Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Sowore Speaks Fire About Obj, Atiku And Minimum Wage On TVC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Speaks Fire About Obj, Atiku And Minimum Wage On TVC (856 Views)

Tinubu May Announce New Minimum Wage On Workers’ Day / Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest / Umahi Pays N30k New Minimum Wage On January 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowore Speaks Fire About Obj, Atiku And Minimum Wage On TVC by ozaji: 2:18pm On Oct 12, 2018
Guys see what said about our country nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htLoDSIU5p4
Re: Sowore Speaks Fire About Obj, Atiku And Minimum Wage On TVC by Doerstech(m): 2:25pm On Oct 12, 2018
And he said what?
Re: Sowore Speaks Fire About Obj, Atiku And Minimum Wage On TVC by kYjelly2: 2:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
Men this man is so bold and intelligent

Why won't Nigerians give him a chance. If we all decide NOW to vote for him, who can stop us?
Re: Sowore Speaks Fire About Obj, Atiku And Minimum Wage On TVC by Lawalatm: 2:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
Always talking but lacks the capacity to unite and synergize adequately cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sowore Speaks Fire About Obj, Atiku And Minimum Wage On TVC by Lawalatm: 2:44pm On Oct 12, 2018
Don't be fooled by what you see......he campaigned for PMB in 2015 (Bad insight and judgement).....now I suspect he's working for PMB to cut down the number of votes from the southern youths (because the northern youths as you already know may not give him any significant attention).....see Oby and her likes..... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

kYjelly2:

Why won't Nigerians give him a chance. If we all decide NOW to vote for him, who can stop us?
Re: Sowore Speaks Fire About Obj, Atiku And Minimum Wage On TVC by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 12, 2018
kYjelly2:

Because he is a worse thief hired by tinubu/APC.
Re: Sowore Speaks Fire About Obj, Atiku And Minimum Wage On TVC by Kwamecron(m): 2:50pm On Oct 12, 2018
cheesy
Re: Sowore Speaks Fire About Obj, Atiku And Minimum Wage On TVC by kYjelly2: 2:52pm On Oct 12, 2018
Lawalatm:
Don't be fooled by what you see......he campaigned for PMB in 2015 (Bad insight and judgement).....now I suspect he's working for PMB to cut down the number of votes from the southern youths (because the northern youths as you already know may not give him any significant attention).....see Oby and her likes..... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The only thing I agree with in your statement is the block vote Buhari might get in the North and that is just unfortunate.

I don't think he campaigned for Buhari, he simply exposed corruption in GEJs government. He is also exposing corruption in this government, like exposing the mansion burutai bought in Dubai, that was Sahara Reporters. He has really been harsh on this government and Buhari seeking medical attention abroad.

He has called out everybody, Buhari, Atiku, GEJ, Obasanjo, Babaginda... This dude is legit, I really believe it!

He has a masters degree in public admin from an ivy league university and is also a graduate of University of Lagos. The dude will be the most educated president NIGERIA WOULD HAVE EVER HAD!

The only issue is convincing people in the North to not block vote Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Speaks Fire About Obj, Atiku And Minimum Wage On TVC by kYjelly2: 2:57pm On Oct 12, 2018
thunderfirebuha:

Because he is a worse thief hired by tinubu/APC.

Sowore a thief

He doesn't have a single court case against him, not even as much as an allegation of theft against him.

The only cases he has in court are for libel, from useless politicians trying to shut down Sahara Reporters for always breaking their corrupt practices to the public and really, hasn't Sahara Reporters exposed more corrupt people than Buharis government, if we are being honest?

Yet people like Tinubu, Buhari, Atiku, with allegations of theft hanging over their past is who you choose to pitch your tent with

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Speaks Fire About Obj, Atiku And Minimum Wage On TVC by adonis89(m): 3:06pm On Oct 12, 2018
I will rather vote Buhari remain as president or vote in Yahaya Bello or Yari than vote this idiotic propagandist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Speaks Fire About Obj, Atiku And Minimum Wage On TVC by Lawalatm: 4:07pm On Oct 12, 2018
Nice one......but let's keep atikulating wink wink wink wink wink

kYjelly2:

The only thing I agree with in your statement is the block vote Buhari might get in the North and that is just unfortunate.

I don't think he campaigned for Buhari, he simply exposed corruption in GEJs government. He is also exposing corruption in this government, like exposing the mansion burutai bought in Dubai, that was Sahara Reporters. He has really been harsh on this government and Buhari seeking medical attention abroad.

He has called out everybody, Buhari, Atiku, GEJ, Obasanjo, Babaginda... This dude is legit, I really believe it!

He has a masters degree in public admin from an ivy league university and is also a graduate of University of Lagos. The dude will be the most educated president NIGERIA WOULD HAVE EVER HAD!

The only issue is convincing people in the North to not block vote Buhari
Re: Sowore Speaks Fire About Obj, Atiku And Minimum Wage On TVC by AroleOduduwa(m): 4:14pm On Oct 12, 2018
Sowore is working for APC, he is using the presidential aspiration to cover up so he can attack the opposition

(1) (Reply)

Ekweremadu And PDP - Typical Case Of Use And Dump By Barnabas Nze / Breaking News: Chief Tony Anenih Passes On / Buhari's Military Legacy At Risk If WASSCE Truth Comes Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.