Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,369 members, 7,861,015 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:00 PM

‘buhari Doesn't Pay Me As The Spokesperson Of His Campaign Organization’- Keyamo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘buhari Doesn't Pay Me As The Spokesperson Of His Campaign Organization’- Keyamo (458 Views)

Why Buhari Doesn't Wear Face-Mask - Lauretta Onochie / Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message / "If President Buhari Doesn't Win 2019 Election I Will Kill Myself" - Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘buhari Doesn't Pay Me As The Spokesperson Of His Campaign Organization’- Keyamo by Mrsoundoro(m): 8:42am On Oct 13, 2018
Festus Keyamo says he has not been paid a dime as the spokesperson of the Buhari campaign organization.

Keyamo in a recent interview said he does not also collect gifts in any form as he speaks on Buhari’s re-election.

The human rights lawyer also stated that even if PDP fields all its 13 presidential aspirants, President Buhari would beat them mercilessly in the 2019 election.

Watch clips from the interview below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1MoXYsZnkQ

Source: https://www.dailynaija.com/post/buhari-does-not-pay-me-as-the-spokesperson-of-his-campaign-organization-festus-keyamo
lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: ‘buhari Doesn't Pay Me As The Spokesperson Of His Campaign Organization’- Keyamo by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:43am On Oct 13, 2018
grin
Re: ‘buhari Doesn't Pay Me As The Spokesperson Of His Campaign Organization’- Keyamo by CodeTemplar: 8:44am On Oct 13, 2018
Fo.olish character, as a lawyer who knows the law and realize Oyedepo has the right to political association but ended up attacking him because of the insecurity his presence gives Buhari.
Re: ‘buhari Doesn't Pay Me As The Spokesperson Of His Campaign Organization’- Keyamo by palmerteresha(m): 8:44am On Oct 13, 2018
If you want Tomtom sat nav map updates. Then open Tomtom map and go to setting. If you want new version updates in old version. You will be start update Tomtom sat nav map. In your Tomtom device any problem then you can call our Tomtom map updates Tollfree number +61 1800 215 732 Australia. Our team 24/7 hours ready for customer help. Our team is a good experience team.

https://www.gpssupportaustralia.com/tomtom-support.html
Re: ‘buhari Doesn't Pay Me As The Spokesperson Of His Campaign Organization’- Keyamo by nzeobi(m): 9:03am On Oct 13, 2018
you do not deserve a dine cos just like your master you have failed. though we know many agencies of government are your clients now.
Re: ‘buhari Doesn't Pay Me As The Spokesperson Of His Campaign Organization’- Keyamo by Zansu007: 9:09am On Oct 13, 2018
I used to respect this man back then, within a short period of time everything became opposite. One could imagine was went wrong.

I hope he retract his steps.
Re: ‘buhari Doesn't Pay Me As The Spokesperson Of His Campaign Organization’- Keyamo by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 13, 2018
Then APC does.
Re: ‘buhari Doesn't Pay Me As The Spokesperson Of His Campaign Organization’- Keyamo by Racoon(m): 9:17am On Oct 13, 2018
Just like Amaechi who doesn't like money.After all the Buhari government gave you the undeserved SAN title. Continue the waterloo of the goverment you serve is imminient.
Re: ‘buhari Doesn't Pay Me As The Spokesperson Of His Campaign Organization’- Keyamo by blackpanda: 9:18am On Oct 13, 2018
Zansu007:
I used to respect this man back then, within a short period of time everything became opposite. One could imagine was went wrong.

I hope he retract his steps.

U talk as if u are relevant or ur supposed support means anything. You are just a faceless wailer on social media
Re: ‘buhari Doesn't Pay Me As The Spokesperson Of His Campaign Organization’- Keyamo by Freeeanijor: 9:25am On Oct 13, 2018
SAN is enough for you na.
Re: ‘buhari Doesn't Pay Me As The Spokesperson Of His Campaign Organization’- Keyamo by magoo10(m): 9:26am On Oct 13, 2018
Which other payment can be more than the SAN he got you after many years.

Even Oliver Twist will not ask for more
Re: ‘buhari Doesn't Pay Me As The Spokesperson Of His Campaign Organization’- Keyamo by Kingosytex(m): 9:27am On Oct 13, 2018
kenyamo, i want u to assist buhari in packing his luggage because he has met his waterloo

there is no escape route for that bigot, this is the end of the road for buhari
Re: ‘buhari Doesn't Pay Me As The Spokesperson Of His Campaign Organization’- Keyamo by mushystuff: 9:29am On Oct 13, 2018
This oaf that thinks it's perfectly alright for Kumuyi and chairman of PFN to visit Buhari in Aso rock but develops epileptic fits n seizures because Atiku was seen with Oyedepo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘buhari Doesn't Pay Me As The Spokesperson Of His Campaign Organization’- Keyamo by Maxymilliano(m): 9:36am On Oct 13, 2018
But Festus

Re: ‘buhari Doesn't Pay Me As The Spokesperson Of His Campaign Organization’- Keyamo by CodeTemplar: 9:45am On Oct 13, 2018
blackpanda:

U talk as if u are relevant or ur supposed support means anything. You are just a faceless wailer on social media
Any you....?
Re: ‘buhari Doesn't Pay Me As The Spokesperson Of His Campaign Organization’- Keyamo by blackpanda: 9:50am On Oct 13, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Any you....?

Am not d one falsely claiming to be vital to someone else's politics
Re: ‘buhari Doesn't Pay Me As The Spokesperson Of His Campaign Organization’- Keyamo by CodeTemplar: 10:01am On Oct 13, 2018
blackpanda:

Am not d one falsely claiming to be vital to someone else's politics
I doubt your sanity.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Isn't a better Person Compared To Buhari... vote wisely / Ibori Loses Appeal Against UK Graft Conviction / IPOB Leader Accuses APC Media Of Peddling Lies, says he'll bring hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.