Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,425 members, 7,853,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:50 AM

Atiku Makes First Promise To Nigerians If Elected President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Makes First Promise To Nigerians If Elected President (541 Views)

Atiku Makes U-turn Congratulates Buhari ,withdraws Election Petition (SEE SHOCKI / Atiku Makes A Zonal Homecoming #pdpgomberally #northeastforatiku / *why I Can’t Visit The U.S Now – Atiku Makes Fresh Revelation* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Atiku Makes First Promise To Nigerians If Elected President by sirequity(m): 6:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
Atiku Abubakar, the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has made his first promise to Nigeria of what he will do if elected president.

Mr Abubakar widely known as Atiku was a former vice president. He recently choosed his running mate for the 2019 presidential race.

Atiku, a former vice president, is expected to slug it out with incumbent President Muhammadu Buhari who is seeking a second term in office.

His former principal, Olusegun Obasanjo recently endorsed his candidacy.

For Atiku, his first promise is to appoint ministers immediately if he emerge the country’s leader.

He stated this on Friday in a tweet on his twitter handle.

“If Nigerians elect me as their President, I will NOT take 6 months before naming my cabinet,” Mr Atiku said.

“My cabinet will be ready before May 29, 2019, if by the grace of God, you elect me.

“Our country needs a decisive leader to Get Nigeria Working Again,” he added.

Mr Buhari when elected president appointed his minister six months after he took oath of office.

His action severally battered the nation’s economy and plunged the country into recession.

https://www.ngpolitics.com/atiku-makes-first-promise-to-nigeria-if-elected-president/
Re: Atiku Makes First Promise To Nigerians If Elected President by sirequity(m): 6:45pm On Oct 12, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Atiku Makes First Promise To Nigerians If Elected President by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 12, 2018
These guys means business unlike the lifeless one
Re: Atiku Makes First Promise To Nigerians If Elected President by ufuosman(m): 6:52pm On Oct 12, 2018
Nigeria will work again....... Atikulated2019
Re: Atiku Makes First Promise To Nigerians If Elected President by cogbuagu: 6:53pm On Oct 12, 2018
O
Re: Atiku Makes First Promise To Nigerians If Elected President by vanbonattel: 6:54pm On Oct 12, 2018
grin
Re: Atiku Makes First Promise To Nigerians If Elected President by meolaniyi(m): 6:55pm On Oct 12, 2018
ok
Re: Atiku Makes First Promise To Nigerians If Elected President by Mynd44: 6:56pm On Oct 12, 2018

(1)

BREAKING: Chief Debe Sylvester Ojukwu, First Son Of Biafran Leader Is Dead / Buhari's Photographer's Latest Instagram Post. / Political Spoil: The Hypocrisy Of Saraki's Audio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.