Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Anthony Sani Blasts Obasanjo, Speaks On North Voting For Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anthony Sani Blasts Obasanjo, Speaks On North Voting For Atiku (28012 Views)

Anthony Sani Attacks Nnamdi Kanu Over Creation Of Eastern Security Network / Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast / Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Sani Blasts Obasanjo, Speaks On North Voting For Atiku by skywalker240(m): 12:54pm On Oct 13, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
Buhari will get at least 70 percent of North west.
65 percent of North east.
45-50 percent of North central.
65 percent of South west.
30 percent of South south.
10 percent of South east.
This is how Baba will win next year's election
@ the bolden, as a man of south south decent, except from edo state, if you talking about the rest ss i can boldly and confidently tell you that you are deceiving yourself. The lifeless one will not even get up to 9% vote from that side of the niger delta.. Most of them are PDP States, take The just concluded LGA Election in delta state (my state) for a case study
Re: Anthony Sani Blasts Obasanjo, Speaks On North Voting For Atiku by bigtt76(f): 12:54pm On Oct 13, 2018
Did I say SS and SE are enemies? shocked

technicallyrich:

dont mention ss again.because se are our brothers.
If you dont like it,comit suicidee.
Re: Anthony Sani Blasts Obasanjo, Speaks On North Voting For Atiku by technicallyrich(m): 12:56pm On Oct 13, 2018
hotwax:

South west are enlightened people. The support for Atiku is becoming stormy in the west now.
if it likes let it be thundering,i dont care.
What i am saying is that ss and se are brothers.if we see what we benefit se,wil we do it because it will get to us do.
Note whe gej(ijaw) was the president,our igbo brothers supported and benefitted massively from his goverment.
If they dont support,buhari will take their lands with ranching and kill them massively.
They should choose,either to allow hatred of ss and se (biafrans),make them lose their lives in the hands of the illiterate.
Re: Anthony Sani Blasts Obasanjo, Speaks On North Voting For Atiku by AtikuSupportUK(m): 12:56pm On Oct 13, 2018
Yemikola:
Adamawa & Katsina, one is more northern than the other. An average northerner knows this. Referencing an online poll with less than 7000 participants shows the level of your desperation & pettiness.

Really. Katsina and Adamawa. One is more Northern than the other. So Ogun is more Yoruba than Oyo. Keep deluding self
Re: Anthony Sani Blasts Obasanjo, Speaks On North Voting For Atiku by NotJustOkay: 12:57pm On Oct 13, 2018
AtikuSupportUK:
Oga Anthony, Obasanjo never said his endorsement will make the entire North queue behind Atiku.

It's a contest sir. Nigerians will choose wisely

We were better off under your purported corruption than under clueless me integrity that has Borrowed our future from everywhere

They first played the card that PDP will scatter after primaries it was not so.

They brought up the issue that Atiku cannot travel to America and that OBJ will never forgive him.

All that failed.

Now it's no longer that Buhari has failed but that because the vice is not Yoruba therefore we must continue with bad leadership.

The last person to have a sweeping vote in western Nigeria was MKO. Since 1999 till date elections in South West has always been nearly 50-50.

Yorubas must be careful not to reject Atiku. He will win. He is from the North and not Igbo.

A recent poll conducted by Northern newspaper shows Atiku has his men on ground.

Yorubas should not be drawn into divisive politics

check 2003, 2007 and 2011 election results in SW before talking trash.
Re: Anthony Sani Blasts Obasanjo, Speaks On North Voting For Atiku by technicallyrich(m): 12:57pm On Oct 13, 2018
bigtt76:
Did I say SS and SE are enemies?

how can you say that ss will leave their igbo brothers and neigbour,and vote for the terriorist.
Re: Anthony Sani Blasts Obasanjo, Speaks On North Voting For Atiku by oooduancalmdown: 12:59pm On Oct 13, 2018
skywalker240:

@ the bolden, as a man of south south decent, except from edo state, if you talking about the rest ss i can boldly and confidently tell you that you are deceiving yourself. The lifeless one will not even get up to 9% vote from that side of the niger delta.. Most of them are PDP States, take The just concluded LGA Election in delta state (my state) for a case study
Tell you what? Buhari got 10 percent in 2015 when he was contesting against Jonathan. I expect him to do better against Atiku -- a fellow Northerner

1 Like

Re: Anthony Sani Blasts Obasanjo, Speaks On North Voting For Atiku by CilicMarin: 12:59pm On Oct 13, 2018
eyeview:

Amen.
Olodo.
Even by your own calculation, atiku still won.
Illiterates like their illiterate president

Please can you explain?

Did you do statistics in school?
Re: Anthony Sani Blasts Obasanjo, Speaks On North Voting For Atiku by SmilingMary(m): 1:00pm On Oct 13, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

It's clear why u support the incompetent Bubu....ur calculations show Atiku is the winner. Next time don't rush to spew unintelligent post

1 Like

Re: Anthony Sani Blasts Obasanjo, Speaks On North Voting For Atiku by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 13, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Oodua INEC chairman grin.
Re: Anthony Sani Blasts Obasanjo, Speaks On North Voting For Atiku by oooduancalmdown: 1:00pm On Oct 13, 2018
technicallyrich:

how can you say that ss will leave their igbo brothers and neigbour,and vote for the terriorist.
You are dreaming right? The South south is occupied by independent minded minority tribes.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Sani Blasts Obasanjo, Speaks On North Voting For Atiku by SmilingMary(m): 1:01pm On Oct 13, 2018
skywalker240:

Ur head dey there. I'm from Edo, and from my observation he won't get anything here.
Re: Anthony Sani Blasts Obasanjo, Speaks On North Voting For Atiku by MusaPada4(m): 1:01pm On Oct 13, 2018
Bolustical:
Let the Atichukwus continue to Atikulate on social media with their phony statistics. We know the way they shouted GEJ till 2019 and we can see the end result.

People with the highest voting strengths are not even shouting coz they know what to do at the polls.

Na today?
Omo your brain dey work very well!

1 Like

Re: Anthony Sani Blasts Obasanjo, Speaks On North Voting For Atiku by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 13, 2018
Bolustical:
Let the Atichukwus continue to Atikulate on social media with their phony statistics. We know the way they shouted GEJ till 2019 and we can see the end result.

People with the highest voting strengths are not even shouting coz they know what to do at the polls.

Na today?

Bolustical Afonja, We don't expect anything less than this from u...grin
Re: Anthony Sani Blasts Obasanjo, Speaks On North Voting For Atiku by ejembi28(m): 1:02pm On Oct 13, 2018
[s]
oooduancalmdown:
[/s]Trash
Re: Anthony Sani Blasts Obasanjo, Speaks On North Voting For Atiku by MusaPada4(m): 1:03pm On Oct 13, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
If you know, you know. I hail thee!
Re: Anthony Sani Blasts Obasanjo, Speaks On North Voting For Atiku by CilicMarin: 1:04pm On Oct 13, 2018
skywalker240:

If you are really a South Southner, you will surely know, in Delta, Rivers, Edo and AkwaIbom, Buhari will get more than 45%.

Those powers of writing results are firmly with Omo Agege, Ogboru, Akpabio, Oshiomole and Amaechi.

Do you think election are conducted in the SS/SE? grin

Did you see what Amaechi did to Wike in the reruns in Rivers state?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Sani Blasts Obasanjo, Speaks On North Voting For Atiku by Thinkfree(m): 1:05pm On Oct 13, 2018
SmilingMary:

It's clear why u support the incompetent Bubu....ur calculations show Atiku is the winner. Next time don't rush to spew unintelligent post
70% from the north west is morethan 180% of se/ss combined

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Sani Blasts Obasanjo, Speaks On North Voting For Atiku by rusher14: 1:05pm On Oct 13, 2018
Eluwilussit:

If the rest atikulates, do the math. Tell us who wins, by popular votes. Just saying.... grin grin grin grin grin

If only you would take population into account.
Re: Anthony Sani Blasts Obasanjo, Speaks On North Voting For Atiku by biggie73(m): 1:07pm On Oct 13, 2018
Nigerians should be cautious of Obj. He has cunny motives.
Re: Anthony Sani Blasts Obasanjo, Speaks On North Voting For Atiku by contigiency(m): 1:13pm On Oct 13, 2018
This man is raising a very important issue that bothers on moral uprightness required of one who has occupied very important position in our country like obasanjo. While the same youths who want Eldorado in our nation are here making mockery of it. Tomorrow, they will start expecting the best everything that leadership can offer from the same men who never hidden their unpopular character from the word go. Assuming Atiku wins, though very doubtful, and obasanjo and his men start controlling him tomorrow or he comes up with looting ideology which PDP is famously known for, would any of these ones calling this man unprintable names say they are surprised?
Re: Anthony Sani Blasts Obasanjo, Speaks On North Voting For Atiku by skywalker240(m): 1:15pm On Oct 13, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Tell you what? Buhari got 10 percent in 2015 when he was contesting against Jonathan. I expect him to do better against Atiku -- a fellow Northerner
Wrong,.... you need to come down here and see the way everybody mentions the lifeless man's name with hatred and grimaced face. I cant speak for the other regions, but again, i can boldly and confidently tell you that i know he will lose below the previous figure in the SS.. You dont need rocket science to decode.
Re: Anthony Sani Blasts Obasanjo, Speaks On North Voting For Atiku by Sleekfingers: 1:15pm On Oct 13, 2018
AtikuSupportUK:
Oga Anthony, Obasanjo never said his endorsement will make the entire North queue behind Atiku.

It's a contest sir. Nigerians will choose wisely

We were better off under your purported corruption than under clueless me integrity that has Borrowed our future from everywhere

They first played the card that PDP will scatter after primaries it was not so.

They brought up the issue that Atiku cannot travel to America and that OBJ will never forgive him.

All that failed.

Now it's no longer that Buhari has failed but that because the vice is not Yoruba therefore we must continue with bad leadership.

The last person to have a sweeping vote in western Nigeria was MKO. Since 1999 till date elections in South West has always been nearly 50-50.

Yorubas must be careful not to reject Atiku. He will win. He is from the North and not Igbo.

A recent poll conducted by Northern newspaper shows Atiku has his men on ground.

Yorubas should not be drawn into divisive politics

And you expect me to vote for atiku....what has he done for this country? Just asking...

I will rather stick with buhari that I know
Re: Anthony Sani Blasts Obasanjo, Speaks On North Voting For Atiku by DarryOsh(m): 1:20pm On Oct 13, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

I think you overestimate the support Buhari enjoys in the South West
Re: Anthony Sani Blasts Obasanjo, Speaks On North Voting For Atiku by Thinkfree(m): 1:22pm On Oct 13, 2018
Buhari
NW 85%
NE 60%
NC 50%
SW 75%
SE 10%
SS 25%

Buhari 's votes from north west and north east will cancel out votes from se,SS, and NC combined. The Afonjas' votes will fuel Baba till 2023.
Re: Anthony Sani Blasts Obasanjo, Speaks On North Voting For Atiku by skywalker240(m): 1:23pm On Oct 13, 2018
CilicMarin:

If you are really a South Southner, you will surely know, in Delta, Rivers, Edo and AkwaIbom, Buhari will get more than 45%.

Those powers of writing results are firmly with Omo Agege, Ogboru, Akpabio, Oshiomole and Amaechi.

Do you think election are conducted in the SS/SE? grin

Did you see what Amaechi did to Wike in the reruns in Rivers state?
@ the bolden, thats where you said some sense,..
do you know those politicians you mentioned their names are having issue's now in their house? Oshiomole vs obaseki Ogboru vs utomi ?
Re: Anthony Sani Blasts Obasanjo, Speaks On North Voting For Atiku by CilicMarin: 1:27pm On Oct 13, 2018
skywalker240:

@ the bolden, thats where you said some sense,..
do you know those politicians you mentioned their names are having issue's now in their house? Oshiomole vs obaseki Ogboru vs utomi ?

Those are internal issues if there is any. None will work against Buhari as a candidate.

Utomi will be appointed minister next year.

There is no issue in Edo State.
Re: Anthony Sani Blasts Obasanjo, Speaks On North Voting For Atiku by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 13, 2018
Nigeria means = The Zoo.

Re: Anthony Sani Blasts Obasanjo, Speaks On North Voting For Atiku by technicallyrich(m): 1:30pm On Oct 13, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

You are dreaming right? The South south is occupied by independent minded minority tribes.
says a yoruba boy,happy to see ss and se qurelling.but those days are gone.
Igbos supported gej and treated him like a true brother.
no be only independen,na dependent.
And stop these trashh about minority tribes,i am ijaw and your yoruba tribe cant stand us in anything.if it is fight,will we wipe you people out before a year.
Na your people,be minority not ss.
God bless ss and se.
God bless biafrans.
Re: Anthony Sani Blasts Obasanjo, Speaks On North Voting For Atiku by package7(m): 1:32pm On Oct 13, 2018
Foolish old man what does it know... Compound idiot.
Re: Anthony Sani Blasts Obasanjo, Speaks On North Voting For Atiku by skywalker240(m): 1:35pm On Oct 13, 2018
CilicMarin:

Those are internal issues if there is any. None will work against Buhari as a candidate.

Utomi will be appointed minister next year.

There is no issue in Edo State.
k,... Mark this day. Lets wait till february 2019, its just 4 months from now.
Re: Anthony Sani Blasts Obasanjo, Speaks On North Voting For Atiku by chiefolododo(m): 1:36pm On Oct 13, 2018
Dannyset:
Obj has no moral value
help us give him some

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lockdown In Ogun Now On Saturdays And Sundays Only - Governor Abiodun / 50 Heavily Armed Soldiers Deployed To Nyesom Wike‘s Residence / FG Drags NASS To Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.