Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

3 Things You've Achieved During This Current Administration. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Things You've Achieved During This Current Administration. (465 Views)

Are There Saboteurs Working Against This Current Administration? / 2023: How Will The Lifting Of Twitter Ban Favour The Current Administration? / The Idiocy Of Writing Nigeria Off Because Of The CURRENT Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Things You've Achieved During This Current Administration. by amalab30(m): 1:06pm On Oct 12, 2018
Has this administration been very favourable to you?

Have you been enjoying every single policy by this administration?

Can you share with us - at least, three things you've achieved since the present government was sworn in 2015?

Re: 3 Things You've Achieved During This Current Administration. by SarkinYarki: 1:14pm On Oct 12, 2018
I can't point to single of this Administrations policy that favoured me ...not even one ..

They increased my cost of doing business

I lost 98 percent of my clients

Electricity didn't improve yet they increased the rate of making me pay more for services I wasn't receiving .

They increased the cost of petrol

The insecurity on our highways increased as more bandits laid siege on them meaning I couldn't travel as much as I used to again .

They increased Tarriffs on Antimalarials making anti malarial 3 times more expensive .

1 Like

Re: 3 Things You've Achieved During This Current Administration. by ATEAMS: 2:04pm On Oct 12, 2018
survival of the fittest

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

$12.7bn crude stolen from Nigeria in three years – Falana / Watch Nnamdi Kanu World Press Live Broadcast From Jerusalem / I'll Climb A Taller Object The Moment I Regain My Freedom - Lawan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.