Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,294 members, 7,839,444 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Lusada, Igbesa Road, Ogun In Deplorable State (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lusada, Igbesa Road, Ogun In Deplorable State (Photos) (24786 Views)

The deplorable state of some Roads In Nigeria (video/pictures) / Deplorable State Of Calabar Itu Road!!! / Deplorable State Of Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Expressway (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lusada, Igbesa Road, Ogun In Deplorable State (Photos) by Mojibola(m): 8:40pm On Oct 13, 2018
Maybe now it's on Nairaland, the governor with the famous cap will attend to it.
Frankly speaking, Ogun state in general is suffering from misplaced priorities. While unnecessary flyovers with no economic benefits are being constructed in Abeokuta, look at a road leading to arguably the most industrialised hub in Nigeria.
It's very unfortunate!

3 Likes

Re: Lusada, Igbesa Road, Ogun In Deplorable State (Photos) by hargbolahan01: 8:53pm On Oct 13, 2018
this is not road but something else
Re: Lusada, Igbesa Road, Ogun In Deplorable State (Photos) by humberjade: 8:53pm On Oct 13, 2018
salford1:
Not suprised. Worst government Ogun state has ever witnessed since it's creation.
Amosun makes OGD and Osoba look like geniuses.

I beg to disagree with u sir...Amosun has so many flaws but he's performed better than d duo put together.

And for your information, d road in question is a Federal road...and a State govt needs approval from d Federal govt to descend on any Federal road, if not, d money spent on it won't be refunded.

1 Like

Re: Lusada, Igbesa Road, Ogun In Deplorable State (Photos) by madgoat(m): 8:54pm On Oct 13, 2018
sexiestharam:
Thank you so much for bringing this report for the world to see. There is no week that passes and a trailer doesn't fall on a car or hits a bike man on this road. I know of a man who was killed by a trailer yesterday on this road. This road is a death trap! This is a Federal road for goodness sake! It has been abandoned by FG, State, local government and even Winners Chapel that was working on the road in earlier years has abandoned the road. What a pity! What a country!!!

Liar... So every week a trailer falls on a bike or hits a car but none is yet to fall on you
Re: Lusada, Igbesa Road, Ogun In Deplorable State (Photos) by humberjade: 8:57pm On Oct 13, 2018
Jokerman:

So why has Osinbanjo not done anything about the road, seeing that he is also from Ogun state??

Don't mind that one...he doesn't care about d development of Ogun State, after all, he's representing Lagos as we speak...before he wld divert anything to Ogun, Lagos must have benefited 10 times...Pls ask him what he has brought to Ogun State, his state of origin

1 Like

Re: Lusada, Igbesa Road, Ogun In Deplorable State (Photos) by Wiseny76: 9:01pm On Oct 13, 2018
Welcome to agbara Ogun state that road has been like that for years

2 Likes

Re: Lusada, Igbesa Road, Ogun In Deplorable State (Photos) by sexiestharam(f): 9:01pm On Oct 13, 2018
madgoat:

Liar... So every week a trailer falls on a bike or hits a car but none is yet to fall on you
Your moniker says all about you. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Lusada, Igbesa Road, Ogun In Deplorable State (Photos) by NoToPile: 9:03pm On Oct 13, 2018
Abeg they should do the Agbara- atan road, let the federal govt do something.
Re: Lusada, Igbesa Road, Ogun In Deplorable State (Photos) by sexiestharam(f): 9:05pm On Oct 13, 2018
HigherEd:

Wow! Do you have any idea why Winners Chapel stopped working on the road. I would be grateful if the church can help resolve some of our road crisis. But it would be terrible if it was the govt that stopped them from working on it.
I really don't know what transpired between the church and the Government. But the church's input on the road stopped some years back. From Agbara to Atan is a death trap and a nightmare. It is not a road to be described but experienced.

1 Like

Re: Lusada, Igbesa Road, Ogun In Deplorable State (Photos) by bishopkay: 9:16pm On Oct 13, 2018
post=72058815:

SAY NO TO TRIBALISM

Tell that to your vile mouthed buharists who waste no opportunity to call the SE potor region.

Tribalism is bad but your president and fellow buharists keep fanning the embers of division!
Re: Lusada, Igbesa Road, Ogun In Deplorable State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 13, 2018
This road leads to my school, Ogun State Institute of Technology, Igbesa.
Pictures don't explain how bad the road is, especially during rainy season.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lusada, Igbesa Road, Ogun In Deplorable State (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 9:20pm On Oct 13, 2018
phexx:
Is Ogun state government aware of this bad road?

The road needs to be fixed asap else opposition party might use it as a campaign tool against the party in power in that state.
The govt on a good day collect billions in taxes and the first place the tax should be utilized is at the door step of those paying the larger portion of the tax. These people happen to be very close to these bad spots. It isn't enough for us to wait until election time.
Re: Lusada, Igbesa Road, Ogun In Deplorable State (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 9:21pm On Oct 13, 2018
I think Afonjas deserve these
Re: Lusada, Igbesa Road, Ogun In Deplorable State (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 9:24pm On Oct 13, 2018
sexiestharam:

I really don't know what transpired between the church and the Government. But the church's input on the road stopped some years back. From Agbara to Atan is a death trap and a nightmare. It is not a road to be described but experienced.
The main reason a church like winners will pull out from such a gesture will likely be govt. I say this because not even agberos or Otta witches can stop winners when they decide to be active.
Re: Lusada, Igbesa Road, Ogun In Deplorable State (Photos) by mountmoriah(m): 9:25pm On Oct 13, 2018
mascot87:
So many bad roads in ogun state. Sango ota is worst
Amosun is a scam
Re: Lusada, Igbesa Road, Ogun In Deplorable State (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 9:29pm On Oct 13, 2018
humberjade:

I beg to disagree with u sir...Amosun has so many flaws but he's performed better than d duo put together.

And for your information, d road in question is a Federal road...and a State govt needs approval from d Federal govt to descend on any Federal road, if not, d money spent on it won't be refunded.
Any govt that will leave a road that serves the top taxpayers in a state in such deplorable condition is a totally irresponsible one.
That road should have a bus stop with a tap for milk and another for honey going by the volume of tax the immediate users of those roads pay.

1 Like

Re: Lusada, Igbesa Road, Ogun In Deplorable State (Photos) by bluecircle470: 9:34pm On Oct 13, 2018
bugidon:
And some gullible people will still support him because he is in "apc"

That’s why we have continuity because u can’t finish all projects
Re: Lusada, Igbesa Road, Ogun In Deplorable State (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 9:34pm On Oct 13, 2018
Mojibola:
Maybe now it's on Nairaland, the governor with the famous cap will attend to it.
Frankly speaking, Ogun state in general is suffering from misplaced priorities. While unnecessary flyovers with no economic benefits are being constructed in Abeokuta, look at a road leading to arguably the most industrialised hub in Nigeria.
It's very unfortunate!
Misplaced priority is a Nigerian thing but this one should deserve a special award in a competition of infrastructural blunders by state govts.
These industries pay taxes. In a good country the govt will give such an industrial cluster good roads, water, power, security, and even expand it to accommodate more industries.

1 Like

Re: Lusada, Igbesa Road, Ogun In Deplorable State (Photos) by salford1: 9:37pm On Oct 13, 2018
Laido:
I'm not into politics at all. I have never for once vote at all. I don't even usually comment on here. 2010 when I arrived Egba for my PD, mehn, egba was very bad and dirty. I was like is this the state of OBJ? 2010-2018.. Comparing Egba of then to now ehh, Amosun tried so much. Egba people knows this. Ogun-State ought to have been one of the best state in Nigeria but I still don't know why OBJ didn't do much while in power. If you find it hard to believe, come to Egba to confirm. I won't even mention OGD at all, e too worst!
What town or city is called Egba in Ogun state?
Re: Lusada, Igbesa Road, Ogun In Deplorable State (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 9:38pm On Oct 13, 2018
You put it on nairaland so what is nairaland going to now. The people get what they deserve by keeping quiet.
Re: Lusada, Igbesa Road, Ogun In Deplorable State (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 9:39pm On Oct 13, 2018
AngelicBeing:
Winners Chapel was ready to fix the roads from Agbara estate to Canaan land but the useless criminal called Ogun state government wanted the church to give him the cash to do it but the church refused because ogun state government will swallow the money, Nestle foods and some other companies also wanted to fix the roads but the same thing happened and they left it for the useless government to fix it, Amosun is a criminal and deserves to be flogged out of office and dumped into the sea to be eaten by sharks sad
We need more than restructuring in this country and continent. We need a revolution.
Imagine govt discouraging and trying to exploit private entities trying to step in and do the govt own responsibilities. Nigeria is one large prison.

1 Like

Re: Lusada, Igbesa Road, Ogun In Deplorable State (Photos) by salford1: 9:41pm On Oct 13, 2018
mascot87:
So many bad roads in ogun state. Sango ota is worst
Amosun is a scam
You think Sango is worst, try and visit Ojodu/Akute/Alagbole/Olambe area, you would curse that man called Amosun. Worst is that they demolished peoples home and businesses without compensations to make way for the so many white elephants bridge project scattered around the state.

The only place been developed is Abeokuta. Funny how the heavily populated areas of the states have been abandoned. Only people living in Abeokuta would vote for Apc, then they would try to rig as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Lusada, Igbesa Road, Ogun In Deplorable State (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 9:43pm On Oct 13, 2018
chukzyfcbb:
Way back '05-07, that road use to be very smooth.
School boiz use parents cars during hols for road race smiley

I was so disappointed on returning to my Fmr sec.school along that road, to see how badly the roads are. Although the environs has developed from what it use to be in '05-07 but the roads are now Very Terrible.
Imagine. No maintenance culture. We only celebrate projects and don't care about the maintenance of those projects.
Re: Lusada, Igbesa Road, Ogun In Deplorable State (Photos) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:47pm On Oct 13, 2018
That's the result of imposition of candidates by the omo ale, ojuyobo, omo adanu Tinubu, for you.
They care less about people's welfare.

1 Like

Re: Lusada, Igbesa Road, Ogun In Deplorable State (Photos) by anyiway(m): 10:07pm On Oct 13, 2018
You only snapped the manageable portions of the road. This is the worst road in Ogun state. No day passes without a heavy duty truck carrying ceramic tiles falling on this road.
Yet, the state and local government collects a minimum of 8,000 from every truck that uses this road. Shame on Ogun state government.

1 Like

Re: Lusada, Igbesa Road, Ogun In Deplorable State (Photos) by ridbell01(m): 10:07pm On Oct 13, 2018
bugidon:
And some gullible people will still support him because he is in "apc"
I laf but he's the best governor in the history of the state but Daniel of pdp ruled the State under pdp at the center without no single achievement
Re: Lusada, Igbesa Road, Ogun In Deplorable State (Photos) by uuzba(m): 10:52pm On Oct 13, 2018
dollarathe:
naija will only improve when the youth know that there is nothing to gain from throwing jibes at each other along ethnic and religious belief. we suffer together while the leaders enjoy the loot together.

There is something called tradition. And until all the youth learn how to marry wives/husbands WITHOUT BOWING DOWN TO traditional demands by Elders (who are not doing ANYTHING for the progress of the nation) then all we are doing here is making noise.

Each time (BECAUSE OF TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE) the youth go backwards to the elders in their villages, Nigeria does not move forward.
Re: Lusada, Igbesa Road, Ogun In Deplorable State (Photos) by Didi2d(m): 11:08pm On Oct 13, 2018
It's high time we come together as one to bring to notice of our government officials, that we are simply tired of their prank at us. They should come fix all year road around. From agbara Bassett to igbesa road
Re: Lusada, Igbesa Road, Ogun In Deplorable State (Photos) by Laido: 11:27pm On Oct 13, 2018
salford1:
What town or city is called Egba in Ogun state?
Egba is just what we do call Ogun state from my side
Re: Lusada, Igbesa Road, Ogun In Deplorable State (Photos) by lifenajeje(m): 11:28pm On Oct 13, 2018
sexiestharam:
Thank you so much for bringing this report for the world to see. There is no week that passes and a trailer doesn't fall on a car or hits a bike man on this road. I know of a man who was killed by a trailer yesterday on this road. This road is a death trap! This is a Federal road for goodness sake! It has been abandoned by FG, State, local government and even Winners Chapel that was working on the road in earlier years has abandoned the road. What a pity! What a country!!!

Ogun state government and a particular oba in the area asked winners chapel to pay some amount of money ..can't remember exact sum now before winners can rehabilitate the road..

I dont think the church agreed.
Re: Lusada, Igbesa Road, Ogun In Deplorable State (Photos) by lifenajeje(m): 11:29pm On Oct 13, 2018
I thought with APC being in the helm of affairs for Lagos and Ogun state the road would be fixed but na lie....all na change

1 Like

Re: Lusada, Igbesa Road, Ogun In Deplorable State (Photos) by murmee: 12:04am On Oct 14, 2018
sexiestharam:
What is so amazing is that this road serve all the big manufacturing companies in that area. Ogun state makes 90% of it's revenue from these companies. I won't be surprised if those companies begin to close down one after the other. That road is a BIG SHAME to Nigeria!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

After Buhari's Visit, Petrol Tankers, Trucks Return On Lagos Bridge(Pix) / Akwa Ibom Residents Scoop Fuel From A Fallen Fuel Tanker At Ekom Imam Junction / Female Figure Found On Mars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.