Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,124 members, 7,828,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

The Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries (35926 Views)

The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport / The Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries / Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries by ahmEenu(m): 9:46am On Oct 13, 2018
write2obi:
Abu Dhabi and Dubai listed as different countries
op receive sense.
MOST NIGERIANS THINK DUBAI IS A COUNTRY.. SMH
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries by omoadeleye(m): 9:47am On Oct 13, 2018
I came to see Dubia as the highest and am not disappointed
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 13, 2018
Would I rather not commit a crime to have a ride with the German police?
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries by foreshore(m): 9:48am On Oct 13, 2018
AutoJoshNG:
When you talk about the amazing car collections used by the police, Dubai would always dominate because they have a lot of luxury cars in their police fleet.

We are here for the most expensive cars used by the police of various countries and not just Dubai. These countries ensure they give their police powerful cars that can be able to keep up to chase anything moving on road.

Below are the most expensive police cars used in various countries.

1. United States:

The most expensive car in the United States police fleet is Dodge Charger, Police Interceptor. The price of this police car is $46,000. This is the iconic police car in the United States. No doubt you’ve seen one in one of the Hollywood’s movies.

2. Australia:

Australia has the Lotus Exige as the most expensive car in their police fleet. The price of the car is $84,300. The country had a deal with Lotus Car Company and they bought several cars from them for their police.

3. Austria:

Porsche 911 is the most expensive car in their fleet. It is sold for $99,ooo. In case they catch a thief, where are they going to put him/her?

4. Abu Dhabi:

The Arab country has a Nissan GT-R as their most expensive police cars. The price is $100,000. This is one of the most aggressive cars ever produced by Nissan.

5. Qatar:

They went for the Porsche Panamera. The price is at $175,000. That’s a very powerful car right there.

6. South Africa:

They are the only African country that made it to this list. They have Lamborghini Gallardo in their police fleet. The price for the car is $248,000.

7. italy:

The South Africans and the Italians have like minds. They went for the Lamborghini as well. The cost is still $248,000. It’s another privilege that the car is manufactured in the country.

8. England:

The English men have the Lamborghini Murcielago in their police fleet and its price is $380,000. Mayweather have one of this.

9. Germany:

The Germans picked their very own German machine. A Mercedes Brabus Rocket CLS that is priced for $580,000.
The car had a world record in 2006 as the fastest saloon street legal car. It has a top speed of 227mph.

10. Dubai:

This country is the king in the game of luxury cars. They have the Bugatti Veyron that is priced at $2.5 million. This is one of the numerous supercars in their fleet. They already have plans to add Bugatti Chiron to their fleet.

https://autojosh.com/the-most-expensive-police-car-in-various-countries/

Re: The Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 13, 2018
ahnie:
Nigerian police Chaim on you grin > grin grin

Its only in Nigeria you'd see a police man doing conductor in that their rickety isuzu van.

Happy birthday madam
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries by DammyGbade(m): 9:50am On Oct 13, 2018
We no need good cars joor... Na animals we dey safeguard... Though, they're our friends.

Re: The Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries by OttHin: 9:52am On Oct 13, 2018
Our own police motor is still the best;
Enough space for ole people 'em dey.
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries by IbrahimDamola: 9:54am On Oct 13, 2018
Booharii don finish this country. See our police cars as be like Abattoir motor.
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries by ubox: 9:54am On Oct 13, 2018
elitejosef:
Nigeria and Dubai who get money pass?
That's not a fair comparison, that's like asking if a state has more money than country( tho some actually have). A better comparison will be who has more money between Nigeria and united Arab Emirates because Dubai is not a country but Nigeria is. Even if Nigeria has more money than the UAE, it's population size is humongous so the money might not be really felt compared to the UAE. It's just like sharing 1000 within 500 people(Nigeria), and sharing 1000 within 50 people(UAE)

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries by Mistadora01(m): 10:00am On Oct 13, 2018
Na just car alone go do make u join police for that side
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries by kfasian: 10:01am On Oct 13, 2018
Check out Nigerian Police Best car Hahahahaha..! Buhari..!

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries by MicroSweet(m): 10:02am On Oct 13, 2018
BlessMySoul:
Nice one. But I know already Naija will never be here.

Please read my signature.
What's your location? Are you a dealer? otherwise, why did you put it up for sale?
I dropped you a msg on WhatsApp
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries by Myself2(m): 10:07am On Oct 13, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
I wonder where this article was plagiarized from... Nigerians and copy copy

I tire ooo, and he said Dubai is a country
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries by Splasshhh(f): 10:16am On Oct 13, 2018
How does that improve security in the country
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries by eleko1: 10:18am On Oct 13, 2018
BlessMySoul:

how much
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries by BruncleZuma: 10:19am On Oct 13, 2018
The list changes dramatically once you change the topic to "Police Forces with Fleets of Luxury Patrol Vehicles"...Qatar, Dubai, Abu Dhabi we dey see una ooo.
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries by Entom(m): 10:20am On Oct 13, 2018
Nigerian's own is the one Dangote gave them
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries by BruncleZuma: 10:20am On Oct 13, 2018
Myself2:

I tire ooo, and he said Dubai is a country
It is a country (Emirate) on it's own and also a part of the United Arab Emirates (UAE).

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries by crazygod(m): 10:21am On Oct 13, 2018
Make them just arrest person go dey hungry person
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries by shogsman(m): 10:22am On Oct 13, 2018
I've seen npf use a range rover and hummer.so no bashing please.

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries by wethebest(m): 10:25am On Oct 13, 2018
BlessMySoul:

Location?
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries by elninowaxzy(m): 10:38am On Oct 13, 2018
guttentag:
God bless Nigeria
do u you want to steal or buy , u better reason before u talk .lazy Nigeria
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries by Culin(f): 10:42am On Oct 13, 2018
Lord! When my country's police can't even afford fuel for thier kabu kabu.
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries by guttentag(m): 10:44am On Oct 13, 2018
elninowaxzy:
do u you want to steal or buy , u better reason before u talk .lazy Nigeria

who is this one?
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries by ahnie: 10:45am On Oct 13, 2018
Earthbound:

Happy birthday madam

Thank you sire!
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries by theoldpretender(m): 10:51am On Oct 13, 2018
ahnie:
Nigerian police Chaim on you grin > grin grin

Its only in Nigeria you'd see a police man doing conductor in that their rickety isuzu van.

Okay...so let us buy some Dodge Police Interceptors...at least ten per state for we country....and watch as the budget for the police finishes...meanwhile we have not yet talked about maintenance costs, spare parts....which would be more expensive because....

Let's be honest, all those countries on the list have one thing in common...higher tax rates than Nigeria. If you want something better than the ancient hilux we are driving....then pay higher taxes, and stop chanting Atikulated or Sai Baba...

By the way, the Toyota Hilux that is the backbone of our Police....that car has a very very tough engine. And it lasts long. And it is cheap. And easy to fix. Better bargain for a poor country like Nigeria, eh.?
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:59am On Oct 13, 2018
durubennie:
Okay
We use hilux in nigeria
Price 100 - 300k
Model 1996

Na dis kind tin dey wan use chase thief

For we Naija road?

Yes o!
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries by jaxxy(m): 11:09am On Oct 13, 2018
Splasshhh:
How does that improve security in the country

I was going to say when the police force is well funded they get the best training and equipments to deal with insecurity bt I just realized SA even with their Lamborghini have one of the worst crime rates in Africa undecided

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries by omoh17(m): 11:12am On Oct 13, 2018
BlessMySoul:

how much
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries by doskie(m): 11:13am On Oct 13, 2018
durubennie:
Okay
We use hilux in nigeria
Price 100 - 300k
Model 1996

Na dis kind tin dey wan use chase thief
abeg bros... if you see hilux of 800k, halla me.
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries by emonkey(m): 11:20am On Oct 13, 2018
AutoJoshNG:
When you talk about the amazing car collections used by the police, Dubai would always dominate because they have a lot of luxury cars in their police fleet.

We are here for the most expensive cars used by the police of various countries and not just Dubai. These countries ensure they give their police powerful cars that can be able to keep up to chase anything moving on road.

Below are the most expensive police cars used in various countries.

1. United States:

The most expensive car in the United States police fleet is Dodge Charger, Police Interceptor. The price of this police car is $46,000. This is the iconic police car in the United States. No doubt you’ve seen one in one of the Hollywood’s movies.

2. Australia:

Australia has the Lotus Exige as the most expensive car in their police fleet. The price of the car is $84,300. The country had a deal with Lotus Car Company and they bought several cars from them for their police.

3. Austria:

Porsche 911 is the most expensive car in their fleet. It is sold for $99,ooo. In case they catch a thief, where are they going to put him/her?

4. Abu Dhabi:

The Arab country has a Nissan GT-R as their most expensive police cars. The price is $100,000. This is one of the most aggressive cars ever produced by Nissan.

5. Qatar:

They went for the Porsche Panamera. The price is at $175,000. That’s a very powerful car right there.

6. South Africa:

They are the only African country that made it to this list. They have Lamborghini Gallardo in their police fleet. The price for the car is $248,000.

7. italy:

The South Africans and the Italians have like minds. They went for the Lamborghini as well. The cost is still $248,000. It’s another privilege that the car is manufactured in the country.

8. England:

The English men have the Lamborghini Murcielago in their police fleet and its price is $380,000. Mayweather have one of this.

9. Germany:

The Germans picked their very own German machine. A Mercedes Brabus Rocket CLS that is priced for $580,000.
The car had a world record in 2006 as the fastest saloon street legal car. It has a top speed of 227mph.

10. Dubai:

This country is the king in the game of luxury cars. They have the Bugatti Veyron that is priced at $2.5 million. This is one of the numerous supercars in their fleet. They already have plans to add Bugatti Chiron to their fleet.

https://autojosh.com/the-most-expensive-police-car-in-various-countries/

Dubai is NOT a country.
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries by tunary(m): 11:25am On Oct 13, 2018
guttentag:
God bless Nigeria
bless or curse

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Scam Of 6 Months Nigerian Used Cars For Sale / For N6.5m, Would You Buy This Burnt Lamborghini Murcielago Or A New Kia Picanto? / Let's Encourage DIY: Operation Show Your DIY Tools.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.