Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Angelica Aboderin: Stella Damasus' Daughter's 16th Birthday (Throwback Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angelica Aboderin: Stella Damasus' Daughter's 16th Birthday (Throwback Photos) (30141 Views)

Segun Arinze Celebrates His Wife, Julie, On Her 52nd Birthday (Throwback Photos) / Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) / Davido's Late Mum, Ademola Adeleke At Dele Momodu's Son's 1st Birthday(Throwback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angelica Aboderin: Stella Damasus' Daughter's 16th Birthday (Throwback Photos) by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:12am On Oct 13, 2018
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Actress, Stella Damasus‘ daughter, Angelica, has turned 16 years old today.

The proud mum shared throwback photos of her baby girl on IG and wrote:

'As my daughter Angelica @angelicatooni turns 16 today, my gratitude goes to my almighty father in heaven. Thank you Lord for blessing me with an amazingly beautiful, highly intelligent, extremely talented, super mature, kind, respectful, loving and caring daughter. She is as angelic as her name Angelica. I love you so much "bebe", you mean the world to me. You have brought so much joy, laughter and peace to my life. You have been a friend and confidant, a wonderful daughter and gist partner. May God bless, guide and protect you. May he grant your heart desires and may you find favor everywhere you go. You will grow up to be a powerful woman who will make a great impact in the world. Thank you for loving God and being such a decent girl. As you have honored me and made me a proud mum, so will your own children love, celebrate, honor and respect you. Happy birthday my sweetheart.'

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bo3KGroj8LG/?hl=en

Re: Angelica Aboderin: Stella Damasus' Daughter's 16th Birthday (Throwback Photos) by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:12am On Oct 13, 2018
Happy Birthday To Momma's Look Alike cool

Visit here for more photos >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/10/actress-stella-damascus-celebrates-daughter-throwback-photos.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Angelica Aboderin: Stella Damasus' Daughter's 16th Birthday (Throwback Photos) by Holuwahyomzzy: 7:15am On Oct 13, 2018
HBD!

1 Like

Re: Angelica Aboderin: Stella Damasus' Daughter's 16th Birthday (Throwback Photos) by youngest85(m): 7:16am On Oct 13, 2018
Grooming of another olosho

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Angelica Aboderin: Stella Damasus' Daughter's 16th Birthday (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 13, 2018
youngest85:
O.D.E

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angelica Aboderin: Stella Damasus' Daughter's 16th Birthday (Throwback Photos) by phintohlar(f): 7:27am On Oct 13, 2018
youngest85:
and your own daughter will be what oh?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angelica Aboderin: Stella Damasus' Daughter's 16th Birthday (Throwback Photos) by youngest85(m): 7:31am On Oct 13, 2018
phintohlar:
No wonder, your pp said it all

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angelica Aboderin: Stella Damasus' Daughter's 16th Birthday (Throwback Photos) by phintohlar(f): 7:33am On Oct 13, 2018
youngest85:

No wonder, your pp said it all
ofcos i was expecting you to say that, and thank goodness u proved me right, better pikin

2 Likes

Re: Angelica Aboderin: Stella Damasus' Daughter's 16th Birthday (Throwback Photos) by youngberry001(m): 7:38am On Oct 13, 2018
This mama can cry a river befor in a movie grin small tin now she go dey cry like one month old baby cheesy i dey fear sef may she no come cry for d first pix

happy cry birthday to her lovely cute daughter wish her long life nd prosperity. grin

1 Like

Re: Angelica Aboderin: Stella Damasus' Daughter's 16th Birthday (Throwback Photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 9:24am On Oct 13, 2018
This one hell of beauty

Make cash by selling airtime to us at juicy rates.

Also come for cheap data.

Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked

See over 723 testimonies from members here below.

Nkea bu nke anyi.
042 Amaka.
Otu Onicha amakazi
Re: Angelica Aboderin: Stella Damasus' Daughter's 16th Birthday (Throwback Photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 10:12am On Oct 13, 2018
Where is bobrisky??
Re: Angelica Aboderin: Stella Damasus' Daughter's 16th Birthday (Throwback Photos) by chrischukszy01(m): 11:15am On Oct 13, 2018
youngest85:
Idiot!

6 Likes

Re: Angelica Aboderin: Stella Damasus' Daughter's 16th Birthday (Throwback Photos) by AgroKonzult: 11:17am On Oct 13, 2018
Lol
Re: Angelica Aboderin: Stella Damasus' Daughter's 16th Birthday (Throwback Photos) by Jaykolo10(m): 11:19am On Oct 13, 2018
youngest85:

8 Likes

Re: Angelica Aboderin: Stella Damasus' Daughter's 16th Birthday (Throwback Photos) by Thegamingorca(m): 11:19am On Oct 13, 2018
phintohlar:
ofcos i was expecting you to say that, and thank goodness u proved me right, better pikin
angry wow you are you a pretty olosho
Re: Angelica Aboderin: Stella Damasus' Daughter's 16th Birthday (Throwback Photos) by venetsmedia: 11:20am On Oct 13, 2018
Re: Angelica Aboderin: Stella Damasus' Daughter's 16th Birthday (Throwback Photos) by Thegamingorca(m): 11:21am On Oct 13, 2018
Re: Angelica Aboderin: Stella Damasus' Daughter's 16th Birthday (Throwback Photos) by visijo(m): 11:21am On Oct 13, 2018
The worst relationship breakup is the one announced by the gateman, He will be like, ' Oga say make I no open gate for you na...

1 Like

Re: Angelica Aboderin: Stella Damasus' Daughter's 16th Birthday (Throwback Photos) by highchief1: 11:23am On Oct 13, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Actress, Stella Damasus‘ daughter, Angelica, has turned 16 years old today.

The proud mum shared throwback photos of her baby girl on IG and wrote:

'As my daughter Angelica @angelicatooni turns 16 today, my gratitude goes to my almighty father in heaven. Thank you Lord for blessing me with an amazingly beautiful, highly intelligent, extremely talented, super mature, kind, respectful, loving and caring daughter. She is as angelic as her name Angelica. I love you so much "bebe", you mean the world to me. You have brought so much joy, laughter and peace to my life. You have been a friend and confidant, a wonderful daughter and gist partner. May God bless, guide and protect you. May he grant your heart desires and may you find favor everywhere you go. You will grow up to be a powerful woman who will make a great impact in the world. Thank you for loving God and being such a decent girl. As you have honored me and made me a proud mum, so will your own children love, celebrate, honor and respect you. Happy birthday my sweetheart.'

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bo3KGroj8LG/?hl=en
this my cousin that marries anyhow
Re: Angelica Aboderin: Stella Damasus' Daughter's 16th Birthday (Throwback Photos) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 11:25am On Oct 13, 2018
phintohlar:

You've a great future behind you @profilepix

Lovely

2 Likes

Re: Angelica Aboderin: Stella Damasus' Daughter's 16th Birthday (Throwback Photos) by cooldipo(m): 11:26am On Oct 13, 2018
How time flies!
Re: Angelica Aboderin: Stella Damasus' Daughter's 16th Birthday (Throwback Photos) by Holiegrail2: 11:29am On Oct 13, 2018
my celebrity crush. Happy Birthday to her daughter.
Re: Angelica Aboderin: Stella Damasus' Daughter's 16th Birthday (Throwback Photos) by daddytime(m): 11:29am On Oct 13, 2018
Cutie kid...happy birthday to her and mine who'd be turning 16 next weekend too in advance.

Enjoy your day..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angelica Aboderin: Stella Damasus' Daughter's 16th Birthday (Throwback Photos) by Danelo(m): 11:31am On Oct 13, 2018
One of Nigeria's true beauty.
No makeup she go still fyn

1 Like

Re: Angelica Aboderin: Stella Damasus' Daughter's 16th Birthday (Throwback Photos) by NotBeenPaid: 11:32am On Oct 13, 2018
Jaykolo10:

I chopped ban the day I used this meme on a Nairaland controversial mod!

1 Like

Re: Angelica Aboderin: Stella Damasus' Daughter's 16th Birthday (Throwback Photos) by duduade: 11:32am On Oct 13, 2018
I just hope you explained reasons for hopping from one person to another
Re: Angelica Aboderin: Stella Damasus' Daughter's 16th Birthday (Throwback Photos) by tobillionaire(m): 11:33am On Oct 13, 2018
FortifiedCity:
O.D.E
you mean Ordinary Differential Equation

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Mary Remmy Njoku's Children / Wale At Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding (Photo) / OAP Dami Shares Story Of How Her Friend Ruined Her Life With A HIV Infected Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.