Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,682 members, 7,837,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

IPOB Are Against Igbo Progress: APC May Be Working With IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Are Against Igbo Progress: APC May Be Working With IPOB (211 Views)

States APC May Lose In 2019 - Daily Trust / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members / Ten Reasons Why APC May Win Ekiti Governorship Election By Suanusblog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Are Against Igbo Progress: APC May Be Working With IPOB by ItzChinnex(m): 10:49am On Oct 13, 2018
Gone are the days when some educated Ndi-Igbos supported IPOB;we are wiser now.
I remembered 2015 general election when they deceived many igbos not to Vote Jonathan which many complied and Jonathan was strip of his jurisdiction of ruling for his second tenure.

I was pissed when the tyrant ascended. Of course, it was to the peril and disadvantage the IPOB as many of them were killed due to the Python dance, many were imprisoned and IPOB was proscribed a terrorist organization.

Now here is my point.
Why are Igbos against the progress of the Ndi-igbo? We have being sideline politically since only God knows when, now, here is a golden opportunity to redeem ourselves, here is the right time for restructuring, here is the right time to liberate ourselves from a total political relegation from other tribes and we are still thinking of dashing to the rock this opportunity.

Now they No longer criticise Buhari's regime, the game changer has changed the game. Atiku and Peter Obi are the bad painted pictures now. As far as I'm concerned, Peter Obi performed Marvellously well during his tenure as the Governor of Ndi-Anambra and he deserves the office of the V.P

I would want to believe the actual reason of this aspersion casting is that, maybe, APC have secretly bribed the IPOB leadership into declaring no Election in Igbo land and thereby letting APC win this election. Let me remind IPOB that, they are just a single group out of many in Igbo land therefore, their decision holds no water non sway. Any form of Violence by them during this election would not be taken with levity as we are educated and cannot be robbed of our chance by some greedy individuals.

Watch out, the protest will in this critical moment increase, the 'No Election' campaign will circulate because IPOB has being comprised.

Please The Ndi Igbo Should disregard any form of propaganda from the IPOB and Vote for progress.
I think this time, the Ndi Igbo have learnt from the idiom "Once Bitten, twice shy" I drop my pen here.

Lalasticlala , Mynd44 ,

(1) (Reply)

I Was Never Part Of The PACT That Produced Fela Durotoye - Yele Sowore / Thank God I Have Gotten My PVC. / Security And Youth Violence In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.