Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,617 members, 7,955,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:10 PM

Oil And Gas Management Or Environmental And Biochemical Toxicology - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Oil And Gas Management Or Environmental And Biochemical Toxicology (5372 Views)

Chartered Institute Of Environmental And Public Health Management Of Nigeria / Supply Chain Management OR Project Management / M.sc. (business) Management Or An MBA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oil And Gas Management Or Environmental And Biochemical Toxicology by stephnina0(f): 6:27pm On Jul 13, 2010
Hello guys, i got two offers from two different schools in the UK and i am really confused on which to take. please which of the courses above do you think would enable me get a job in Nigeria after the masters degree program? Really need your advice or opinion.

Thanks. smiley
Re: Oil And Gas Management Or Environmental And Biochemical Toxicology by adejonny: 11:16pm On Jul 13, 2010
You certainly have more prospects in Nigeria with the O & G Mgt.
Re: Oil And Gas Management Or Environmental And Biochemical Toxicology by Darayola(m): 2:13pm On Jul 14, 2010
Pls, Does anyone know which company is recruiting Students for Industrial Attachment? I've searched places for IT attachment but to know avail, if u do, kindly notify me asap. Thank you.
Re: Oil And Gas Management Or Environmental And Biochemical Toxicology by Jussi(m): 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2010
Like someone rightly said, the Oil and gas management might be better if you would return to Nigeria on completion of your MSc. Even though you might earn a great deal of money on landing an employment, it is good to note that you may not enjoy as broad job prospects as in Environmental & Biochemical toxicology. The latter is just pretty broad at the start of the programme, but you would have to take a major either in Environmental or Biochemical toxicology. Usually, both majors are hardly ever combined even though they complement each other quite nicely considering that they are mostly laboratory oriented. However, Environmental toxicology is much relevant in today's world.

Now, considering that you would return home later, it's such a pain to find functional laboratories where you could run your experiments to advance your career. Overall, the choice is yours depending on where you would be based. I should mention that MSc degree in Environmental & Molecular toxicology is good but brings much better return at the end of your PhD.

May God direct you in your career choices.
Re: Oil And Gas Management Or Environmental And Biochemical Toxicology by stephnina0(f): 8:48pm On Jul 18, 2010
@ Jucci, thanks a whole bunch. The thing is if i take up Environmental n biochem toxicology, i may likely not practice it when i come back home. Can u please send me your email add so i can send u info about the courses.
Re: Oil And Gas Management Or Environmental And Biochemical Toxicology by Jussi(m): 9:56pm On Jul 18, 2010
email: sozoemena@hotmail.com
Re: Oil And Gas Management Or Environmental And Biochemical Toxicology by Ayenero: 1:12pm On Apr 09, 2013
Plz kindly send the info abt Environmental Toxicology to mike2hans@yahoo.com. I really want to know more on it. Thanks
Re: Oil And Gas Management Or Environmental And Biochemical Toxicology by omidan21: 12:26pm On May 05, 2013
Ayenero: Plz kindly send the info abt Environmental Toxicology to mike2hans@yahoo.com. I really want to know more on it. Thanks

Most Urgent Reply needed please on dis forum,I am abt going to get a change of course form Jamb from microbiology to Environmental management and toxicology,pls candid career advice needed.

(1) (Reply)

Assistance On Getting Into The Nigerian Foreign Service/academy / Pls Help With ICAN EXAM Status Check / Ogun Customs Gets New Comptroller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.