Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

The Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries (35923 Views)

The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport / The Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries / Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries by AbujaBlue: 11:26am On Oct 13, 2018
Most of these police cars are just used for image events - e.g. taken to show school kids, media events, career fairs to encourage recruits. The one exception to that is the Dodge Charger, which is used by several US law enforcement agencies. $46k is not much compared to the others on this list.

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries by tunary(m): 11:28am On Oct 13, 2018
Ibcrown:
Dubai police should come n arrest me in their Bugatti
just because you want to enter bughatti you want them to arrest you, chia poverty get grade true true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries by macello4(m): 11:30am On Oct 13, 2018
Ayt27:
Omo all this country don chop ooo,
See exotic cars on police force,
Do you know how many hilux only that Porsche Panamera can buy?

We sef go reach there for Nigeria!
dey there they dream. To pay minimum wages of 50k na problem. Na to buy exotic cars for bribe collector remain.
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries by kingjoe(m): 12:28pm On Oct 13, 2018
Nigeria is a poor country.our population is just way above our earnings. we have more pressing needs than police cars.
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 13, 2018
Dubai is now a country?
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries by Susu888(m): 12:45pm On Oct 13, 2018
durubennie:
Okay
We use hilux in nigeria
Price 100 - 300k
Model 1996

Na dis kind tin dey wan use chase thief

Bros why u dey vex now??!!
For naija even our traffic jam is more than enough to catch thieves! We no even get place make them race escape through!!! My father land cool
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries by techstack: 12:56pm On Oct 13, 2018
Ceremonial cars
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries by kals4luv990(m): 1:10pm On Oct 13, 2018
durubennie:
Okay
We use hilux in nigeria
Price 100 - 300k
Model 1996

our Hilux is the strongest car on Earth..i go swear say some of those hilux cars see our grandpapa dem for der youth wink
durubennie:
Okay
We use hilux in nigeria
Price 100 - 300k
Model 1996

our Hilux is the strongest car on Earth..i go swear say some of those hilux cars see our grandpapa dem for der youth
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries by deebrownneymar: 1:30pm On Oct 13, 2018
I knew Dubai would top them all. Meanwhile I'm shocked SA made the list. Nice one.
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries by sunnedee2: 1:30pm On Oct 13, 2018
ahnie:
Nigerian police Chaim on you grin > grin grin

Its only in Nigeria you'd see a police man doing conductor in that their rickety isuzu van.

Shame... Not chaim
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries by thatniceguy: 1:36pm On Oct 13, 2018
AutoJoshNG:
When you talk about the amazing car collections used by the police, Dubai would always dominate because they have a lot of luxury cars in their police fleet.

We are here for the most expensive cars used by the police of various countries and not just Dubai. These countries ensure they give their police powerful cars that can be able to keep up to chase anything moving on road.

Below are the most expensive police cars used in various countries.

1. United States:

The most expensive car in the United States police fleet is Dodge Charger, Police Interceptor. The price of this police car is $46,000. This is the iconic police car in the United States. No doubt you’ve seen one in one of the Hollywood’s movies.

2. Australia:

Australia has the Lotus Exige as the most expensive car in their police fleet. The price of the car is $84,300. The country had a deal with Lotus Car Company and they bought several cars from them for their police.

3. Austria:

Porsche 911 is the most expensive car in their fleet. It is sold for $99,ooo. In case they catch a thief, where are they going to put him/her?

4. Abu Dhabi:

The Arab country has a Nissan GT-R as their most expensive police cars. The price is $100,000. This is one of the most aggressive cars ever produced by Nissan.

5. Qatar:

They went for the Porsche Panamera. The price is at $175,000. That’s a very powerful car right there.

6. South Africa:

They are the only African country that made it to this list. They have Lamborghini Gallardo in their police fleet. The price for the car is $248,000.

7. italy:

The South Africans and the Italians have like minds. They went for the Lamborghini as well. The cost is still $248,000. It’s another privilege that the car is manufactured in the country.

8. England:

The English men have the Lamborghini Murcielago in their police fleet and its price is $380,000. Mayweather have one of this.

9. Germany:

The Germans picked their very own German machine. A Mercedes Brabus Rocket CLS that is priced for $580,000.
The car had a world record in 2006 as the fastest saloon street legal car. It has a top speed of 227mph.

10. Dubai:

This country is the king in the game of luxury cars. They have the Bugatti Veyron that is priced at $2.5 million. This is one of the numerous supercars in their fleet. They already have plans to add Bugatti Chiron to their fleet.

https://autojosh.com/the-most-expensive-police-car-in-various-countries/

Abu Dhabi and Dubai are both Emirates in UAE.... United Arab Emirates.. they are not countries as you put it.
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries by pakingzzzz: 2:13pm On Oct 13, 2018
So bad
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries by ahnie: 4:18pm On Oct 13, 2018
sunnedee2:

Shame... Not chaim

I spelt it with intent....thanks
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries by Ejjis(m): 4:46pm On Oct 13, 2018
Dubai is a city like Lagos not a country. point of correction......Abu Dhabi and Dubai are cities in United Arab Emirates....
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 13, 2018
ahnie:
Nigerian police Chaim on you grin > grin grin

Its only in Nigeria you'd see a police man doing conductor in that their rickety isuzu van.

Lol...happy birthday, and what part of Asaba do you live?
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries by ahnie: 5:25pm On Oct 13, 2018
legitimatefrank1:
Lol...happy birthday, and what part of Asaba do you live?

Opposite infant Jesus academy....anwai road.
And you?
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 13, 2018
ahnie:

Opposite infant Jesus academy....anwai road. And you?
wow I live at infant Jesus too, Stella Lawrence junction
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries by ahnie: 5:37pm On Oct 13, 2018
[quote author=legitimatefrank1 post=72055303] wow I live at infant Jesus too, Stella Lawrence junction[/.
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 13, 2018
ahnie:

We're neighbours then...small world....i live in terapriye street that z housing deeperlife church.
Lol abi...I come chop cake o
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries by ahnie: 6:33pm On Oct 13, 2018
legitimatefrank1:
Lol abi...I come chop cake o

Lolz...enjoying a cool outing with le hubs n the kids...hop in there z still space for one.
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 13, 2018
ahnie:

Lolz...enjoying a cool outing with le hubs n the kids...hop in there z still space for one.
Ai...I don't know there
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries by beresponsible(m): 7:58pm On Oct 13, 2018
rock003:

Imagine the way you spelt Shame undecided
na ibibio boy. Chaim on you
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries by Pat081: 6:31am On Oct 14, 2018
Groovenaija360:
It will not be well with Buhari undecided

See Nigeria Police car
it is Buhari will tell dos useless people how to use d cars Wot is the work of C.P, AIG,DPO in every state and I know every state governor always gv dem cars or trucks 4 dia use , so Buhari is old to be ur great grandfather and is any of ur family b to wer he is today?
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries by Groovenaija360(m): 9:08am On Oct 14, 2018
Pat081:
it is Buhari will tell dos useless people how to use d cars Wot is the work of C.P, AIG,DPO in every state and I know every state governor always gv dem cars or trucks 4 dia use , so Buhari is old to be ur great grandfather and is any of ur family b to wer he is today?

Shut up

Go and brush your mouth
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries by Pat081: 12:37pm On Oct 14, 2018
Groovenaija360:

Shut up

Go and brush your mouth
thanks I hv done dat b4 I quote u mumu
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries by guttentag(m): 2:44pm On Oct 14, 2018
tunary:
bless or curse

we will get there bro
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries by sunnedee2: 3:05pm On Oct 14, 2018
ahnie:

I spelt it with intent....thanks

Oh. My bad.
Have a nice Sunday!
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries by ahnie: 3:44pm On Oct 14, 2018
sunnedee2:

Oh. My bad.
Have a nice Sunday!

You're welcome
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries by tck2000(m): 10:40pm On Jul 27, 2019
lovely

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Specially Constructed Vehicle Spotted In Benue (Photos) / The Scam Of 6 Months Nigerian Used Cars For Sale / For N6.5m, Would You Buy This Burnt Lamborghini Murcielago Or A New Kia Picanto?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.