Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes (60766 Views)

Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys / Davido, Ademola Adeleke And Mariam Abacha Pictured Together / Milan Christopher To Hazel E: "You Were In Nigeria To Prostitute" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by adisabarber(m): 1:15pm On Oct 13, 2018
That's how most of their faces are without make up
Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by thugmansion(m): 1:16pm On Oct 13, 2018
I pray she doesn't bleach her skin because that is what these sisi's are known for nowadays.
Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by Iseedfuture(m): 1:16pm On Oct 13, 2018
Hmm. Mek them no spoil the poor girl oo.

1 Like

Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by TVTKOKO(m): 1:17pm On Oct 13, 2018
All these rubbish angry angry angry
Bread sellers, groundnut sellers and every street hawkers with discolored eyes has turned to experiments undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by gabrielto(m): 1:20pm On Oct 13, 2018
All these hawkers wey dey the street they hustle make God see them through..
Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by revontuli(f): 1:22pm On Oct 13, 2018
Fukafuka:
cheesy

Is this the work of the same makeup artist?
If I ever go to Nigeria I should get hold of her so she can transform me like that too!
Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by macello4(m): 1:23pm On Oct 13, 2018
Kingosytex:
keep slaying!!

the more you slay,the wider the p*ssy and the wider the p*ssy, the more the alert
werey omo igbo
Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by Hollamie007: 1:36pm On Oct 13, 2018
GistMore:
Abuja based makeup artist, Ufeli Mariam transformed a groundnut seller to a slay queen. Check out her electrifying eyes!

As shared by Ufeli Mariam...

News via Gistmore :: https://gistmore.com/beautiful-transformation-female-groundnut-seller-see-photos

No Slayer here just pretty
Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by thisnaijaguy: 1:40pm On Oct 13, 2018
She's dinner without makeup
Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by princeonx: 1:48pm On Oct 13, 2018
YourCoffin:
So? I have the same set of eyes
But you no dey sell groundnuts grin
Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:49pm On Oct 13, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin
whatMy wife to be must wash her face ooo to avoid stories that touchgrin
Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by newinsta: 1:52pm On Oct 13, 2018
I saw her close to that junction at Rita Lori those eyes were really captivating I only admired and move on,

1 Like

Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:54pm On Oct 13, 2018
ONE REASON WHY YOU SHOULDN'T JUDGE BY APPEARANCE.
Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by Daeylar(f): 1:56pm On Oct 13, 2018
Some make up artists will use make up and spoil someone's beauty.
The eye make is too much,
Making her her like all these Nollywood evil spirits.
She is cuter without this make up.
Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 13, 2018
The average hawker in Ibadan will look better than 99% of naija celebs after only $100 at the mall.
Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by ezinnefashionst(f): 2:12pm On Oct 13, 2018

Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by mechanics(m): 2:36pm On Oct 13, 2018
Lolz, she should get a phone for her.
Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by GoldHorse(m): 2:40pm On Oct 13, 2018
YourCoffin:
So? I have the same set of eyes

You dey sell groudnut? grin

Well another Jumoke loading....
Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by Olodo24: 2:41pm On Oct 13, 2018
women should be grateful to those that invented make up and photo filters
Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by revontuli(f): 2:49pm On Oct 13, 2018
I'd really like to know what I'd look like if that makeup artist transformed me too.
So curious! Someone should transform me like that!

Also kudos to this girl for working hard and not being a lazy gold digger. Gods bless ber hustle!
Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by gentlechyke(m): 2:52pm On Oct 13, 2018
Fukafuka:

Scam scam scam!!!!! Run 4 ya life guys grin grin
Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by habymi: 3:00pm On Oct 13, 2018
waoow she's beautiful
Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by MrHyde: 3:07pm On Oct 13, 2018
Na money be fine Bobo, Kai.
Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by BrokenCock: 3:39pm On Oct 13, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
you haaaaaaa nor seriossssssssss!!!!!!!

Kingosytex:
keep slaying!!

the more you slay,the wider the p*ssy and the wider the p*ssy, the more the alert
Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by themanderon: 3:48pm On Oct 13, 2018
Just see how they want to destroy the poor girl. Transform her life positively not turning her into a sex object.
Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by janejive(f): 3:53pm On Oct 13, 2018
God has picked her call, if you know you know.
Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by Jagaban880: 3:54pm On Oct 13, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin

This is fraud angry
Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by Antoeni(m): 3:58pm On Oct 13, 2018
Transformed From Human to Demon
Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by Jagaban880: 3:59pm On Oct 13, 2018
Fukafuka:

wetin de spoil dere Face like dat..

na infections or acne undecided
Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 13, 2018
Fukafuka:
O boy! Make person dey careful with any girl on makeup, make person no go mistakenly knack baboon unaware.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Destroyed Churchill's $20,000 Property In Ghana & Was Arrested / Teebillz Hangs Out At Churchill Bar, Lekki Phase 1 / Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.