Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,510 members, 7,854,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:00 PM

Ini Edo Hangs Out With Uche Jombo (PHOTOS) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Hangs Out With Uche Jombo (PHOTOS) (33050 Views)

Jim Iyke: My Fight With Uche Maduagwu Was Orchestrated (Video) / Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu / Juliet Ibrahim Stuns As Host Of Glolafftafest2018 In Ghana, With Uche Jombo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Hangs Out With Uche Jombo (PHOTOS) by majamajic(m): 6:23am On Oct 13, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
2 Atikulated IGBOS.. Wa shere'..
My crushes before before
one is not from East
Re: Ini Edo Hangs Out With Uche Jombo (PHOTOS) by officialJP(m): 6:24am On Oct 13, 2018
Beauty fading grin grin cheesy
Re: Ini Edo Hangs Out With Uche Jombo (PHOTOS) by koresh: 6:32am On Oct 13, 2018
They've been friends for years
Re: Ini Edo Hangs Out With Uche Jombo (PHOTOS) by perdollar(m): 6:37am On Oct 13, 2018
one is married d other is divorced
Re: Ini Edo Hangs Out With Uche Jombo (PHOTOS) by Fentasy: 6:58am On Oct 13, 2018
There is funtime, and there is work time, Doing what they are good at.
Re: Ini Edo Hangs Out With Uche Jombo (PHOTOS) by kenodrill: 7:15am On Oct 13, 2018
The one nollywood babe who has made so much fortune via bleeping politicians...
Re: Ini Edo Hangs Out With Uche Jombo (PHOTOS) by Codebrain386247: 7:18am On Oct 13, 2018
When this gal go marry again abeg

Re: Ini Edo Hangs Out With Uche Jombo (PHOTOS) by francisMKD(m): 7:23am On Oct 13, 2018
Kingosytex:
ini is still as pretty as ever!!

her "big god" is really doing a good job

big god or big "rod"
Re: Ini Edo Hangs Out With Uche Jombo (PHOTOS) by ariesbull: 7:37am On Oct 13, 2018
Igbo babe with swag
Re: Ini Edo Hangs Out With Uche Jombo (PHOTOS) by Splasshhh(f): 7:52am On Oct 13, 2018
Pretty faces
Re: Ini Edo Hangs Out With Uche Jombo (PHOTOS) by kalu61(m): 7:57am On Oct 13, 2018
boss1310:
may be its me but Ini Edo looks different here
The banks just reminded me that today is my birthday,I always forget these things.Happy birthday to me
happy birthday. Hope you are atikulating
Re: Ini Edo Hangs Out With Uche Jombo (PHOTOS) by stevio(m): 7:57am On Oct 13, 2018
Are you their father?
Sunnah1:
Their wedding invitation is what am waiting for.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Hangs Out With Uche Jombo (PHOTOS) by NSK4U(m): 7:57am On Oct 13, 2018
ladies of substance more progress to them God bless nollywood
Re: Ini Edo Hangs Out With Uche Jombo (PHOTOS) by boss1310(m): 8:27am On Oct 13, 2018
kalu61:
happy birthday. Hope you are atikulating
damn straight
Re: Ini Edo Hangs Out With Uche Jombo (PHOTOS) by kingzephyr(m): 9:14am On Oct 13, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
2 Atikulated IGBOS.. Wa shere'..

My crushes before before

Ini Edo is not Igbo
Re: Ini Edo Hangs Out With Uche Jombo (PHOTOS) by Zamfara(m): 9:26am On Oct 13, 2018
Ini carry heavy something for back oh, nobody talk about it. That behind confirms it, she has Atikulated.
Re: Ini Edo Hangs Out With Uche Jombo (PHOTOS) by AmazingELixir: 9:36am On Oct 13, 2018
sLentlover7778:
Hope say dem don Aticulate?? I only deal with people way sabi road.. is either you Aticulate or Aticulate that's the only two option on ground now..

#Atiku2019

Seems you've appointment yourself as Atiku's online campaign manager.

I only prays he remembers you during the time of harvest, that is ofcourse if locusts and sweeping flash flood doesn't ruin the harvest party.
Re: Ini Edo Hangs Out With Uche Jombo (PHOTOS) by AmazingELixir: 9:39am On Oct 13, 2018
boss1310:
may be its me but Ini Edo looks different here
The banks just reminded me that today is my birthday,I always forget these things.Happy birthday to me

grin

Happy birthday to you bruv...the size of the pocket determines what is remembered are what is deliberately forgotten this days..
Re: Ini Edo Hangs Out With Uche Jombo (PHOTOS) by papadoculus(m): 9:44am On Oct 13, 2018
INI Edo's shape is za bomb
Re: Ini Edo Hangs Out With Uche Jombo (PHOTOS) by Rajosh(m): 10:38am On Oct 13, 2018
Sunnah1:
Their wedding invitation is what am waiting for.
Uche Jimbo is married now
Re: Ini Edo Hangs Out With Uche Jombo (PHOTOS) by sLentlover7778(m): 10:51am On Oct 13, 2018
AmazingELixir:

Seems you've appointment yourself as Atiku's online campaign manager.

I only prays he remembers you during the time of harvest, that is ofcourse if locusts and sweeping flash flood doesn't ruin the harvest party.

I broke up with my girlfriend because she supported Jonathan in 2015, if only I had listen to her..
I don't want to make the same mistake again even the bible say it... Affliction will not rise the second time..
#Atiku2019 is God sent take it or take it.. Nothing can stop me from voting and supporting him come 2019.

#Atiku2019
Re: Ini Edo Hangs Out With Uche Jombo (PHOTOS) by Benzinoooo: 11:38am On Oct 13, 2018
Ini not looking as gud as she used 2...or mayb d hairstyle is not suitable for ha face-shape. Even d make-up couldn't save ha cos it has it's limit

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Steven Spielberg Is Clueless About Nollywood Queen Omotola Jalade-ekeinde / Photos From Halima Abubakar 34th Birthday Party / Yvonne Nelson, Jackie Appiah, Yvonne Okoro, Lydia Forson, Ama McBrown Step Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.