Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Atiku And Peter Obi Share Hug (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku And Peter Obi Share Hug (picture) (1829 Views)

Peter Obi Share Photos Of Voters That Were Brutalized. / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu With Atiku And Peter Obi / 2019:atiku And Peter Obi Visit Obi Of Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku And Peter Obi Share Hug (picture) by Akintunde64(m): 4:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
After a successful meeting, Atiku and Peter Obi have emerged in warm embrace. Looks like 2019 is a done deal.

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Share Hug (picture) by Bholutife18(f): 4:36pm On Oct 12, 2018
...And that's our incoming ethno-balanced President. PMB must go.

8 Likes

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Share Hug (picture) by GOFRONT(m): 4:37pm On Oct 12, 2018
cool

And it shall come to pass when Peter Obi will win and Hero beer will be declared free for shayo masters like us....... cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Share Hug (picture) by JasonScoolari: 4:39pm On Oct 12, 2018
cheesy kiss Just look at the pretty smile at Gbenga Daniel face, Very humble man.

PDP is really making the month of October very sweet for me and also making the month of October very miserable for APC zombies.

God bless the PDP
God bless Atiku
God bless Peter Obi
God bless Wike
God bless Okowa
God bless Saraki
God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.

8 Likes

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Share Hug (picture) by AtikuSupportUK(m): 4:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
Awwwwww.

Nigeria will work again.

Join us to make Nigeria work.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Share Hug (picture) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Share Hug (picture) by tayebest(m): 4:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
shocked

...and this is how Atiku will win 2019! grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Share Hug (picture) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 12, 2018
The nemesis of this government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Share Hug (picture) by globemoney: 4:41pm On Oct 12, 2018
Bad move by atiku but we shall see
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Share Hug (picture) by Calers: 4:42pm On Oct 12, 2018
Buhari till 2023.we yoruba still with u.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Share Hug (picture) by GuyWise(m): 4:51pm On Oct 12, 2018
Atiku is our next president In Jesus Name Amen.

Pdp is winning already.

8 Likes

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Share Hug (picture) by MeanChris(m): 4:54pm On Oct 12, 2018
globemoney:

Otolo gbabuo gi ebe a.. Nke a bu nke anyi my ass.. This is the end for the useless drunkard in Agu Awka.

Obi for the win!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Share Hug (picture) by astOorR(m): 4:54pm On Oct 12, 2018
Nigerians are United, we need strategists...
We need thinkers,
We need an infusion of young blood too.

Like my Neighbour replied me this morning when I asked how he’s doing, “ I am Atikulating”

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Share Hug (picture) by globemoney: 4:58pm On Oct 12, 2018
MeanChris:

Otolo gbabuo gi ebe a.. Nke a bu nke anyi my ass.. This is the end for the useless drunken in Agu Awka.

Obi for the win!!!
Haha. Ok let’s watch and see
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Share Hug (picture) by Lerio(m): 5:00pm On Oct 12, 2018
Ok
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Share Hug (picture) by MeanChris(m): 5:00pm On Oct 12, 2018
globemoney:

Haha. Ok let’s watch and see

I say again, otolo gbagbuo gi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Share Hug (picture) by deboysben(m): 5:04pm On Oct 12, 2018
globemoney:
I know you dislike Obi but try and support your own.

Because charity begins at home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Share Hug (picture) by MeanChris(m): 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2018
deboysben:
I know you dislike Obi but try and support your own.

Because charity begins at home

You dey mind the idiot. I cannot understand why a right thinking person will be against Obi? Peter Obi Ora.. heeey!

Akwa ga na agu ndi nke a bu nkea anyi now..

Stupid mofos

SaveAguAwka2022
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Share Hug (picture) by Sirjamo: 5:11pm On Oct 12, 2018
I'd love to see how Atiku would sell Obi to the north, and make Yoruba abandon their own Osinbajo for him

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Share Hug (picture) by Marz1beaut2(m): 5:22pm On Oct 12, 2018
Calers:
Buhari till 2023.we yoruba still with u.

No let people here DAT ooo
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Share Hug (picture) by sorom4: 5:25pm On Oct 12, 2018
Pension thief Maina was declared wanted by the past government of Good luck Jonathan.

Maina came into Nigeria undetected by the security agencies at the airport, joined the civil service and was promoted by this government.

This happened under the watch of Mr Integrity, corruption fighting Buhari.

To add salt to the injury, Buahri's Minister of Justice and Attorney General with his permission went to court to block the investigation of that scandal after Premium Times exposed the scandal.

And you Buhari supporter has the audacity to call Atiku corrupt.

Look at yourself in the mirror and say after me" I know Im a hypocrite but I believe I can do better"
Copied
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Share Hug (picture) by globemoney: 5:31pm On Oct 12, 2018
MeanChris:

I say again, otolo gbagbuo gi
Ara gbuo gi there aniofia
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Share Hug (picture) by MeanChris(m): 5:33pm On Oct 12, 2018
globemoney:

Otolokitikpa gbasa gi there Ezi
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Share Hug (picture) by MeanChris(m): 5:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
globemoney:

Nkea bu nke unu grin grin grin
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Share Hug (picture) by RTSC: 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
Sirjamo:
I'd love to see how Atiku would sell Obi to the north, and make Yoruba abandon their own Osinbajo for him
Keep banking on Nigeria's disunity. After all, that is your only campaign strategy to win.

As if atiku is not the northerner running for president, or northerners are not intelligent enough to recognise a superior ticket.

You and your fellow agents of diabolic politics will be shocked in 2019.
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Share Hug (picture) by Boomark(m): 5:37pm On Oct 12, 2018
MeanChris:

Hahaha, bros easy
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Share Hug (picture) by globemoney: 5:38pm On Oct 12, 2018
MeanChris:

Nkea bu nke unu grin grin grin
Nkem bu nke anyi. If e pain you hug transformer and if Atiku no win grin grin
We dey watch
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Share Hug (picture) by globemoney: 5:38pm On Oct 12, 2018
MeanChris:

Nkita racha gi anyi. Okpo
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Share Hug (picture) by MeanChris(m): 5:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
globemoney:

Nkita racha gi anyi. Okpo

See painment

Otolo na enwero nne na nna gbabuo gi there, Ike nsi
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Share Hug (picture) by Sirjamo: 5:42pm On Oct 12, 2018
RTSC:

Keep banking on Nigeria's disunity. After all, that is your only campaign strategy to win.

As if atiku is not the northerner running for president, or northerners are not intelligent enough to recognise a superior ticket.

You and your fellow agents of diabolic politics will be shocked in 2019.
You people have been dividing Nigeria since 1966, from Nzeogu who led the first coup in Nigeria history to Ojukwu to Nwazurike to KANU who eventually ran away, in fact, even an unborn Igbo child is a potential agent of division
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Share Hug (picture) by globemoney: 5:43pm On Oct 12, 2018
MeanChris:

See painment

Otolo na enwero nne na nna gbabuo gi there, Ike nsi
Ezi don’t go and start campaigning for adaobi atiku. Anumpampa
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Share Hug (picture) by MeanChris(m): 5:45pm On Oct 12, 2018
globemoney:

Ezi don’t go and start campaigning for adaobi atiku. Anumpampa

Anyi ga-eme unu alu na 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

20,000 Defect From PDP To APC In Sokoto. Pics / President Buhari Nationwide Broadcast / Kano People Out To Warn Buhari And Ganduje Not To Tamper With Their Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.