Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Atiku VP Must Be A Young Person. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku VP Must Be A Young Person. (210 Views)

Running Mates: APC Defers To Tinubu, Wike May Emerge As Atiku’s VP / Peter Obi As Atiku's VP: Southeast PDP Leaders Meet (Photos) / OGD, Dickson, Iweala, Fayose, Others Make Atiku’s VP List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atiku VP Must Be A Young Person. by speedyGonzales: 9:32am On Oct 12, 2018
People are arguing about which southern region the VP should be from. I don't care but I believe that the VP should be a young person that is economically literate and someone that will be able to take up the mantle of leadership to youths of the next generation. SW or SE, doesn't matter, this should be the time to slowly boycott this old men and place an intelligent youth there to gain the necessary name recognition and we can proudly vote as our president in future. I believe this is a more important criteria than which region the person will be from and it will be an important indicator, if Atiku is serious about the youths being a priority in his Administration.

(1) (Reply)

I Was Never Part Of The PACT That Produced Fela Durotoye - Yele Sowore / How Long Until Independence? / Fayemi Abolishes Levies At All Public Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.