Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Fayose Presents Handover Notes To Head Of Service, Says He Is Ready For EFCC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Presents Handover Notes To Head Of Service, Says He Is Ready For EFCC (20034 Views)

Army Chief, Yahaya Attends Church Service, Says "We Will Destroy Insurgency" / Start Preparing Handover Notes, Ize-Iyamu Tells Obaseki / Wike Holds Thanksgiving Service, Says His Re-Election Is For Rivers People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Presents Handover Notes To Head Of Service, Says He Is Ready For EFCC by Mztarstrechy(m): 7:06pm On Oct 12, 2018
Ekiti State Governor Fayose has formally presented handing over note to the State Head of Service at a special Exco meeting.Speaking meeting,he said he will be available to answer questions concerning activities of his government.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfth0EsavxY

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/fayose-presents-handing-over-not-to.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Presents Handover Notes To Head Of Service, Says He Is Ready For EFCC by rossovu: 7:09pm On Oct 12, 2018
shocked like play like play this matter go die

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Presents Handover Notes To Head Of Service, Says He Is Ready For EFCC by olaolulazio(m): 1:27pm On Oct 13, 2018
Go in peace my son....

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Presents Handover Notes To Head Of Service, Says He Is Ready For EFCC by NCANTaskForce: 1:27pm On Oct 13, 2018
Gburugburu next grin
Re: Fayose Presents Handover Notes To Head Of Service, Says He Is Ready For EFCC by noble71(m): 1:27pm On Oct 13, 2018
grin The Oshomoko one. You are really ready for Buhari but that man got no chill. He always remember you called him 'Brain Dead'.

8 Likes

Re: Fayose Presents Handover Notes To Head Of Service, Says He Is Ready For EFCC by gen2briz(m): 1:27pm On Oct 13, 2018
Oya let the real drama begin...

The thing go be like...

Newspaper Headings on Wednesday

Fayose... I was at EFCC on Tuesday, their door was locked.

EFFC.... Up till now, we're still expecting Fayose to show up.

This drama go sweet ehnn ..

Let me know just be akitulating jejely..

8 Likes

Re: Fayose Presents Handover Notes To Head Of Service, Says He Is Ready For EFCC by AngelicBeing: 1:27pm On Oct 13, 2018
tongue

1 Like

Re: Fayose Presents Handover Notes To Head Of Service, Says He Is Ready For EFCC by Godsgift7837: 1:27pm On Oct 13, 2018
wink
Re: Fayose Presents Handover Notes To Head Of Service, Says He Is Ready For EFCC by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 13, 2018
With all his Political ruggedness, who would believed fayose could become a Born Again Christian

11 Likes

Re: Fayose Presents Handover Notes To Head Of Service, Says He Is Ready For EFCC by Obas101(m): 1:27pm On Oct 13, 2018
Yeye
Re: Fayose Presents Handover Notes To Head Of Service, Says He Is Ready For EFCC by akeentech(m): 1:28pm On Oct 13, 2018
Oshoko no dey fear

1 Like

Re: Fayose Presents Handover Notes To Head Of Service, Says He Is Ready For EFCC by Abdulnur(m): 1:28pm On Oct 13, 2018
why does it look like he wants to cry? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Presents Handover Notes To Head Of Service, Says He Is Ready For EFCC by onuebonyi: 1:28pm On Oct 13, 2018
Fayose my man. EFCC dey do gara gara

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Presents Handover Notes To Head Of Service, Says He Is Ready For EFCC by Obas101(m): 1:28pm On Oct 13, 2018
I pray yahaya bello get a treatment worse than this

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Presents Handover Notes To Head Of Service, Says He Is Ready For EFCC by figure007(m): 1:28pm On Oct 13, 2018
Re: Fayose Presents Handover Notes To Head Of Service, Says He Is Ready For EFCC by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 13, 2018
cool

fayose = nysc now your suffering continue'

1 Like

Re: Fayose Presents Handover Notes To Head Of Service, Says He Is Ready For EFCC by ATEAMS: 1:29pm On Oct 13, 2018
gallant politician
Re: Fayose Presents Handover Notes To Head Of Service, Says He Is Ready For EFCC by maxzzo1(m): 1:30pm On Oct 13, 2018
Not like Ameachi that refuse to handover anything to Wike ....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Presents Handover Notes To Head Of Service, Says He Is Ready For EFCC by Kelamma(m): 1:30pm On Oct 13, 2018
Drama king. Reality is setting in gradually. The umbrella of immunity is gone,now what?

If you embezzled the money of ekiti people and deprived the civil servants their daily bread, may God deprive you of peace.

If your hands are clean, I wish you well maka na "O ji offor ga ana"

1 Like

Re: Fayose Presents Handover Notes To Head Of Service, Says He Is Ready For EFCC by mandax: 1:31pm On Oct 13, 2018
Fayose must not be afraid of Buhari's EFCC.

Buhari who swore in Kaduna in 2001 that he wouldn't stop until Islamic Sharia Criminal codes are used all over Nigeria, a President Buhari of Nigeria is latent poison and time bomb for a multi religious country like Nigeria.
Buhari's time is fast running out

1 Like

Re: Fayose Presents Handover Notes To Head Of Service, Says He Is Ready For EFCC by Almaiga: 1:31pm On Oct 13, 2018
EFCC must ensure that, Fayose face Justice for all the Ekiti funds he stole. There shall be no mercy.

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Presents Handover Notes To Head Of Service, Says He Is Ready For EFCC by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 13, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Presents Handover Notes To Head Of Service, Says He Is Ready For EFCC by Roodez(m): 1:31pm On Oct 13, 2018
I'm sure this Fayose has done some dirty things but trying to play the victim game

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Presents Handover Notes To Head Of Service, Says He Is Ready For EFCC by Offpoint: 1:32pm On Oct 13, 2018
I don't how, but I'm gonna miss this man... not for anything but for all the headache he gave the current government.

I love you Mr. Fayose, Aka "I'm in pains" I'm gonna miss you, but kpormo will miss you most.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Presents Handover Notes To Head Of Service, Says He Is Ready For EFCC by SHOPPERS(m): 1:34pm On Oct 13, 2018
This film go long sha

Re: Fayose Presents Handover Notes To Head Of Service, Says He Is Ready For EFCC by jumpandpas(m): 1:34pm On Oct 13, 2018
If EFCC has something to offer they won't be making noise over this man's case.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Presents Handover Notes To Head Of Service, Says He Is Ready For EFCC by Balyz: 1:36pm On Oct 13, 2018
noble71:
grin The Oshomoko one. You are really ready for Buhari but that man got no chill. He always remember you called him 'Brain Dead'.
A 'brain dead' man will teach him the lesson of his life

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Presents Handover Notes To Head Of Service, Says He Is Ready For EFCC by tundeontop: 1:37pm On Oct 13, 2018
ola38:
Hello sir and ma in dis great
forum. please anyone who get
a spare phone of any type,
that he or she can please
bless me with. please help a
brother.with any phone u can.
pls my phone was stolen and
am not financially okay to
get anoda one bcus i dey for
school.
Please and thanks in advance
if u want to beg for money,kuku beg for money,
what's the meaning of this nonsense you're doing here? common sense made it clear that you post this with phone plus data..

stop embarrassing your family.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Now In The Hands Of Looters – Ali Modu Sheriff's Spokesman / Ramatu Tijjani Aliyu Empowers Mothers, Calls For Gender Friendly Environment / Deputy IG Of Police Slumps In Ikorodu Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.