay.com by Hustlerlomo(m): 8:13am On Oct 12, 2018
Myself, my babe, my babe friends, my mama, my sister, hendrix(my dog) all of us don Atikulate... Cowhari back to Daura 2019. If e dey pay you abeg hug any transformer for ur street cus i no say light no dey. Shithole country.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For Buhari Or Atiku?pls Drop Your Comments - 9jahitplay.com by dajoaneke(m): 8:15am On Oct 12, 2018
Like for Atikulate, Share for Lifeless!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Vote For Buhari Or Atiku?pls Drop Your Comments - 9jahitplay.com by Kayode1979: 8:28am On Oct 12, 2018
Atikulate

2 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For Buhari Or Atiku?pls Drop Your Comments - 9jahitplay.com by udumosam23(m): 8:38am On Oct 12, 2018
I'll vote for Atiku if he pairs with NOI or Duke. That is the only pair that can guarantee him absolute win.
Re: Will You Vote For Buhari Or Atiku?pls Drop Your Comments - 9jahitplay.com by saintkash(m): 8:44am On Oct 12, 2018
The first question should be, Do you have a permanent voters card(pvc)?if yes, who would you vote for pmb or atiku?

Ans.
I have my pvc
Pmb all the way.

Not everyone that will vote on Nairaland have pvc

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For Buhari Or Atiku?pls Drop Your Comments - 9jahitplay.com by Atiku2019: 8:59am On Oct 12, 2018
I Will not vote for Abubakar, tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

i will vote in Atiku grin grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Vote For Buhari Or Atiku?pls Drop Your Comments - 9jahitplay.com by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 12, 2018
I still prefer PMB no matter the circumstances.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For Buhari Or Atiku?pls Drop Your Comments - 9jahitplay.com by 4kDdullard: 9:02am On Oct 12, 2018
I would rather kill myself if voting the lifeless dullard were the only option left to remain alive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Vote For Buhari Or Atiku?pls Drop Your Comments - 9jahitplay.com by T9ksy(m): 9:10am On Oct 12, 2018
Neither...........
Re: Will You Vote For Buhari Or Atiku?pls Drop Your Comments - 9jahitplay.com by tycoolest: 9:25am On Oct 12, 2018
that will be the best, cos lif will be hell for u wen pmb wins again

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Launches #buharichallenge, Dares Buhari To Answer 14 Questions / Atiku: NUJ, RATTAWU Deny Alleged Unpaid Salaries By PDP Candidate's Company. / Osun Tribunal Disbandment: A Treat To Democracy-Southwest PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.