Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja (78616 Views)

Suspected Drunk Driver Seen Driving Dangerously In Lekki, Lagos (Photo, Video) / Man Backing Baboon On A Bike In Lagos (Photos) / Checkout Some Dangerously Overloaded Okadas Spotted On The Road (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja by nairaobserver2: 9:58am On Oct 29, 2019
These white couples were spotted around Toyin street Ikeja. Isn't this dangerous? Would they not have been arrested if they were locals? What do you think?

Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/10/isnt-this-dangerous-see-how-this-white.html

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja by nairaobserver2: 9:58am On Oct 29, 2019
Re: White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja by Andersonjr(m): 10:11am On Oct 29, 2019
Odikwa risky oo! grin

119 Likes 6 Shares

Re: White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 29, 2019
They never ja cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja by princealexndre(m): 10:25am On Oct 29, 2019
Risky Risky your body risky... For main Road ohh

11 Likes

Re: White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja by youngsahito(m): 10:39am On Oct 29, 2019
we need more of this people in d south south...money don come

3 Likes

Re: White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja by Bola146(f): 10:58am On Oct 29, 2019
shocked shocked When the road is bad.. I pity their fall.. na yakata for ground. Buhari will not pity you grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 29, 2019
LMAO...
This is risky o
Dem never know anything

8 Likes

Re: White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja by fuckpro: 11:07am On Oct 29, 2019
The husband doesn't want the wife front side to be activated anyhow
hence the sitting arrangement
He value that above their safety

130 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja by generationz(f): 11:11am On Oct 29, 2019
Its either they are broke or he doesn't want a second bike man to kidnap his wife. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja by UnknownJr: 11:19am On Oct 29, 2019
Ómó, until okada man speed enter gallop or pothole when d woman fall all of them sef go fall nak head for ground Dem go know how far.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja by QuizSavvy: 11:33am On Oct 29, 2019
Nigerians really don't know the difference between Caucasians and other races. Anything yellow na "white"

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja by pocohantas(f): 11:55am On Oct 29, 2019
Some Nigerians never get morale to sit like that on a bike. Some will sit the normal way and still hold that iron behind. Yet this woman is sitting comfortably in that position?

How do we do honour her for taking such risk on behalf of Nigeria and Nigerians?

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja by Naijaguy123: 12:27pm On Oct 29, 2019
They na chinko no be white .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja by BlackBovi: 12:28pm On Oct 29, 2019
grin grin

May be them wan Enjoy Naija Okada ....

E get the Kind Money weah you go get ... to do stupid things go dey Hungry You !!!

4 Likes

Re: White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja by izzou(m): 12:28pm On Oct 29, 2019
pocohantas:
Some Nigerians never get morale to sit like that on a bike. Some will sit the normal way and still hold that iron behind. Yet this woman is sitting comfortably in that position?

How do we do honour this woman for taking such risk on behalf of Nigeria?

grin

The only people I've seen sitting in that position are Reverend sisters.

I wonder why she couldnt sit the usual way.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja by mamanotinspoil3: 12:28pm On Oct 29, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja by kendrick93(m): 12:28pm On Oct 29, 2019
She is fineeeee.

1 Like

Re: White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja by 3pleo: 12:28pm On Oct 29, 2019
cheesy
It reminds me of one time like that when there was serious traffic and I decided to take bike. The bike man told me the last amount he can take me to where I'm going is 400 naira but I had just 200 with me. Fortunately, there was this fine lady with big front grin going to the same place and she also didn't have much with her. So the bikeman suggested he should carry both of us. I told her to mount the bike 1st so that I can sit behind but she refused, asking me to sit 1st so that she can sit behind. I concur because I want her big front to be touching my back grin but to my utmost dismay, she sat the way the oyinbo lady was sitting and I felt disappointed.
Halfway into the journey, the bikeman decided to take another route due to the traffic and the road was terribly bad. Before I say Jack Robinson, the lady was hugging me from behind with her full big front serving as a resting pillow for me. I didn't know when I whispered to the bike man that he should increase the speed cos I'm running late grin.
No be small enjoyment that day o grin grin

Believe the story at your own peril grin grin

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja by SincereBigot: 12:28pm On Oct 29, 2019
This is how they sit in my village in imo state

1 Like

Re: White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja by omenka(m): 12:29pm On Oct 29, 2019
One of the most useless threads on the fp in the forum's history.

Someone should please tell the admin no one is against creating content from blogs but the forum is fast becoming a dumping ground for blogs.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja by careytommy37(m): 12:29pm On Oct 29, 2019
fuckpro:
The husband doesn't want the wife front side to be activated anyhow
hence the sitting arrangement
He value that than their safety

Whether he likes it or not, she will be blacked in that lagos.

1 Like

Re: White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja by iamapplord(m): 12:29pm On Oct 29, 2019
grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja by Adrian98(m): 12:29pm On Oct 29, 2019
She think say na power bike.
She go soon know the difference between Ducati and okada
Re: White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja by FuckDaMods: 12:29pm On Oct 29, 2019
They don't know..
I just dey imagine fatal accident happens to them and how Nigerians will rush and be touching their body while they bleed to death. Nigerians will be like, since i no get money to travel to their land make i feel them, that is something at least and i will tell my grand kids i felt an oyibo grin
Re: White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja by vibewithme(m): 12:30pm On Oct 29, 2019
I don't even know what I want to write.

3 Likes

Re: White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja by airminem(f): 12:30pm On Oct 29, 2019
Leave them and face your business. This is nigeria and they will soon understand when aboki cross their lane.
Re: White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja by lee818(f): 12:30pm On Oct 29, 2019
QuizSavvy:
Nigerians really don't know the difference between Caucasians and other races. Anything yellow na "white"

Exactly my thoughts too. They are Asians
Re: White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 29, 2019
i know some Nigerians that respect white people than themselves will support them and say that is the best and safe way to ride on an okada
Re: White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja by kevotek1000(m): 12:31pm On Oct 29, 2019
Nothing wrong with her sitting position rather our concerns should be there safety. Not to castigate them.
Re: White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja by Goahead(m): 12:31pm On Oct 29, 2019
They're not couple and probably some core Muslims from transcontinental countries in Europe, hence the awkward sitting sequence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught / Aircraft Parked Along Oshodi-Anthony Expressway In Lagos. See Photos / Nigerians Living In Cyprus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.