Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

NYSC: Buhari Expecting Resignation Of Adebayo Shittu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NYSC: Buhari Expecting Resignation Of Adebayo Shittu (17470 Views)

Nigerians React To APC Disqualification Of Adebayo Shittu / Nigerians React To Adebayo Shittu's NYSC Skipping Scandal / Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: Buhari Expecting Resignation Of Adebayo Shittu by peaceland(m): 12:21pm On Oct 13, 2018

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Buhari Expecting Resignation Of Adebayo Shittu by akigbemaru: 12:37pm On Oct 13, 2018
nairalaila:
President Buhari is reportedly expecting the resignation of Minister of Communications, Alhaji Adebayo Shittu, who failed to participate in the NYSC scheme after his graduation from the University of Ife (now Obafemi Awolowo University), Osun State.

According to Punch's sources, Adebayo Shittu who was recently disqualified from participating in the APC gubernatorial primaries in Oyo State because he had no NYSC certificate, was told by to do the “needful” by President Buhari.

The source further stated that President Buhari had made it clear that the minister did not have to wait for him (the President) to act, before doing the proper thing in this instance.

“The truth is that the President has made his position known to the minister and there are witnesses.

“What the President said was that people should not be waiting for him to act the way he did in the case of a former Minister of Finance (Mrs Kemi Adeosun) before they do what is needful.

“I am sure he is very clear on the matter the way he addressed the issue, and the minister understands this" the source said.

However when the Minister was contacted and asked if the President had asked him to do the needful on the matter, Shittu said, “I am hearing that from you.”

https://lailasnews.com/nysc-buhari-expecting-resignation-of-adebayo-shittu/

Re: NYSC: Buhari Expecting Resignation Of Adebayo Shittu by hush15: 12:37pm On Oct 13, 2018
nairalaila:
President Buhari is reportedly expecting the resignation of Minister of Communications, Alhaji Adebayo Shittu, who failed to participate in the NYSC scheme after his graduation from the University of Ife (now Obafemi Awolowo University), Osun State.

According to Punch's sources, Adebayo Shittu who was recently disqualified from participating in the APC gubernatorial primaries in Oyo State because he had no NYSC certificate, was told by to do the “needful” by President Buhari.

The source further stated that President Buhari had made it clear that the minister did not have to wait for him (the President) to act, before doing the proper thing in this instance.

“The truth is that the President has made his position known to the minister and there are witnesses.

“What the President said was that people should not be waiting for him to act the way he did in the case of a former Minister of Finance (Mrs Kemi Adeosun) before they do what is needful.

“I am sure he is very clear on the matter the way he addressed the issue, and the minister understands this" the source said.

However when the Minister was contacted and asked if the President had asked him to do the needful on the matter, Shittu said, “I am hearing that from you.”

https://lailasnews.com/nysc-buhari-expecting-resignation-of-adebayo-shittu/

Anybody that is still expecting Buhari to be president in 2019, Amadiaoha you know what to do now, rain your thunder on them biko....

imagine, this cow we have as president is expecting a reaignation letter when he should have fired his eeeeediot... abi is he no longer the commander in chief again ni

God forbid this man rule us again, wetin them go use our eyes seen ehn...
Re: NYSC: Buhari Expecting Resignation Of Adebayo Shittu by akigbemaru: 12:38pm On Oct 13, 2018
tuoyoojo:
it took 6 months to appoint these "saints ", they passed the DSS screening, and still its one case of forgery after another.

by the way, who help me see godwill akpaboi and Adams oshomole

e get something very very important then I wan tell them
Re: NYSC: Buhari Expecting Resignation Of Adebayo Shittu by hush15: 12:39pm On Oct 13, 2018
post=72036316:
Our President will see that the right thing will be done at the end of it all.

God bless our PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI

Naija politics.
No permanent friends, no permanent enemies.
95% of them, looking for what to steal and steal and steal again.........

Yes, i believe he will when he gets to daura.... will you keep kwayet...
Re: NYSC: Buhari Expecting Resignation Of Adebayo Shittu by bejeria101(m): 12:41pm On Oct 13, 2018
Dullar.d keep waiting baba slow mo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba May Determine Who Wins The Presidency In 2015 / 30 Retired Senior Police Officers Drag Force, Presidency To Court / Over 5000 Bags Of Rice Rots Away In Nigerian Customs Warehouse.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.